Let Loose!

It Will All Be Alright

 

    Wooyoung and the rest of the guys ended up going to Junho’s office to talk. Junsu was worried about Taecyeon, he knew that Wooyoung leaving without saying anything was extremely hard on Taecyeon more so than the others. Junsu knew since high school that Taecyeon was in love with Wooyoung it wasn’t that hard to figure out. Well, Wooyoung was always the most perceptive out of the six of them and he never realized the older’s feelings for him. Maybe Taecyeon was more discreet than Junsu thought, it could be that it was only easy for Junsu to pick up on, seeing as he had been in love with Taecyeon since high school. As much Junsu wished he’d get over his feelings for Taecyeon, it never happened. He thought that knowing that Taecyeon did feel the same way as he did would be enough to have him snap out of his feelings, yet even then he could shake his feelings.

 

Eventually, as time passed Junsu started to notice Taecyeon's feelings for Wooyoung, it was a shock for Junsu. All the time he had know Taecyeon and he thought it was hopeless to be in with Taec because he was straight. However, Wooyoung came along and dispelled that misinformation. Junsu thought that falling for his best friend was bad but it wasn’t nearly as heart-wrenching as knowing that Taecyeon liked someone else. It hurt Junsu he even tried not to like Wooyoung because of it, but Wooyoung was like a baby you can’t hate something so precious.

 

Junsu ended up seeing Taecyeon falling for Wooyoung as a good thing, maybe it will finally stop his feeling for Taec if he could see how much in love he was with Wooyoung. It was painful for Junsu with his unrequited love and he hoped the pain would finally push him to get over those feelings. Though when it comes to feelings and emotions, logic seems to take a backseat and personal well being seem to join logic too. Watching Taecyeon treat Wooyoung so delicately and kindly, only help further Junsu feelings and heartache for the other.

 

Taecyeon still seemed to harbor feeling for Wooyoung because he wouldn’t be this upset if he didn’t still have feelings for Wooyoung that went further than friendship. Junsu couldn’t believe that even after all this time Taecyeon still had feelings for Wooyoung. However, he also could believe it because he still had feelings for the Taecyeon too. Although, it is still hurtful all this time Junsu has been by Taecyeon’s side and yet it still had no impact on the taller man. Taecyeon was staring at Wooyoung before finally said, “Why?” he still had a firm and somewhat of a harsh glare but Wooyoung knew. There was an underlying tone of hurt and it killed Wooyoung more so than the harsh glare and firm tone. Wooyung has never gotten over the guilt he had for leaving his friends and not giving them a proper explanation, not that it excused his actions.

 

“I was going through a difficult time and it was something that I needed to go through myself. It was not that I didn’t trust you guys but I didn’t want to put you guys in a difficult situation.” Wooyoung was being vague he knew it and so did Taecyeon, which is why he wasn’t surprised when Taecyeon interrupted him. “Yes or no? What it because of who I think it is?” Taecyeon asked Wooyoung sighed. “Yes and no, it not that simple.” Taecyeon was pissed again, “Seriously, Wooyoung you left and didn’t say anything because of him. We were your friends too! WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS!” Taecyeon said yelling and Wooyoung flinched.

“Are?” Wooyoung acted skeptically, “Yes, are just because you leave doesn’t mean we forget you nor do we hold resentment, at least to you.” Taecyeon said staring pointedly towards Nichkhun which confused the other three boys in the room. “You shouldn’t be upset with Nichkhun hyung, I mean I finished school and left on my own” “Yeah but I’m sure he the reason why, ” Taecyeon said bitterly. “No, he is the causal factor which why I said yes but ultimately I was the one who thought it would be better for me to leave, it was selfish.” However, Taecyeon looked even more pissed off than earlier.

 

“You obviously didn’t trust us because you cut us out, for what to make things easy for us? No, you were scared that we were going to pick Nichkhun over you. Isn’t that the real reason? I figured you needed time but you just stayed away completely.” Taecyeon said heated and hurt was evident in voice. Wooyoung looked at Taecyeon and the other 3 were very much confused about what Nichkhun had to do with this. “No, that’s not the reason. This is the reason why I couldn’t tell you guys and you especially. I knew guys would be mad at Nichkhun hyung and you especially would blame him for me leaving. You guys were both of our friends and you knew what did if I had said anything you would’ve shunned. He wouldn’t be able to talk to me or have me in his corner, he needed someone in his corner. I couldn’t be the reason for you guys not talking to him, so I left it was the best I could think of at the time.”

 

“You’ve got to be kidding me?! Wooyoung he left you and told you that he couldn’t be your friend anymore because his relationship was more important your years of friendship! Yet, you still were concerned about him?! He wasn’t concerned about you at all when he decided to leave all of us or when he decided he couldn’t be friends with you! Are you stupid?! You can’t be in love with an idiot who didn’t care about you at all! Even now you didn’t even want to mention his name, just so the others didn’t have to know what he did! How long are you going to keep protecting him for? Speaking of which why are you still protecting him? I know you haven’t been in contact with you either all these years.” Taecyeon said in confusion because in the midst of all his anger, shock, and hurt he seemed to look past the fact that he found Wooyoung with Nichkhun, not looking shocked at all.

 

Nichkhun has come along and sad nothing so far, just like Junsu, Junho, and Chansung. He had kept quiet because they all had a right to be angry with Wooyoung, but it was his fault Wooyoung cut off ties with the other guys. It didn’t seem like he had any place to input his opinion regarding Wooyoung’s and Taecyeon’s discussion. While he understands Taecyeon is mad at the younger, it wasn’t justifiable for him to talk to Wooyoung like that, calling stupid. “Hey, you have the right to be mad but you don’t get to call him stupid okay? You don’t know how hard it was for him to make his decision nor do you know what he went through. So you don’t get to judge him harshly after claiming that you guys are friends. Is that what a friend does?” Nichkhun said firmly to Taecyeon. Taecyeon scoffed at him in disbelief.

 

“You, YOU! Out of everyone should be the last to criticize me! You were the one who hurt him the most, you shouldn’t be telling me that I don’t know what he went. I was the one who was there for him when his best friend ditched him for some girl. I was the one who was there for him when you left him, you made it seem like he was a hindrance in your life. I stayed out of it because you both were my friend and out of respect, you were being an and left you alone. You have no reason to justify my actions, but I get to be mad and if I am acting like an well it because I get too.“

 

“Wooyoung, he was the person who hurt you the most and yet you can still defend him to me. You think after all the you went through and all the times I was there for you, that it is fair for you to just cut me out!” Taecyeon yelled the last part, Wooyoung looked even more guilty and apologetic than earlier. “I’m sorry, it wasn’t fair for me to leave. I know that and knew that when I left,” Taecyeon looked like lost all the fight in him. “So then why did you leave,” Taecyeon said broken-hearted, Junsu tried really hard to keep it together but it seeing Taecyeon in pain and knowing he still had feelings for Wooyoung was overwhelming. “He loved you, loves you and it killed him every day you were gone,” Junsu said crying, shocking everyone in the room.


 

Jinyoung knew that everything Zelo said was true and if it was anyone else, Junhoe would’ve have been fired a long time ago. Zelo was more than patient with the younger boy and took the blame twice for Junhoe, for Zelo actually fire him was extreme. Zelo knew the financial circumstance that you had to be to get a job in the library. The library was the highest paying job in the school for students, because of how much work went into maintaining the place and the extensive knowledge required to help the people who come in. Junhoe has a terrible attitude and wasn’t really an effective worker. The amount of work he did for the library in comparison for all the trouble he caused is definitely not balanced, it definitely leaned on the side of him being more problematic.

 

Jinyoung knew Zelo didn’t want to have to do this but Junhoe left him no choice, he wasn’t just affecting himself and Zelo. Now his actions were affecting others who worked in the library and the people who come to the library. Zelo was able to deal with it if it just affected him but if the younger’s actions affected other people negatively. Zelo would be forced to extremes, Junhoe had no remorse for his actions and took no accountability. Jinyoung would of have expected this type of behavior from the students that were no scholarship recipients because that is the stereotype of the richer student body population. However, Junhoe must come from a background that should make him understand the necessity of having to work harder than other because he was financially disadvantageous.

 

Junhoe at least looked somewhat put off that he got fired, but it still wasn’t a look of concern or remorse for his actions and the ramifications that came with them. It made Zelo even more disappointed, but his words next actually made Jinyoung mad. There was a lot of things things that Jinyoung had patience with that any normal person would get peeved about. The rarity about Jinyoung was finding something that can truly get under his skin and upset him, but Junhoe was definitely a special case.

 

“It’s not like I wanted this job in the first, you guys are annoying to deal with already,”Junhoe scoffed. Zelo shook his head in disbelief, “I hope you find employment elsewhere and you grow up a bit. I was hoping you’d learned something here about how to treat people and make some growth. However, you are quite stubborn, but you are also very destructive and it is now affecting others. I can help you anymore because there are other people who do happen to care about their lives and better themselves.” Zelo said with sad and remorse tone.

 

Junhoe got very angry at Zelo’s words though, “I’m not some charity case that you rich Kingkas can just take on. That thing about you rich people you have a superiority complex that makes you so much better than other people in your minds. You get hand everything handed to you so easily, and you are worse than everyone else. You think that because you do a little work in the library that you know what it means to struggle in life and that you are so much wiser than me or Hanbin. We aren’t rich and we don’t have the luxury to be so happy and positive because life isn’t so easy for us. Don’t you dare judge me or treat me like your good deed, I don’t need your help or pity,” Junhoe spit out his words so fast and heated, he was normally apathetic about a lot of things, it Jinyoung and Zelo for a surprise.

 

Zelo shook his head, the younger was too hard headed and Zelo had to deal with the mess Junhoe created to even bother to correct the youngers false perceptions of Jinyoung and himself. Jinyoung, on the other hand, wasn’t on the same wavelength, “That is enough! I think Junhong and I have had enough tolerance for your deplorable attitude. You are the most disrespectful child I have ever met. You have no manners or responsibility for your own actions. For someone with so much pride and disdain for judgemental people, you happen to be doing the same thing you denounce.”

 

“Junhong worked hard to get to where he is today, anyone who gets a job in the library is the most in need of financial help. They also have to excel in their courses, you don’t know anything about Junhong’s life. It disappointed to see someone who has the same struggles and has the same prejudices cast on them be so ignorant.” Jinyoung was very heated and it caught everyone’s attention. Even the Tuan family who did really understand what was going on the can tell the from Jinyoung’s tone and face that he was not a happy camper. Also, looking at the shock looks on everyone’s face it was not a common occurrence, even Mark shocked.


 

Mark got up and walked over to where Zelo and Jinyoung were, Zelo held Jinyoung’s arm, “hyung it is fine, there is no way to get through to him right now. Let’s just leave it alone.” Jinyoung was not about to do that, “No, there is no room to excuse this behavior, if he was a student you didn’t have to worry about his tuition of life struggle because he was fortunate enough to be born into money, then I’d understand. However, he isn’t! He has no excuse to be acting so entitled.” Junhoe scoffed, “So what because I don’t have money I have to act like some lap dog.” Junhoe spits out, Jinyoung shook his head, “you really don’t get it and here I thought you had to have some sense to get into this school. Entitled people have an excuse to act entitled because that is usually all they know and they expect the world to work that way because they don’t know better. I said they had an excuse that doesn’t make it right or okay.”

 

“You don’t have an excuse to act that way, which makes it worse. You should know better, you should know how hard it is and strive to make it better. You think acting rude and stubborn makes you stronger or tougher. It makes you a fool and ignorant. Not caring at all about other people’s opinions is not the solution for not letting people’s judgments affect you, it is just as bad. There is a medium, you have to care about people’s perceptions, while also holding your core values to heart and not letting useless opinions and judgment sway you. You think that you are better than higher status people but your the same. It obvious that you do let their negative perceptions affect you and you add to the stigma that they have of people of lower status.”

 

“You don’t have to be Gandhi but you don’t have to be an either. Zelo and I don’t pity you, we empathize and sympathize, we tried to help you see that although it a harsh world closing yourself off isn’t the answer. You have to do things out of your comfort or you stay in the same place, there are some people who have ill intentions and can hurt but you have to take the risk of opening up yourself or you’ll never grow. Being angry and dismissive all the time is not a way to live, it only holds you back from experiences.” Jinyoung told the younger but it was still in a scolding tone.

 

“We can’t help people if they don’t want it but you aren’t that much different from the people you hate. You may not have their money or status but you’re the same, you may not have the physical and tangible similarities. However, the mindset is the same, the sanctimonious and deplorable attitude. Creating a divide that is impossible to break because it’s made up and doesn’t  exist. You and the people you hate are the reason why status matters and why being a decent person doesn’t always amount to much. You don’t want to change because it's easy to stay in set stereotypes, you’re not different you play into the same stereotype and even worse, you reinforce them. You’re coward, you don’t want to attempt to open up in fear that you won’t amount to more or fear of getting hurt, so you’d rather hurt other unnecessarily.”

 

“You’re an ignorant coward and circumstances aside, you are the reason you can’t move and grow. No one else and no social status can ultimately keep you down, you choose to be this way and at the end of the day it is your own fault. Take accountability for your actions and man up, Hanbin is hurt because you're a coward and he is the one who is hurt because he took a risk in believing in you, just like Zelo and I. If not for us then at least prove Hanbin right and take responsibility of your actions. If not for him than for yourself, do better and become the person you are capable of being.” Jinyoung kept his voice stern and held his anger at bay, but it shone through in his tone and eyes how serious he was.

 

Junhoe was stunned for once he didn't know what to say, Jinyoung is usually much calmer than even Zelo. To see him like and this was the first time he spoke to Junhoe in this way. It was extremely frustrating, Jinyoung and Zelo were annoying they were always taking responsibility for his action. If he did something wrong it was like B.I, the older that took it upon himself to take care of Junhoe.

 

Junhoe has known B.I since he was little, he was the only one who attempted to understand him or be there for Junhoe. You couldn’t trust people that how it was, that is at least what Junhoe learned. Junhoe family used to be well off until his uncle stole money from his dad’s company, bankrupting the business and sending their family into poverty and his dad to jail. His dad came out and their family was a social pariah, all their “friends” treated them as dirt on their shoes.

 

Junhoe wasn’t good at trusting and letting his guard down, he was young when his family was going through that betrayal. He grew up hearing all about the terrible things his uncle did that bankrupted the company and the workers. All the blame ended up with his family and they ended up moving into a rooftop home because he dad had liquidated all their savings and assets to pay all their workers. Junhoe went to school and that his how he met B.I, the older stood up for him when everyone bullied him because their families had been affected by his uncle actions.

 

Everyone thought it was his dad’s fault and B.I’s family was one of the people who was affected. B.I fought to get his parents to let him hang out with Junhoe and finally convinced them and he even got them to be friends with Junhoe’s family. B.I’s dad ended up helping Junhoe dad find work after he got out of jail. B.I has been the only person Junhoe could trust other than his parents. He felt terrible already without Jinyoung’s lecture. “I never asked for your opinion or your care, both of you should mind your own damn business. Hanbin and I were fine until you guys came along and he’s mad at me now. He’ll get over it and we’ll be okay tomorrow, he is the only friend I need. So just give up and stay out of my life.” Junhoe sid with his voice filled with spite.

 

Junhoe turned around and was ready to stomp out angrily, much like a child throwing a tantrum would do. However, to everyone’s surprise, there was an older couple at that the doors of the library, Junhong assumed it was someone’s parents but they had no student with them. Junhong was moving forward to help them in case they were lost, but they walked up on their own to towards where they were. Junhoe also seemed to be surprised and stopped in place, “Hanbin was upset when we went to see him, we went to your dorm and you weren’t there. I thought it was just a little argument, guys have little fights and get over them just as quickly. Your mom was worried though seeing as you and Hanbin have never fought before or at least Hanbin has never been the one to be angry.” The older man sternly in a disappointed voice, while the lady looked very upset.

 

   “Gu Junhoe! I’m so upset right now! I can believe you think you can talk to your sunbaes this way. I knew when Hanbin looked so upset and the bandages on his head that meant that nothing good was going on. Hanbin is usually more sensible for him to be upset with you would take a lot. I can’t believe you hit Hanbin, I’ve taught you better than to use your fist to deal with a situation. However, hearing what your sunbaes had to say, I'm so disappointed and embarrassed. I did not raise my child like this and we didn’t send you to this school only to get yourself into trouble.” Junhoe was about to say something, most likely defend himself but was cut off. Both of his parents walked up to Jinyoung and Zelo to bow and apologize to them for their son’s behavior.

 

“Mom, Dad you don’t have to bow to them i-” “I didn’t say you can speak, you can’t seem to speak respectfully or properly. So you will refrain from talking at all.” his dad scolded in a tone that meant it wasn’t up for discussion. Junhoe instantly shut up, Jinyoung and Zelo were flustered, “Oh no, you don’t have too.” Zelo said turning back to a big shy baby. Zelo was freaking out at them bowing to him, “hyung! Help me!” Zelo whined to Jinyoung turning red, Jinyoung couldn’t believe how quickly the younger’s switch could snap. “Ajumma! Ajusshi! Please don’t bow to us, we don’t need an apology from you and we are sorry we couldn’t do more.” Jinyoung said bowing and Zelo nodded in agreement also bowing.

 

Junhoe’s parents took him to his dorm but not before promising Jinyoung and Zelo that they will straighten out their son. After they Zelo finally sighed out in relief causing Jinyoung to chuckle at his reaction, “was it really that hard?.” Zelo smiled sheepishly, “It was uncomfortable having them apologize to me like. Especially, since they were elders and they even bowed to me.” Jinyoung couldn’t help but chuckle, “ahh your too cute,” Jinyoung ruffled his hair. Zelo frown, “Hyung, I’m not cute!” the younger whined getting becoming cuter. Mark shook his head at the scene, fluff balls must travel in the same circles, Mark thought as he watched the two. Tammy, on the other hand, was fangirling to Joey at the cute site, Joey shook his head his sister was such a fangirl.

 


 

Everyone was still in a state of shock, everyone knew that Taecyeon and Wooyoung were close but they thought that was the extent of it. Nichkhun was always jealous of Taecyeon’s and Wooyoung’s relationship while in high school because it seemed as if Wooyoung was drifting from being his best friend to being to being Taecyeon’s. He never realized that Taecyeon would be Gay or that he’d be in love with Wooyoung, but it seems like Taecyeon knew Wooyoung liked him. Although he had no right to be possessive or jealous he was, he didn’t like this development, even if Wooyoung doesn’t seem to display interest other than being friends. However, that could be because he never knew that Taecyeon liked him. Junho and Chansung were just in a constant state of shock, their hyungs seemed to have so many secrets from them. Junsu on the other hand, while he was shocked to know about Wooyoung and Nichkhun, he couldn’t help but be hurt. Taecyeon still had feelings for the boy and that Taecyeon was getting hurt again.

 

Wooyoung sighed and looked over at Junsu, “I know that hyung, that was another reason why I left without saying anything.” Wooyoung looked at Taecyeon apologetically, Taecyeon looked at Wooyoung in disbelief, shock, and nervousness; “you knew?” the elder asked softly. “I thought it was just you being an invested friend, but after a while, I noticed the similarities between you and me. Your actions became more and more in sync with how I would act with Nichkhun.”

 

Wooyoung said slowly as if he was walking on ice, he didn’t to make Taecyeon feel bad or make it seem as if he was burdened by the other’s feelings. “You left anyways?” Taecyeon his voice filled with hurt and confusion, “Yes, I was becoming dependent on you and it was wrong of me to do that to you. I thought of you as a friend and I knew your feelings. I thought I was clear about my feelings and after the whole Nichkhun incident, it would be wrong of me to lean on you. We both knew at the time that Nichkhun was just a far fetch dream for me. I did want to stay after that and I find a way to move on by myself. I didn’t want you to know I was trying to move on, I didn’t want to give you hope that we could be more than friends. I do love you Taecyeon and your  an amazing person who deserves the same amount of love that you give but I’m not the right person to do that for.” Wooyoung said as he carefully chose his words.

 

Taecyeon’s tears fell, “I would’ve of wait and we could’ve tried. I could’ve helped you get over Nichkhun, I would wait forever.” Taecyeon said desperately trying to understand Wooyoung. “I know, I know you would’ve and you don’t deserve to be second best or a rebound for me. I wouldn’t allow myself to do that to you, I know I hurt you. However, I would never put you through that, the feeling of waiting until the person realized you could love them with everything you had and having false hope. It is draining and detrimental to your mind.” Taecyeon was hurt but he understood, he only knew what Wooyoung told him. It should’ve been obvious that there was more hurt that Wooyoung experienced while loving Nichkhun, the younger loved the Thai boy for most of his life.

 

Junho and Chansung were finally not the only ones out of the loop, Wooyung was always the most innocent and the baby of the group. Although he wasn’t the youngest they all treated him as if he was. The always seemed to forget that Wooyoung as the smartest out of them and the one who took care of them. He was more perceptive than he let on, Wooyoung never wanted to hurt anyone’s feelings. They all assumed that Wooyoung was just oblivious when it came to realizing when people were interested in him. When in actuality it was the opposite he was very much aware, which why he acted as if he had no idea. If he did that he never had to reject people unless they came up to him and told him outright. They should’ve of known all of them, seeing as Wooyoung always seemed to know when to be comforting and nurturing whenever they were in bad moods.

 

   “Why couldn’t you just have told him that? Why did you leave all of us, know how it would hurt?” Junsu said angrily now but it wasn’t really directed to Wooyoung per se because Wooyoung obviously loved Nichkhun longer than he loved Taecyeon. So he can imagine the pain that Wooyoung went through, he at least was able to keep Taecyeon by his side. Wooyung wasn’t that lucky, Nichkhun left him and specifically cut off Wooyoung for another person. Junsu at the least had the comfort of knowing, no matter how much Taecyeon love Wooyoung, Taecyeon would never cut ties off with him. Nichkhun and Wooyoung had been friends much longer than Junsu and Taecyeon so that definitely that to be like a slap in the face. He understood why Wooyoung wanted to leave because if that happened to him, he’d want to forget everything too. If Junsu had to pretend like he wasn’t hurt, when the love of his life talked to all of his best friends and not him, it would hurt too much. However, they do say that love blinds people to all sense and reason sometimes.

 

   Junsu couldn’t help the anger in his voice as he spoke to Wooyoung, not because of resentment but his own insecurities. Taecyeon was hurting, tears falling down his cheeks and he couldn’t do anything about it, Taecyeon doesn’t just cry. Yet, Junsu couldn’t do anything for him and it wouldn’t matter if he did because he wasn’t Wooyoung. Taecyeon wanted Wooyoung not him, he didn’t love Junsu. It was frustrated for the eldest of because he had to watch Taecyeon hurt and he was incapable of stopping. He was made at himself and it projected onto Wooyung because the younger was someone he could never be. Wooyoung on the hand seemed to be the calmest one if anything he looked calmer as Junsu yelled at him.

 

   “I couldn’t have tried with you for another reason,” Wooyoung said as he walked over to Taecyeon to wipe his tears. Taecyeon sniffled but he stops crying, he still had the whole heartbroken look, but he did stop crying. Wooyoung smiled softly at the Taecyeon before turning to Junsu, “I couldn’t tell him or you guys because you’d ask me to stay and I’d cave. I’d look at all of your faces and I wouldn’t go through with it. If I talked to you guys, I’d come running back. You guys are the only family I’ve ever had. I couldn’t stay because I couldn’t be the same Wooyoung anymore, Nichkhun hyung didn’t need me, Junho and Chansung had each other so they’d be okay if I left.”

 

“I needed you,” Taecyeon said softly, Wooyoung smiled “No, no you didn’t. You had Junsu hyung and you’ve always had him. Just like Nichkhun hyung had me, I went through it I know what it means to love some and do anything to make them happy even if it means you have to step aside and give up your happiness. I love all of you and I couldn’t try because it would hurt Junsu hyung. I left knowing that Junsu would be there for you if I stayed who would be there for Junsu hyung. Junsu hyung could do what I couldn’t do for you, he could love you completely and fully, he’d be all in.” Wooyoung looked at Junsu and smile, “I’m sorry I spilled your secret. You didn’t seem ready to tell anyone back then so I pretended I didn’t know but don’t you think it’s unfair to keep this from Taec hyung for so long.”


Author Comment 

Sorry for being so inactive, I will try to do a double update today!