Chapter 7

ESCLIPSE LOVE

Flashback

That night, Junhyung, Doojoon, Yoseob and Gikwang going out with Infinite before they flew to Japan for their concert. Beast and Infinite very close to each other, while Sunggyu is a friend of doojoon and junhyung of course they their know about he and eunji have a relationship with secretly without reveal to the public. They're salute to Sunggyu or s willing to do and protect the security of Apink. Although, apink with infinite they're been paired up or ship by their fans.

"How long have you been Japan?" Junhyung began asked to his friend Sunggyu.

"around 1 weeks" he replied.

"I bet you must miss your girlfriend, right?" Junhyung start to teased

"Of course I am!" he replied with grin a wide smile.

"Take care my dongsaengs" Junhyung warned

"Did I'm look like a such bad boy?" he said

"Indeed.." he replied

"Yah!" He yelled, Junhyung laughed.

"Yah, I've heard that you're will filming showtime, right?" doojoon asked

"Yeah..." All infinite said

"When?" he asked again

"after we're back from Japan" Woohyun said.

"It must be hard for you guys...." gikwang sympathy

"Don't worry, it's interesting and have fun!" yoseob interrupt.

"hyung, you and eunji still work out?" gikwang began asked to Sunggyu since he know about them.

"Still dude..." sunggyu said 

"heol.... hyung, you really did not know about this" sungyeol spoke out.

"What's that?" gikwang asked back.

"this hyung... everytime everyday he keeps mumbled while looked at his phone" sungyeol pointed out to sunggyu, " then he said " I miss you so badly" many times. I thought this hyung is really insane talked himself" he continue, "sometimes when he being cheessy with eunji or protective overload it's really annoyed" he finished his said.

"YAH! Since when?!" Sunggyu yelled out loud, with the others laughed at Sunggyu

"ehehhh....." all

"Exactly hyung! Sometimes his greasy more than woohyun hyung" sungjong told

"YAH!!!!" Sunggyu yelled out again.

"Sungyeol-ah, are you jealous?" Yoseob chuckled

"Of course I am!" he told the truth. With the other laughted together then teased them more and more.

"Since hyung have one of Apink, how about you guys? Don't tell me that not interest to any girlgroup" Yoseob began asked.

"Yah! I'm not the one likes Apink, there are two likes Apink too." Sunggyu correction

"who?" beast asked

"Woohyun and L" Sunggyu told. They're shocked as their eyes widened upon sunggyu tell them, while woohyun and L just keep quiet.

"Why we never know about this..." sungjong spoke out

"I thought you liked AOA Seolhyun" Hoya asked

"Who's that? L-ah, Woohyun-ah" junhyung interrupt. 

"but before it, please keep it as secret don't tell them... especially seobie hyung" Woohyun said

"Why am I?" yoseob asked back

"because you extremely close with her" he told. 

"don't tell me is..... Chorong?!" Yoseob raised his voice. Woohyun nodded then he began to tell everything to Beast and his fellow members too. Upon hearing that, Yoseob frustrated badly, even he extremely close with Chorong knowing all her secrets just the one thing she once tell him that she like someone but doesn't tell.

'Should I tell him that Chorong like someone else, but who is it' he thought.

"Ah~ the leader of Apink Park Chorong-ya" gikwang sarcastically, "goodluck bro and I already blessed you and chorong" he continue.

"YAH!, I'm her brother it supposed to me for gave blessing or not" Yoseob barked.

"and you L? could it be Naeunnie?" Junhyung guessing.

"Yah, it's first time to see you guess correctly" sunggyu told

"Naeunnie? seriously?" Doojoon asked to L, then he nodded and began to admit everything.

"so, the rumor about you and fake girlfriend it's just your planned because jealousy?" yoseob asked. L nodded

"How lucky Naeunnie had you as soon-to-be boyfriend" doojoon chuckled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After months days, Apink and Beast ended their promotion while Infinite is filming showtime. Beast went abroad for their concert and Apink are resting at home since they're have not any scheldue. That day, meet up with Beast, Naeun began told everything about L who had confess to her without telling them at all. On christmas day, Infinite and Apink will attended Music Bank were Beast couldn't attend because due concert, doojoon had filming and so on. That day, Sunggyu and Eunji will have special stage for the first since they're been relationship. It was awkward for them but they tried to pretend each other to the fans even though had rumor about they're couple. Well, the rumor is true just didn't reveal in public and of course it's sunggyu decision even he want actually but the sametime he don't want his girlfriend or Apink would get bashed by his fans. Eunji once tell him that she and the rest of Apink got bashed by EXO fans because the shipper till one day Chorong gave up and almost killed herself because of saseng fans threatened her family either. Once Apink and Infinite reached at Music bank then quickly head their waiting room for prepare and standby before rehearsal. Since the couple having special stage, the both groups are teased them each other.

"Infinite's Sunggyu and Apink's Eunji will have a special stage at Music Bank" hayoung read out loud were the rest looked at Eunji grin with a wide smile.

"Wuuuuu.... are you happy Jung Eunji-ssi?" bomi tease.

"Yah! stop it.." Eunji said with eye-smile

"I'm so envious with you unnie...." namjoo began jealous

"singing together on the stage.." hayoung continue

"as the couple.." naeun continue again

"Yah! I want too..." chorong barked, "I'm so jealous" she pouted.

"someone can't hold blushing" bomi tease again

"YAH YOON BOMI! I told to stop iy.." Eunji yelled out

"How I wish I could it be like eunji" chorong stated, indeed she's really jealous over her members.

"Are you telling me for take away sunggyu oppa from me?" eunji asked with serious looks

"Yah! did I'm cruel to ruin relationship who has been years?" she asked back, "I mean I wish have partner like you and gyu oppa. For the first time you both have special stage even sandeul really bad want sing together with you. Get it?" she continue. Eunji nod and smiled.

"aigooo unnie.... you have partner unnie" she scoffed

"since I've partner for the rest of my life" chorong barked

"yoseob oppa" eunji state

"wh..at?" she shocked

"unnie, you and seobie oppa really have some relationship?" naeun asked 

"can you to be honest with us unnie" bomi continue.

"please unnie, don't say you we're together with yoseob oppa" hayoung begged

"hayoung-ah!!" 93liner barked at her but she doesn't care, she really hope that chorong and woohyun.

"heol..." chorong dumbfounded, "I, park chorong want to be honest to my kids. That I park chorong and yoseob only we're just friend not more than. He treat me as his sister not treat as girlfriend. Satiesfield?" she finished her words and sighed.

"unbelievable" naeun stated 

"Eunji! It's your turn rehearsal special stage" manager Hyungsoo oppa interrupt.

"I want to see..." hayoung pouted.

"Yah! Let's go watch over their rehearsal" namjoo suggest.

"I bet infinite members are there too" bomi said

"Yah!!!" Eunji yelled out, the others chuckled and follow her goes to stage.

 

INFINITE'S SUNGGYU AND APINK'S EUNJI WILL HAVING A SPECIAL STAGE ON MUSIC BANK


"eheh....." sungjong scoffed after all members read an article related his leader.

"how lucky you are.." woohyun sarcastically

"together with girlfriend huh...." Hoya started to teased his leader who already blushing 

"don't need cover your blushing hyung.. eheh." L scoffed with others laughter the action of sunggyu.

"Yah!" Sunggyu barked as he cover put a serious looks.

"you think we're jealous huh...." sungyeol spoke out

"Indeed you're jealous choding-ah" Woohyun chuckled

"Well I am.." sungyeol began to admit.

"december 25, was a precious date were hyung and eunji have special stage for the first time morever they're been relationsip right now.." Dongwoo speculated.

"Yah dongwoo-ah, thank you" sunggyu give a smile and patted his back shoulder.

"tsk...." sungjong hissing.

"Are you jealous?" sunggyu turned around and looked at sungjong who was behind him. Sungjong look away and ignore his question.

"Yah yah yah! I want too have partner with Apink-deu!!" Sungyeol raised his voice, definitely he was apink's fanboy since their debut and get a close each other when they're filming BOAF together.

"me too hyung!!" Sungjong spoke out

"Indeed they are.." Woohyun chuckled

"since hyung have eunji in reality and take away from me even he know i was her fanboy, so I'll choose namjoo!" Sungyeol said.

"Yah! Jung Eunji is mine" Sunggyu yell, "oh sorry you're just her fanboy and i'm her boyfriend" he sneered sarcastically.

"I choose hayoungie since we're both maknae" sungjong interupt

"I wants all!" dongwoo excited tone

"YAH!!" the others yelled out

"heol hyung....." Sungjong state

"Chill guys.... I was kidding" he chuckled, "I want--"

"Naeun!" L spoke out.

"Namjoo!" Sungyeol follow

"Hayoung!" sungjong stated

"I... chorongie!" Hoya said

"Yah!" Woohyun barked, "She's mine" he continue

"just take bomi then" hoya told

"No way! Park Chorong is mine" woohyun objection

"Bomi!" hoya stated

"chorongie of course me!" Woohyun stated

"my eunji" sunggyu said with a grin. Dongwoo who was dumbfounded and "I'm alone.." he said and sighed

"you're not alone hyung.... you have ailee noona" Sungjong told

"ailee is not from Apink lol.." dongwoo said

"just pretend she is.." hoya chuckled

"Sunngyu! It's your turn to rehearsal special stage" the manager interupt them were talking and choose over Apink as partner. Sunggyu nodded and followed.

"Hyung, wait!!!!!!" all members shout out and followed sunggyu who had head to backstage.

After rehearsal, apink and infinite quickly headed to waiting room for exchange outfit stage while Eunji and sunggyu who just left backstage. When eunji exit the stage then headed to waiting room while sunggyu who pass his mic to the stuff then ran over to eunji grabbing her hand and a sweet smile was appeared on his face same goes to eunji either.

"Eunji-ya, I miss you so much" she laughed and nodded her head. Since both was busy preparing their concert world tour.

"me too oppa!" she said

"today it was our precious date right?" he said as they walked out to their waiting room

"for the first time we're sing together on the stage in front our fans and plus we're dating without knowing except our groups" she said

"included beast" he told

"oh right.." she chuckled. Sunggyu began to stop walk and grab her arms then pacing her to him as face to face.

"tonight... let's pretend okay?" she nodded and hug him tight it's glad the hallway doesn't have people walk in. Then sunggyu hugged her back it's been awhile didn't seeing his girlfriend after being busy for preparing concert world tour, while has overlay her filming along with Vixx N then he break the hug and kiss her forehead.

"i'll miss you oppa" she said with sad tone

"i'm triple miss you babe" he replied, then he pressed his lips on hers.