CHAPTER 27

ESCLIPSE LOVE

[breaking news] INFINITE's Kim Sunggyu and APINK's Eunji are getting married

Leader of INFINITE's Kim Sunggyu and Main vocal of APINK's Jung Eunji, they have been years in relationship and they keep their relationship in secretly and come up with a big news that they are getting married. 

Woollim's Entertainment - "It's confirmed they are getting married in this month. Sunggyu did tell me everything that they've been years together."

Plan A Entertainment - "Eunji and Sunggyu confirmed had developed feelings each other since 2015 and it's true that they're getting married."

Woollim's Entertainment added statement -"I had check INFINITE's members, L and Naeun had been together but now they broke up since 2017."

Plan A Ent added also statement -"Yes, it's true. Son Naeun and Kim Myungsoo had been together after Sunggyu and Eunji and they broke up last year."

It was totally shocked and unexpected news from the two idols. Congratulations to the two idols are getting married in this months. What's your thought to the two idols? Let's keep support your idols.

 

 

Daebak! It's freaking unexpected news

Eunji unnie and Sunggyu oppa are in relationship since 2015? Really? DAEBAK!

Eunji and Sunggyu had collabration together since 2015, wow i'm freaking can't believe it.

No wonder why, they got titled sweet chritsmas, aigooooo.... Congrats Eunji unnie and Sunggyu oppa.

I ship Eunji and Sunggyu since they appeared on Running Man. Congrats both of you

I'm so happy to seeing Eunji unnie and Sunggyu oppa together and finally they're getting maried.

MY DREAMS COME TRUE! CONGRATS EUNJI UNNIE AND SUNGGYU OPPA.

Heol..... in 2015, the two members had in relationship.

I never knew that L and Naeun are in relationship same year with Eunji unnie and Sunggyu oppa.

MyungEun feels~

I was happy heard that they are in relationship but now they broke up. How i wish to seeing Myungeun getting married like Gyuji.

I ship hardly at Myungeun.... But it's fine as long as they had be dating in real life even thought they broke up now

WE ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU! 

 

[Apink P.O.V]

"Eunji-ya!!!!!" Bomi called out loud.

"Uhm, waeyo?" Eunji answered while she eating apple.

"Eunji-ya....." She called again.

"Ah why?" Eunji said out loud.

"I can't believe that my same-aged are getting married. I am so happy for you!" Bomi burst into a tears happy.

"Bbom-ya..... Don't cry...." Eunji wiped her tears, then pulled her out into a hugged.

"Why would i?! I'm crying because i am so happy for you, pabo!" Bomi told.

"I'm gonna miss you, Bbom-ah!" Eunji also burst into a tears.

"Ya, don't tell me that you are crying.." Bomi let go of hugged.

"Pabo! Why would i" Eunji quickly wiped her tears.

"Tsk...... Ya, are you happy?" Bomi asked.

Eunji smiled, "Very happy and i couldn't expressed my feelings right now." she said.

"Finally, you both get married on this year. See, i told you. Sunggyu oppa is the best guy for you, Eunji-ya.." Bomi told.

"Thank you, Bbom-ah" Eunji answered sincerely.

"Ya, let's go out! Let's spend our times before you become Sunggyu's oppa wife." She laughed.

"LET'S GO!" Eunji said in excitement.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Infinite P.O.V]

"LET'S CELEBRATE FOR SUNGGYU HYUNG WEDDING!" Dongwoo said out loud.

They gather together at Dongwoo's restaurant and they celebrate together with Sunggyu, who was will be a husband in a few days except Sungjong. He's currently abroad for shooting his new variety show with Ji Seok Jin cast of Running Man.

"I'm still couldn't believe that Sunggyu hyung are getting married." Hoya spoke out.

"Just left a few days before i am become husband." Sunggyu chuckled.

"Are you happy, hyung?" Woohyun asked.

"Of course I am! Finally, i got married with someone i loved so much." Sunggyu answered smiled.

"Tsk..... you looks so ugly, you know" Sungyeol said.

"Ya!" Sunggyu yelled out.

"I'm gonna missed to teased you, hyung" Sungyeol said with low voice.

"Yeah, me too!" Woohyun agreed.

"Ya ya ya, even I am married, we can still keep in touch and still can meet up each other." Sunggyu told.

"Congrats hyung!" Hoya said.

"Myungsoo-ya... why you look so quiet today? Did you feeling sad because Sunggyu hyung?" Dongwoo asked out.

L quicly shaked his head.

"Then why?" Dongwoo asked again.

L just let out of sighed without replied.

"Did you feel burdern because your relationship and Naeun spread out?" Dongwoo asked again.

L nodded his head.

"Ya, don't feel be burdersome. They already you and Naeun-ie are broke up now." Sungyeol patted L's shoulder.

"I know, but i am worry, what if my fans will attacked Naeun because of us that had been in a relationship before." L finally spoke.

"Don't worry, Myungsoo-ya. So far i didn't seeing negative comment about you and Naeun" Dongwoo told.

"Dongwoo is right. Eunji had tell me that Naeun also told her that she was worry if your fans attacked her but unfortunately it's none. Don't worry, Myungsoo-ya." Sunggyu said.

"Glad to hear that, if my fans aren't going attacked or do something harm to Naeun-ah." L said relief.

"Woohyun-ah.... How's your and Chorong-ie? Is there have good news to us" Hoya asked out.

"What a good news?" Woohyun didn't understand.

"That you and Chorong soon to be in relationship." Sungyeol answered.

Woohyun frozen, "Ani. I still didn't confessed yet" he lied.

Since incident stuck in the elevator, it was precious memories to him and Chorong, the day when Chorong kissed him because she's listening his confession in the elevator but Woohyun seems tried to avoided to meet or face to face with Chorong. It's not because he doesn't have feelings on her, in fact he is deeply in love with her, but because that day, they had sleeping together and doing 'thing', he thought Chorong will hated him. It should be her boyfriend can doing' thing' with her but he wasn't. 

He will ran away whenever he saw or meet coincidence, since they are living the same building. He was pretend he doesn't know anything about that day and he become cold to Chorong in fact he doesn't want. He just don't want Chorong has feelings mad, hate to him. It just he couldn't control his feelings that time, if he can control himself, i guess he and Chorong must not doing 'thing'. 

"Woohyun-ah...." Hoya waved his hands to in front of Woohyun's eyes.

"Oh! Why?" Woohyun startled.

"Are you okay? Is there have something in your mind?" Hoya asked.

"I'm fine. There's nothing in my mind." He answered.

"Really? Woohyun-ah...... Uhm.... never mind." Hoya said.

"Ah, mwoya?" Woohyun said.

"I forgot what i wanted to asked you, sorry." Hoya small chuckled.

"Tsk........" Woohyun drank a soju.

"Woohyun-ah..... It's really bothered me very much. I don't want to asked you but i wanted to asked." Sungyeol spoke out.

"What's that?" Woohyun asked.

"Ya, i still didn't get it with you. Chorong is single now and why you still aren't confessed to her? Does you still like her or not?" Sungyeol let out of his thought.

"Sungyeol-ie is right! Even now i didn't heard news from you. I know you like her for a long time." Dongwoo interrupted.

Woohyun stayed in silence. He let out of small sighed.

'Should i tell them the truth? But how long i wanted to kept from them that i actually confessed.' Woohyun said on his hearts.

"Ya, why you aren't answered?" 

"Ya! The day you and Chorong got stuck in the elevator, you still didn't confessed to her?" Sunggyu asked out.

Woohyun shocked, 'Ah i forgot! Sunggyu hyung was there. Aishhhh this hyung......' he said on his hearts.

"Mwo?" Hoya said in shocked.

"Mworago? Woohyun and Chorong got stuck in the elevator? Really?!" Sungyeol asked with his eyed widened.

"Heol..... Daebak! Hyung, you had chance to confessed your feelings to her." L spoke out.

"Ya, it just you and Chorong only stuck in the elevator?" Dongwoo asked.

"Yeah, it just him and Chorong in the elevator, I was there!" Sunggyu answered.

"What are you doing there?" Hoya asked out.

"Oh, that day i was going out with Eunji, then she got call from Chorong that she was stuck in the elevator alone but she aren't mention Woohyun was there. So, i return back to helped her out. Then, when the elevator can open, i was shocked saw Woohyun was there and that time he was carried Chorong away." Sunggyu tell the truth.

'Aishhh hyung.... Better you stop now...' Woohyun said on his hearts.

"Daebak! But, what happened to Chorong? Why you carried her?" Sungyeol asked.

"She's sleeping." Sunggyu answered instead Woohyun to answering.

"I wonder what happened between you and Chorong got stuck in the elevator that time." Dongwoo said.

"If i am in your place, i would confessed my feelings to her, since it just left me and her, so why not. There's a chance." L told.

"Heol..... Indeed manly guy Kim Myungsoo..." Hoya chuckled.

"Myungsoo's right. There has chance for you that time. You should used it, Woohyun-ah." Dongwoo told.

"But, you guys really don't know what happened that day, even am i still couldn't believe what i'd see that time." Sunggyu spoke out.

Woohyun feels curiously and suddenly, 'seolma.... did Sunggyu hyung saw me and Chorong are kissing?' Woohyun said on his heart with his eyes widened.

"What happened?" Hoya asked.

Sunggyu smirked, "Woohyun-ah.... you want i told them or you told them?" he asked.

"Mwoya hyung? What happened actually?" L curiously.

"Why i feel something fishy here...." Sungyeol told.

Woohyun let out of the sighed, "Allright! I'll tell them." he finally lose.

"Did you do something crazy, Woohyun-ah?" Hoya asked.

"Speak Woohyun-ah, we are listening now." Dongwoo told.

"Allright. To be told, yes it's true that I and Chorong got stuck in the elevator. Thanks to you hyung for help us that time. I owe you." Woohyun said.

"Included my wife-to-be" Sunggyu told.

"Tsk......." Sungyeol felt annoyed.

"I am still like her like i do! But whenever i wanted to approach her, she seems felt uncomfortable with me, so i'll decided to ran away or hide whenever i saw her. That day i saw Chorong get out of Seobie hyung's car and she crying that time. I wanted to asked is she okay or not but i decided to walkes away. I thought i wasn't the same elevator with her but unfortuantely yes. I really didn't expected to be same elevator with her. We haven't talked each other within 10 minutes." Woohyun began tell the truth.

"10 minutes you both haven't talked each other? Really?! Woah daebak........ " Sungyeol said in shocked.

"How long you both got stuck in the elevator?" Hoya asked out.

"Uhm..... around 1 hours or 2 hours i guess. I don't remember." Woohyun answered.

"Then, what happened after that?" Dongwoo asked.

"My phone was dead, then i saw Chorong was sleeping in the corner. So, i'll sit sat next to her then pulled her head onto my shoulder to make her comfortable. I don't know what's gotten into myself and yes i did confessed my feelings to her while she's sleeping. I know she wasn't listening that time but i wanted to confessed. When i tried to kissed her and suddenly the door of the elevator was opened. So, the two fireman asked us whether we are okay not. Then, i carried her to bring her back home and unfortunately i saw Eunji and Sunggyu was there." He stopped for a while.

"When arrived at her home, i put her on her bed then before i wanted to get out, suddenly she pulled my hand then kissed me. I was shocked what happened that day and i didn't kissed her back." He told.

"MWORAGO?! You didn't kissed her back? Ah why?!!!! She kissed you, pabo!" Sungyeol said out loud.

"Ya, shut up will you? Just let Woohyun-ie hyung finished his story." L said coldly.

"Continue, Woohyun-ah...." Dongwoo told.

"My thoughts was totally wrong. I thought she was sleeping when i confessed my feelings but she's not. So, yeah, i did kissed her back and ......" he smiled.

"And what?" Hoya asked.

"I and Chorong already make doing 'thing'. " Woohyun said shyly.

"WOW DAEBAKK!!!!!" they said in shocked.

"Except me!" Sunggyu spoke out.

"So, you saw me and Chorong was that time?" Woohyun asked.

"Ani! I just saw you and Chorong are kissing, then Eunji closed the door and we hanging out after that." Sunggyu tell the truth.

"? Daebak... It is am i misheard here?" Sungyeol teased.

"So, what's your relationship you and her now, hyung?" L asked out.

Woohyun didn't replied and let out of the sighed.

"Why? Is there something happened since that incident?" Hoya asked out.

"Ani, nothing happened. It was just me." Woohyun answered.

"Why?" Hoya asked again.

"I just ran away and hide myself to meet or make eye contact with her. I don't she hated me, feels awkward and so on. I know that day wasn't the good timing to me to get her make mine. I know she must sad because of Seobie hyung and i was there it's totally wasn't the right timing. That's my fault, i shouldn't confessed my feelings to her. I am so stupid that time!" Woohyun blamed himself.

"Ya, don't saying be like that. It's not your fault. In fact, it's good for you, at least you should relief that you finally confessed your feelings to her." Sunggyu told

"She doesn't like me anymore, hyung. I knew it!" Woohyun answered.

"How do you know if she doesn't like you? Did she told you?" Sunggyu asked.

"Ya, did Chorong contact you after that incident?" Hoya asked out.

Woohyun quickly shaked his head, "she hasn't contact me at all. So, i know she was feeling sad today and i guess she think that i am Seobie hyung. " he told.

"Who knows she feels shy with you?" Hoya said.

"I did leave a note before i leave. I wish he do call me or text me message but until now it's none from her." Woohyun answered.

"I don't know what happened actually between Seobie hyung and her and i really thought she did listen my confession, but i guess i was wrong." Woohyun continue.

"Yeah, you're right Woohyun-ah! At least she should sorry what happened between you and her that night or something else. Aishhh molla....." Sungyeol said.

"You should meet her again, asked her directly. If she think you is Seobie, you should said sorry to her or anything else." Dongwoo spoke out.

"Aigoooo...... when i can seeing Woohyun and Chorong been together like a couple." Sungyeol let out of sighed.

"Maybe we aren't meant to be, i guess?" Woohyun chuckled.

'Chorong-ah..... How i wish you was listen my confession that time and how i wish that night was real for us....' Woohyun said on his hearts.