Chapter 1

ESCLIPSE LOVE

INFINITE [POV]

" I can't believe we're comeback with Apink!!!!" Sungyeol yell out loud since he was fanboy of Apink from their debut.

" me too hyung! Did you heard their new song?" Sungjong asked.

" Remember? eheh... 10 times I've heard it" he said chuckled.

" Remember~ remember~ remember~" Dongwoo interupt while singing Apink new song.

" Yah Jang Dongwoo! Don't sang my girlfriend line" Sunggyu yelled out from his bedroom.

" heol.... the jealousy guy" dongwoo said.

" Look at this hyung! Apink looks gorgeous wore white shirt especially Chorong noona it suits for her though..." the maknae said while showed Apink MV.

" Yeah.... my best friend is pretty more and more than Sunggyu's girlfriend" Hoya said proudly.

"Yah Lee Hoya!" Sunggyu barked and hit at Hoya's arms.

" No way! Jung Eunji is more prettier than Chorongie.." Sungyeol objection.

" Yah! That's my girl don't dare to take her from me" Sunggyu stared anger at Sungyeol, he just ignored cause he like to tease his leader while mentioned his girlfriend though.

" Ah.... Jealousy Kim Sunggyu.." Dongwoo chuckled, " Where's L and Woohyun?" he asked.

" L-ah have photoshoot and Woohyun going out with Key" Sunggyu told.

 

APINK [POV]

"Unnie!!!!" the maknae Hayoung shout out loud.

"What's wrong with you maknae-ah" Eunji asked.

"Unnie, look at this.. We're comeback with Infinite Sunbaenim" Hayoung told while showed her phone to Eunji.

"Oh my god!! I can meet my prince everyday" Eunji said while fangirling over at her boyfriend.

"Yah! I know he is your prince but please don't be over!" Bomi annoyed.

"Yah Yoon Bomi! are you jealous?" Eunji smirk.

"I'm not!" Bomi said, obviously she's jealous.

"Yes you are Yoon Bomi" Eunji said.

" I said I am not Jung Eunji!" Bomi backup herself.

" Jung Eunji Yoon Bomi!!" Chorong shout out loud at them who bickering each other, " Can you both stop argue?" she said.

"She started it unnie!" Bomi blame to Eunji and ran to Chorong hide her behind.

"I'm not!! She is the one who start it unnie" Eunji replied back.

"No.... It's----" she was cut off when Naeun yelled at them and looking at her who stand in front her bedroom.

"Can you stop for awhile.. I need my sleeping beauty" Naeun said as she crossed her arm in her chest.

"Yah Naeun-ah, did you don't have any scheldue today?" Chorong asked and Naeun shook her head.

"Allright then.. I'm out with Yoseobie oppa. Bye!" she said as she already disappear sight of them.

"Did she said... going out with Yoseob oppa?" Bomi asked with blankly.

"Did they really have been relationship?" Naeun asked.

"Something fishy between them..." Bomi said 

"I don't know but I bet there is...." Eunji said as she sat a sofa.

"Yeah... they look so cute together" bomi said as she sat next Eunji and playing her cellphone.

"I bet not. I'd like to seeing Chorong Unnie and Woohyun sunbaenim" Hayoung objection at her unnie's words.

'Oh.. Woohyun? did he still have feeling at Chorong unnie?" Eunji thought