CHAPTER 28

ESCLIPSE LOVE

D-DAY OF SUNGGYU AND EUNJI WEDDING,

Infinite and Apink are invited at Sunggyu and Eunji wedding and some of them are helped them out. Sungyeol and Woohyun became MC, L with his solo performance with playing guitar and Infinite and Apink had made some performance on their wedding. Infinite was sing a song of their album is 'Be mine'. Meanwhile, Apink is 'Mr Chu'. The both of family, their close friends are invited at their weddings.

Before the ceremony begin started, Woohyun was standing alone, he does look so nervous, it seems like he's gonna get married but in fact he is just MC along with Sungyeol. Woohyun let out of heavily sighed, suddenly he saw Yoseob and Chorong are talking each other. He burst into a jealousy when looked at them, Chorong talked with Yoseob nicely, rather than him, she just walked away, avoided whenever they met up, but since that incident, he's walked away and tried avoided to meet up Chorong, his feeling wasn't strong and brave enough. 

"Woohyun-ah...." Hoya patted Woohyun's shoulder, make him startled.

"Oh, you're here!" Woohyun greeting.

"Are you okay?" Hoya asked.

"I'm just a little bit of nervous, i don't know why" he chuckled.

"Ya, it should be Sunggyu hyung not you. Why? are you also getting married?" Hoya began teased.

"Are you insane? I don't have girlfriend yet, how come i wanted to get married." He replied.

"Oh really? I thought you already have. Because i saw Chorong's dressing today, she does look that she was get married today." Hoya told.

"Bridemaids maybe?" Woohyun answered.

" I hope so. But Chorong look so pretty today. I almost to fall in love with her" Hoya chuckled.

"YA!" Woohyun yelled out.

"I'm just kidding bro.... I won't fall in love with my best friend. Don't worry." Hoya told.

"I know you won't because Chorong never to likes you back!" Woohyun laughed.

"Ya, are you teasing me right now?" Hoya asked.

"Ani!" Woohyun said.

"Look! Someone you deeply loved is talking with her ex-boyfriend." Hoya teased back.

"I know." He short answered.

"Are you jealous?" Hoya asked.

"Ya, why are you so many to asking huh?" Woohyun chuckled.

"Molla, maybe it was Sunggyu hyung wedding i guess." Hoya chuckled.

"Have you eaten?" Woohyun asked.

"Nope." He answered.

"Let's go inside! The buffet was super delicious. You should try!" Woohyun told.

Hoya nodded his head and followed Woohyun, he knew that Woohyun was jealous actually. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bride's room,

"Eunji-ya!! I still can't believe that you will became wife an hours" Bomi crying.

"Ya, don't cry will you? Me too! I thought i am still in dream but it was real." Eunji told.

"I am so happy for you unnie. Congratulations!" Naeun said.

"You look so beautiful unnie! I bet Sunggyu oppa can't stop watching you." Namjoo began teased.

"Ya, you make so shy right now." Eunji shyly.

"Well, after this, we rarely to hang out with you since you already married." Bomi told.

"Bomi unnie is right! I'm gonna miss you hmmmmm...." Namjoo pouted.

"Ya, stop make a drama at here, please?" Eunji feel annoyed.

"Aigoo..... You can't make that face on your big day, Eunji-ya!" Bomi teased.

"Ya!" Eunji said out loud.

"Oh, where is Chorong unnie? What's time now, why she still aren't arrived yet" Hayoung asked out.

"You're right! Where is she?" Namjoo asked again.

"She told me that she on the way, maybe trapped in traffic jams." Bomi replied.

"GIRLS!!!!!!!!!" Chorong screamed out, when she entered the room without they realized.

"Unnie!!! I thought you aren't came on my wedding." Eunji pouted.

"Aigooooo.... poor my Eunji. Of course i'll come. Sorry, i met up Seobie oppa just now." Chorong told.

"Heol...... Did you came here with your ex-boyfriend?" Bomi began teased.

"Seolma..... Unnie! Do you and Yoseob oppa will get back together?" Namjoo asked.

"No way! How about Woohyun sunbaenim?" Hayoung interrupted.

"Why you still bring it on his name again?" Chorong asked.

"Did you forget what happened between you and Woohyun sunbaenim? The day when you and him got stuck in the elevator." Hayoung asked.

"Oh you're right! I almost forgot about that incident." Namjoo said.

"It was my mistake. Can you stop mention his name?" Chorong said coldly.

"Ya, you shouldn't mention Woohyun oppa here." Naeun whispered at Hayoung's ear.

"I just don't want to heard that they are getback togetehr." Hayoung replied in whispered.

"If they or not, you shouldn't mention Woohyun oppa. Look, she was happy at first and now she's gloomy." Naeun said in whispered.

Eunji noticed that Chorong suddenly changed because of Woohyun was mentioned.

"Unnie, how do i look today? I feel so different today." Eunji asked

"You look so beautiful, Eunji-ya. So lucky Sunggyu oppa have you as his wife." Chorong told

"It should be me, i am married with my ideal type." Eunji smiled became widened.

"Yes you are. I want to go washroom. See you at hall, Eunji-ya." Chorong said and left out of the room.

"Ya, Hayoung-ah!" Namjoo called out loud.

"I'm sorry okay. I know it's my mistake. I just don't want to heard that they getback together." Hayoung told

"But at least not today, Hayoung-ah." Bomi said.

"Ya, stop it now. Today is my day, please don't ruin my mood today." Eunji spoke out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------