CHAPTER 13

ESCLIPSE LOVE

Apink P.O.V

Apink was in their midst of preparing of their comeback album "Pink Revolution". There have only three days until the comeback date and they are comeback with new concept is full of mature and making sure all preparations were perfect without any mistake. The room was heating up and the girls were working so hard to make things perfect for the fans.

Suddenly someone came entered at their dance studio and stop the music were the played. All of Apink was stopped their dance and looked at certain person. It was their CEO, Choi Jinho.

"Oh. Annyeonghaseo...." All Apink said and bowed politely to him.

"Even though there have a few days remaining until the comeback date, you've all worked hard. I let you girls rest of the day off." Jinho told them.

"really? thank you appa!" Apink said excitedment.

"but the next day you girls need to spend two days for rehearsing the song, get it?" jinho told. Apink nodded their head and began to pack their of things then head back to the dorm.

"chorong unnie! i'm going out with sunggyu oppa" Eunji told.

"deh, but don't come back late okay" chorong said.

Eunji nodded her head then left dance studio went to meet up her boyfriend. Meanwhile, the others still stayed at dance studio for packed their things. As soon as they head back to the dorm, suddenly Chorong's phone was vibrated in her pocket then she pulled out was have notications and opened it.

From: Seobie Oppa 

Are you free now? If yes let's meet up at Han River. I have something to tell you

As soon she received message from Yoseob, she's immediately to replied it.

"Girls! You can go back without me. I want to meet Seobie oppa." Chorong told as she already left.

"why she looks rushed?" Bomi said.

"maybe it's because of Seobie oppa?" Hayoung answered.

"even now we're still doesn't know about their relationship" Namjoo spoke out.

"What if they are in relationship secretly without tell us. I'm mad!" Bomi told.

"Unnie, i don't think they are in relationship. I can seen they are siblings that's it" Hayoung told.

"Yeah you're right..." Naeun agree.

 

 

Yoseob was waiting at Han River alone, waiting for Chorong. Several times he checked his phone to see if he had any missed calls or text message from her. Sighing when he didin't see anything then pulled in his pocket. He have made decision to make confession to Chorong that he has feeling on her. He couldn't bear it and he wanted to tell the truth at Chorong even he knew that he is already rival to win Chorong's heart. It was Woohyun. 

After a moment, Chorong was arrived at han river and walked in to were yoseob sat at bench alone while waiting for her then Chorong poked make him surprised.

"Ya! If i have heart attack i would die, you know" Yoseob barked as Chorong sat besides of him.

"Why you look so lonely, oppa." chorong chuckled.

"i'm not lonely just bored while waiting for you" yoseob answered.

"Oh i'm sorry for late oppa. Blame on traffic jem" chorong pouted.

"arraseo arraseo...." yoseob said as he couldn't bear when seeing chorong's pouted nor aeygo.

"what do you want tell me, it is something or else?" chorong asked.

"it's not something but it was confession." yoseob told.

"confession? about what?" did you have done something?" chorong asked again.

"nope. it's about love." yoseob answered.

"love? heol.... don't tell me that you are in relationship now.." chorong said.

"aniya chorong-ah. I don't have any relationship but soon." Yoseob chuckled.

"who is that girl? a celebrity or non-celebrity?" chorong curiously.

"It's you." Yoseob told.

"Mwo?" chorong couldn't hear what've yoseob just told her.

"I'm serious Chorong-ah.... It was you" Yoseob said it again.

"What are you talking about, oppa....." Chorong said.

"Let me confession first. Yes the girl that i have been liking for a long time is you... Park Chorong. I don't care if you like someone else but i just wanted to let you know that i like you so long time. No, i mean i love you" Yoseob began tell the truth.

"Oppa...." she called out.

"I am sorry for have feelings on you but trust me Chorong-ah. I do like a lot of about you and i don't know when it come these feelings. I have been hide my feelings for long time and no one knows it even my member. I didn't tell them about my feelings but i do tell them i have been like on someone but i don't tell them the girl it was you" Yoseob said sincerely.

"That's unexpected to me oppa. I never knew that you have feeling on me i thought you was care about me like your sister. Now i believe at my members. Their prediction was right." she told.

"What their thought of us?" yoseob asked.

"They thought that us are in relationship. But i keep tell them so many times that we're just friends like brother sister but now......" she sighed.

"Chorong-ah....." yoseob hold her hands make chorong looked at him, "I don't force you to accept me. I know you heart doesn't belong to me.. I'll accept any answered from you Chorong-ah.." he put fake smile on his face, inside his heart, he is totally hurted he knews he can't beat Woohyun for win her hearts.

"Oppa.... give me some time to thinking out." she said with low voice.

"Take a times Chorong-ah.. I don't force you to accept me. We can still be friends like right now." He put fake smile on his face again.

"I'm hungry..... Let's eat!" Chorong said.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked out.

"hmmmm.... i want to eat at expensive restaurant" she smirked.

"Ya!" he yelled out.

Chorong laughed, "I'm just joking oppa! You knew me i don't like to eat at expensive restaurant" she said.

"Whatever Park Chorong-ya...." yoseob replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu was waiting at cafe while waiting his girlfriend, Eunji. A few minutes, Eunji entered at the cafe and walked in to were sunggyu he sat edge the window wear a couple black cap on his head then eunji poked make sunggyu surprised.

"Ya Jung Eunji!" sunggyu barked as eunji sit sat in front of him.

"Sorry jagiya....." eunji chuckled.

"Don't do this me again babe. Later on i will get heart attack you know" sunggyu pouted.

"Tskkk... you think when you pouted does you look so cute?" eunji criticisms.

"Does am i look cute?" sunggyu asked with serious face.

"Yeah. You look so cute oppa." eunji chuckled.

"So, how's your preparations? Does you have practice today?" sunggyu began to asked.

"Jinho appa let us rest of day off. I can't wait to meet my fans..." eunji said.

"You should can't wait to meet me not your fans" sunggyu told.

"Tsk..... Ya! We're living in same building, everyday we meet oppa.." eunji told.

"Always the same answered." he replied.

"Of course i am!" eunji chuckled, "did you have listening our songs?" she asked.

"Only one, right? Yes i am your the only one" he being sweet talker.

"Ah oppa! Stop it, will you?" eunji barked.

"I already listening your songs. I like your new concept. Mature" he said.

"but oppa..... I am afraid what if my fans doesn't like our new concept?" eunji sighed.

"Don't think too much babe. I am pretty sure that they will like your new concept." sunggyu being supporter.

"Thank you oppa....." eunji smiled. She felt lucky have Sunggyu in her life. He is always be there for her and support her no matter what.