CHAPTER 19

ESCLIPSE LOVE

Han River, late night

Chorong has arrived at Han River, walking around to look for her best friends, Changsub. She sat on the bench, she pulled out of her phone and checked if she has notifications or missed call from Changsub, but is none. She let out of small sighed and looked at the lake where make she felt peace. She's love to came at Han river, for her she felt peace and sometimes whenever she felt depressed, stressed, she would came alone at Han River.

After an hour, she keep waiting from Changsub but he still aren't came. She took her phone and began to calling out Changsub. Unfortunately, he aren't answered.

"Aishhh... Where he is..." Chorong let out of heavily sighed. She keep looked at right and left, she thinks Changsub would be prank or make her surprise without her realized but there's no one. She was alone at there.

"You will dead once you arrived." Chorong cursed.

Chorong keep waiting for Changsub, while she checked her SNS on her phone. Suddenly she has realized that someone approach to her. 'It must be Changsub-ie. You're dead....."

"Yah Lee Chang---" She stopped her words, while looked at certain person was not Changsub but someone else.

"Woohyun?" She said in shockedly.

Woohyun smiled, "Hi Chorong....." 

"W-w-w-what are you doing here in late night?" she shuttered. 'Ah why i am shuttered suddenly..' she said on her heart.

"Ya! Since when you became shuttered?" Woohyun laughed.

"Molla. Shock perhaps when i see you at here. Sometimes we met at our dorm, work and repeat." She answered.

"Yeah you're right. That's unexpected to see you at here. So are you alone or waiting your boyfriend?" Woohyun smirked. In fact, he felt hurt whenever he mention her boyfriend. He still haven't move on from her, he is still has feelings on her. 

Chorong's face expression suddenly change became to serious and cold. "Ani. I'm waiting for Changsub-ie." she told with coldly.

"Oh. I thought you are waiting for Seobie hyung. I watch you from there, you keep sighed in many times." Woohyun told as he pointed out where he is saw Chorong was sat alone at the bench.

"Oppa currently at Tokyo. We haven't met 2 weeks." she told.

"I see..." He couldn't continue his words, he heard Chorong's phone was ringing, someone called her.

 

"Hello" Chorong answered.

"Ya. Where are you."  Hoya asked on the line.

"Han river." she answered one words.

"Really? I just want to let you know that Changsub-ie couldn't came to met you. He has something came up."  he told on the line.

"Mwo? Aishhhh. This guy. Thanks" she hang up on the phone while pulled in her phone on her pocket.

 

'What should i do now. I'll kill you Changsub! You should tell me early so i can't meet Woohyun here...' she said on her heart.

"Who's called. Changsub?" Woohyun asked.

"Ani. Hoya." she replied.

"Hoya?" He said.

Chorong nodded her head, "he told me that Changsub-ie couldn't came. He has something came up." she told.

"Oh i see..." he replied. He felt awkward suddenly. 'That's your change talked to her any longer' he said on his mind.

"I think i should get back home since Changsub-ie couldn't came. Have a nice day Woohyun-ah." she said and walked away.

"Chorong!" He yelled out, make Chorong stopped her step and turned back to looked at Woohyun.

"Why?" she asked.

"Can you give me 5 minutes, ani! 10 minutes. I have something to tell you." he said.

"I am sorry Woohyun-ah. I wanna go back home now. Maybe next time?" Chorong told, she felt awkwardly when she with him alone. She felt uncomfortable and uneasy when being with him.

"Just this time. Please?" he pleaded with big hoped.

"The answer is still no. I am sorry. I got to go. Bye!" She bid good bye and leave him alone.

"I still like you Chorong-ah......" he said with low voice. He felt hurt, he couldn't confessed his feelings to Chorong. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------