Collision Ahead, Proceed With Caution

It Will All Be Alright

 

Jinyoung visually tensed up once Mark called out the names Mom and Dad, Nichkhun also did the same. Mark didn’t know what to do or what to feel, his family has never visited him since he moved and it’s been a long time since he even talked to his parents. He talks with Tammy and Grace but the others have never called or tried to reach out and Mark wouldn’t do the same. Jinyoung and Nichkhun were worried the could see the change in Mark’s demeanor and they weren’t sure how the other would react. “Mark~~!” Tammy cooed and walked over to Mark hugged him tightly, Mark was still stunned at seeing his parent and got shocked seeing someone hug him. Mark’s initial reaction was to push whoever it was away but he realized who it was. “I’ve missed you my baby brother,” Tammy said in a funny voice which caused Mark to look up at her and hug her back. “You’ve gotten big and so much more handsome now,” Tammy said with tears in her eyes and Mark demeanor finally relaxed. “Why are you crying?” Mark said softly rubbing her back and then he pulled away to wipe her tears away from her eyes. Mark sighed,”Maya and Leila are here. Come on Tammy, it’s normal to grow. I'm big it isn’t the end of the world.” Mark said his words were curt but his action were comforting which surprised his sisters, she thought he’d brush her off in embarrassed.

 

Jinyoung was a little proud watching Mark interact with his sister. Although, he knew Mark had no problem with his sister Jinyoung was surprised to see his hyung comforting other people. It was evident he was trying to be more caring towards the important people in his life. “Who are you and what did you do with my brother?” Grace said shocked but also teasing him. Mark looked over to her and scoff, “Whatever”, Maya and Leila got really excited and ran to hug him. “Uncle Mark!!” Mark finally broke out in a smile and caught the two girls running into his arms. “Hey there!” he said hugging them tightly, “I missed you, Uncle! Mom said you are busy with school so we can’t call you as often” Maya said pouting. Mark chuckled at her cuteness, “Ahh I always have time for you too. Your mom is just jealous that I like talking to you guys more than her.” Tammy got offended by her brother, “Hey, you brat!” “Mom, you shouldn’t be like that to uncle!” Maya and Leila said protecting Mark and standing up in front of him. Tammy sighed, “Whatever, I don’t want to talk to you either! Jinyoung! I so happy to see you again and I am even more happy you are Mark’s Roommate. Someone needs to teach this boy so manners! Thank goodness, he has a good influence.” Tammy said looking at Jinyoung with such gratefulness,

 

Jinyoung was a little taken aback now that he knew that the people he helped earlier were Mark’s Family. “He isn’t my roommate.” Mark said cutting off his sister from talking to the younger boy, Nichkhun looked a Mark weird, “What do you mean? yes, he is!” Nichkhun said confused. “What I mean is I wouldn’t introduce him to you as my Roommate. Jinyoung these are my sisters Tammy and Grace.” Mark said gesturing towards them and Jinyoung bowed deeply, “It is nice to meet you again.” “Yes! Thank you again so much for your help” Tammy replied, “Yes, you really are very kind and mannerly! I can’t believe you are friends with Mark.” Jinyoung giggled, “Mark hyung is really kind also that is why.” Grace and Tammy looking at Jinyoung in disbelief, they loved their brother but they knew those weren’t words that people would normally describe Mark. Mark rolled his eyes at his sister's' disbelief, “Grace, Tammy this is Jinyoung--” “We already know him” Grace said interrupting Mark, “yeah Mark we’ve met already, you don’t need to reintroduce us” Tammy said along with Grace. Mark ignored them and continued, “This is Jinyoung, my Boyfriend.” Mark said nonchalantly as if he wasn’t coming out to his whole family.

 

Grace and Tammy were speechless, out of all the things Mark could’ve said that wasn’t what they were expecting. Papa and Mama Tuan were also shocked they knew with Grace but Mark was unexpected. Nichkhun and Wooyoung were also shocked, Nichkhun was the least shocked because he knew about Mark’s feelings but he remembered his conversation with Jinyoung, the younger boy thought being in a relationship wasn’t the best idea for them. “You told me you weren’t looking to start a relationship with Mark yet!” Nichkhun said to Jinyoung, now it was Mark’s turned to be shocked. Jinyoung blushed, “well I just...He was...I changed my mind” Jinyoung said embarrassed and didn’t feel like getting into this discussion especially with Mark’s family around. “YAH! PARK JINYOUNG!” Wooyoung yelled looking at the younger which cause the younger boy flinch. Jinyoung immediately bowed in apology to his hyung, he knew that Wooyoung was upset, which is why he wanted to tell the elder first.

 

Mark thought Wooyoung was upset because Jinyoung was gay and he didn’t know. Mark instantly felt bad because he didn’t even discuss coming out with Jinyoung, he didn’t even think about the option that Jinyoung wouldn’t want to tell Wooyoung yet. Mark quickly went over to stand in front of Jinyoung and he bowed deeply to Wooyoung shocking almost everyone. “I’m sorry please don’t be mad at Jinyoung. He really respects you and talks about you a lot, I'll take responsibility for him. Just because he likes a guy, doesn’t make him any less of the Jinyoung you know.” Mark said finally getting up and everyone was now confused, Wooyoung looked at Mark “What?” Jinyoung face palmed he never told Mark that Wooyung was gay, so Mark must’ve of thought that his hyung was upset because he just found out Jinyoung was gay. The most confused people were Yugyeom and Youngjae, but that is because everyone is speaking English and they don’t understand a word.

 

“Mark, Wooyoung hyung isn’t like that!” Nichkhun said defending Wooyoung. He never gave Wooyoung a heads up about the two and now Mark was accusing him of being a homophobe. “Mark hyung! Wooyoung hyung isn’t upset because of that, Wooyoung hyung also like guys. He is upset because I didn’t tell him about us, but in my defense hyung, I wasn’t planning on falling for Mark hyung it just happened. So there wasn’t really anything to tell, until recently and it has been a bit busy for recently.” Jinyoung said explaining things to Mark, while at the same time making a shy declaration of his feelings.

 

Wooyoung broke out in a smile, “My Jinyoungie is all grown up! I was worried that you’d be too worried about Bambam and taking care of him that you’d forget to have a life of your own. I’m happy for you and he seems like an admirable person.” Wooyoung said smiling at Mark, Mark bowed to the older boy. “I am sorry for that, Jinyoung has talked very highly you and I spoke thoughtlessly,” Mark said sheepishly. “It is okay! Jinyoung isn’t the best person when it comes to talking about himself and his life, so he probably forgot to mention certain things about me.” Mark let out a smile when he realized he didn’t make a bad impression to Wooyoung, but suddenly Wooyoung’s expression turned sour almost instantly as if he just remembered something.

 

“You knew about this?!” Wooyoung said turning to Nichkhun and if looks could kill the Thai man would have been dead ten times over. Nichkhun flinched under his gaze, “I--I--it-I wa-wasn’t..” Nichkhun tried to explain but ended up fumbling over his words, he hasn’t received a gaze like that from Wooyoung in years and it seemed to have gotten sharper. “You didn’t think to tell me earlier because?” Nichkhun body seemed to cower in order make it look smaller as if it would stop the other boy’s gaze. Mark and Jinyoung looked at each other confused, they didn’t know that the two knew each other. Nichkhun quickly put his hands together and begged in aegyo for forgiveness just like he did when they were younger.

 

“I’m sorry Udong-ah I did wrong.” Nichkhun cutely causing everyone to do a double take it wasn’t an image they ever thought they’d see from Nichkhun, except Wooyoung. “Hyung you’ve aged, it isn’t cute for you to be making that face anymore. Nevermind it doesn’t matter, I should be used to you not telling me things,” Wooyoung said with a deadpanned and irritated face, but Wooyoung’s irritation came from himself, due to the fact he still found Nichkhun to be cute. However, there was no way in this lifetime he is going to let the older know that. Nichkhun frowned, he told himself that he should be grateful for Wooyoung wanting to speak to him at all but it did kind of hurt to hear that response from the boy.

 

Everyone flinched hearing Wooyoung words, they had a lot more bite than he actually wanted it to have. Wooyoung agreed to forgive the other but seeing as the older is reminding him of how they used to be, it brings up a lot of hurt feelings and old feelings that Wooyoung didn’t want to feel again. Wooyoung knew he hurt Nichkhun with that comment, he didn’t mean to say that part out loud. Jinyoung and Bambam have never heard much about Wooyoung’s life before meeting them and have never heard him speak to anyone like that. Sure their hyung had to be strict at times with some kids, but this was more of a spiteful and bitter tone. They had no idea he was capable of possessing such a tone. They didn’t even know he knew Nichkhun and the rest of their teachers never mentioned Wooyoung at all.

 

Wooyoung felt an embarrassed and guilty for messing up the mood, which Jinyoung noticed and decided to help his hyung out with. “I’m sorry hyung! Don’t be mad at Nichkhun hyung, I told him not to discuss our conversation with anyone else!” Jinyoung said trying to fix the situation because everything quickly became tense, he was still worried about the whole Mark and his Parent situation and they didn’t need more tension. He had no idea what was going on with Nichkhun or Wooyoung, but it looked like something that they had to work on themselves. Nichkhun looked over at Jinyoung gratefully and thank the heavens for the boy again.

 

Wooyoung turned to the boy, “you’re getting big and not wanting to tell me anything anymore.” Wooyoung said instantly melting at Jinyoung and pouting cutely, which Bambam and Jinyoung are used to seeing from their hyung. Jinyoung hugged his hyung and gave him a kiss on the cheek and Bambam did the same, which was what Wooyoung wanted, hence the aegyo. Whenever he wanted Bambam and Jinyoung greet him like that, he’d pull out the guilt card and go on about how they are big boys now and too busy for him. Bambam and Jinyoung didn’t mind it because it just showed how much Wooyoung cared for them, but Nichkhun and Mark seemed to mind.

 

Everyone else seemed to be baffled at the scene in front of them, the most baffled and confused had to be Yugyeom and Youngjae because they didn’t understand anything. Mama and Papa Tuan though were a very close second for that title. It has been years since they have seen or talked to their son, they didn’t really know what to expect but they certainly didn’t expect this. The fact that Mark stayed in a school for so long and managed not to get himself in trouble was a shock in of its own to them. Growing up Mark hard time making friends, seeing as he was always fighting with people, they didn’t think he would have so many friends. They didn’t expect their son to have a relationship either.

 

It wasn’t that their son was a bad looking person, he was the opposite, but he was very abrasive with people. The Tuans were not conservative parents either, they loved their kids, their second daughter was part of the LGBT community. However, usually, a parent knows or get some kind of feeling telling them their kid is not necessarily heteroual. They got it from Grace as she grew up, but they never got that feeling with Mark. So to hear that he was in a relationship with a guy was shocking at the very least. Joey should be as shocked but he never really knew that much about Mark, because the two didn’t have a relationship other than blood. Joey did love his brother because despite Mark’s resentment towards his little brother, Mark couldn’t find it in him to actually at hate his brother and he took care of Joey before he left LA.

 

The rest of the guys already knew the two were dating so it didn’t shock them, but were confused with everything else transpiring. This new guy, Wooyoung seemed to know Nichkhun well but they have never heard about him before. Nichkhun usually gives off this princely aura, but in front of Wooyoung, he seemed less cool than he normally does. Just as Jackson was about to question Nichkhun about this, he was interrupted by his teachers. To be specific Junsu, Taecyeon, Junho, and Chansung; they came to see the performances, seeing as Amber gave them a heads up, that some of their favorite students were performing.

 

They were looking for them earlier but there was a lot of students and their families, making it hard to spot them. Plus, they had to stop and talk to some of the kid’s parents, which slowed their search down significantly. “Wooyoung-ah?!” Taecyeon said in a voice of disbelief and uncertainty. Wooyoung looked over in the direction his name was called from, his face changed and morphed into a look of a deer in headlights. Taecyeon eyes widen when the younger turned around and so did the other boys, they were shocked to see him as he was to see them. After Wooyoung left and cut off all ties with them, they never thought they were going to see him ever again.

 

Wooyoung face instantly fell and had his heart dropped, if he thought he was shocked to see Nichkhun, he was equally as shocked to all of his old friends and all at once. Nichkhun saw Wooyoung’s face fall, he forgot that the guys were going to be here. Wooyoung didn’t know that what to think he was scared of the next words out of there mouths. He thought meeting Nichkhun was hard but meeting the friends that he left and cut all tie with, was much scarier. He never told the real reason and he cut off all connections he had to Nichkhun, which also meant he best friends.

Wooyoung knew it was selfish, he couldn’t be reminded of Nichkhun he let go of his other friends because of Nichkhun, that was a ty thing to do. Wooyoung had always held on to the guilt he felt for years. The guys all looked shocked, you would think the saw a ghost. Which might as well have been the case for them, they have heard from Wooyoung in close to a decade. Chansung was the first to move and Wooyoung felt his body tense he didn’t know what to do, he froze. Chansung moves quickly and swung one of his arms upwards and Wooyoung was scared for a moment that he was going to hit him but he probably deserves. Wooyoung instinctively flinch when Chansung made contact but it was a punch, it was big bear hug with startled Wooyoung even more.

 

Wooyoung looked like he committed a capital offense, but continued again, “I’m sorry, I left you guys without saying anything. I was wrong and it wasn’t anything you guys, I just could be in Seoul anymore and I couldn’t go back to Busan either. I need to a change and I didn’t want to be cut off ties with you guys but I know if I stayed I couldn’t change.” Wooyoung tried to explain to the two that it was their fault he left. Junho look of hurt lessen but there was still hurt in his eyes. “But why did you keep in touch?” Chansung asked innocently, Wooyoung sighed, “because I was an idiot and I didn’t want to hurt you guys but I obviously did that anyways. I understand completely if you’re upset with me but I've been living in Busan for a while and I always thought about trying to reach out to you guys but always talked myself out of it."

 

Chansung hugged him tightly and Wooyoung was still too stunned to do anything, “Wooyoung hyung…..I-I’ve missed you!” Wooyoung was speechless, he didn’t expect to see his old friend friends and he didn’t expect this reaction. Chansung was shaking a little, which was the only thing that snapped Wooyoung out of his stupor. Wooyung glanced down at the younger, although he was still hesitant, he instinct to take care of the younger outweighed his fear and guilt. Chansung tried to hold in his sobs but he couldn’t help it, it has been years since he had seen the older. He and Junho took Wooyoung leave hard, of course so did Taecyeon and Junsu, but they were able to keep their emotions.

 

Wooyoung was their favorite hyung when he left after his graduation they assumed he would’ve kept in contact with them like the rest of the guy. They didn’t know what they did, Wooyoung even cut contact with Nichkhun and they were joined at the hip. Although Chansung still doesn’t know why the older left, he was glad to see him again. It doesn’t matter why he left anymore, he was here and he’d forgive the older because he missed him. Usually, you expect friends to drift apart when you're older, but Wooyoung was a Wooyoung hugged the younger boy back, he rubbed his back soothingly. “Hey, don’t cry. You’re older now, I would’ve thought that you’d stop being a crybaby by now.” Wooyoung joked.

 

Chansung made a whining noise, Wooyoung chuckled softly but hugged Chansung tighter and tucked the younger boy’s head into the crook of his neck. Chansung calmed down, it was a gift of Wooyoung, he could effortlessly make Chansung calm and feel better. When they were younger Junho used to be jealous of it, but it was hard to tell if it was because Chansung had more of Wooyoung’s time or because Chansung went to Wooyoung so often. “Hyung, are you back for good?” Chansung pulled back, looking up at the older boy with hope laced eyes. Wooyoung didn’t know what to say, he was scared but he still missed his friends. He really wanted to get back in contact and have the same relationship they had before. However, he was the one who abandons them, given he choose what he did with them in mind, but it doesn’t matter he left them and told them nothing. Just because he wanted his friends doesn’t mean the rest of them hold the same sentiments as Chansung, he couldn’t blame them either if they did.

 

““I’m sorry-” Wooyoung started out, Chansung eyes lost all hope and his entire body slumped down. Junho finally found words and cut off Wooyoung, “You are leaving us again hyung? What did we do, why do you hate us?” Junho said trying to be strong but the hurt in his voice was still evident. "I mean I was at fault and it would be wrong of me to try to connect back with you guys like it was nothing.” Wooyoung was rambling he wanted to tell them the truth but he was aware that this was neither the time nor the place for this. Luckily for him, Junho cut him off, “Hyung, we’ve always miss you! You were and are till this day one of our best friends, of course, we forgive big part of all their lives and only Wooyoung fills the void he left.

 

The fear in Wooyoung’s eyes dissipated the moment he registered the younger boy’s sobs. They were quiet, very discreet sobs but Wooyoung noticed them nonetheless. Finally, you. I may not know what it is that made you leave or cut off contact with us in the first place, but I  know that whatever it is we will always have your back. Wooyoung smiled sadly at the Junho and Chansung, who had been nodding in agreement with his boyfriend, “I know that is exactly why I left without explaining myself and cut off contact with you guys.” The other two boys looked confused by that but Taecyeon finally was knocked out of his surprise. “Really!? That's why you cut off all ties!” Taecyeon said in an irritated tone and glared at Wooyoung knowingly, Wooyoung knew Taecyeon probably reasoned out a while ago why he left.

 

“I’m sorry” Wooyoung tried to apologize to Taecyeon he knew out of all of his friends Taecyeon probably deserved the biggest apology. “No, no you don’t get to apologize. Really, I would’ve been there for you, we all would have a been there for you and that is why you left us.” Taecyeon said fuming, “I--this isn’t the place for this Taec.” Wooyoung had no right to use that name for Taecyeon anymore, but he knew he needed to get the older to calm down because he isn’t easily worked up, but when he is, it isn’t a pretty sight. Taecyeon was thrown off by the name and composed himself again, “Fine, but I’m not letting this go. I knew you were going to leave and I didn’t stop you because I knew you needed a change of scenery. I didn’t expect you cut off all contact especially not for a reason as stupid as this.”

 

    At this point everyone was confused and there were too many people meeting people they didn’t know about. So Jackson did the most rational thing, “WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!” Jackson yelled in mandarin because at this point he didn’t know which language to use and ended up using the first one that came to mind. Jaebum sighed, “yah, why are you yelling? You’re causing a scene.” Jackson looked aghast, “ME!?! I’M CAUSING A SCENE?!”, “Yes,” Bambam, Jaebum, Yugyeom, Mark, and Youngjae said in unison. Jackson frowned deeply, “who really needs enemies with friends like you guys?” Although Jackson may be a lot to handle about 90% of the time, there is no doubt he knows how to alleviate tension and bad aura in a situation with his antics. Wooyoung, never meeting Jackson before wasn’t familiar with this display of theatrics, was surprised by the commotion. Wooyoung turned to Jinyoung and Bambam, “I’m sorry, I came here to be with you guys but I kind of have some things I need to handle. However, I did pack for the week and I’ll be here with you guys, I have something to tell you guys. I know it is kind of confusing but I going to sort out what I need to and explain everything later to you guys.” Wooyung gave the other boys hug, “I’ll be back we can have dinner out later with your friends and I'll get caught up with your lives.” Wooyung gave them both a kiss and they just nodded telling their hug it was okay.

 

Wooyoung turned towards Taecyeon and the other, who was shocked again that he knew Jinyoung and Bambam. “You want to go somewhere we can talk about all of this?” Wooyoung looked at Taecyeon, the older was still mad but seeing Wooyoung and his hopeful face made his soft up. He was definitely upset but it was Wooyoung, he always thought of the younger as an innocent baby that needed to be taken care of and he and Nichkhun used to be the ones who did that. The younger grew but was still much shorter than him, but the baby fat that used to be in his face has gone away. He had sharper features, he grew up a lot but seeing as how he treated Jinyoung and Bambam he was still somewhat the same person he knew. That fact alone gave relief to Taecyeon, despite the large gap they haven’t seen the younger in, he was still the Wooyoung they knew.

 

Taecyeon anger dispelled a little bit and he nodded towards the younger to follow him. Nichkhun was conflicted he was the reason for this whole discord, but he also knew he couldn’t just leave Mark and his parents alone. Jinyoung couldn’t see the uncertainty in Nichkhun’s eyes, while Jinyoung doesn’t know what is going on with his hyung right now, he knew he didn’t want his hyung to have to defend himself. He knew his teachers were nice, but there is an obvious tension and backstory he didn’t know about. Jinyoung caught Nichkhun’s attention and gave him a look that said, ‘you go and take of Wooyoung hyung and I'll make sure Mark is okay.’ Nichkhun seemed to get the message, the elder nodded and walked off with the rest of his teachers and Wooyoung. Taecyeon and Nichkhun had a stare down which was weird seeing as though the two were normally good friends but it didn’t seem that way at moment. But it wasn’t just Mark and the other guys that seemed confused by this either, their other teachers seem confused with Taecyeon sudden anger with Nichkhun.

 

Eventually, Nichkhun and Taecyeon finished their staring contest and the went somewhere more private. Jackson’s and Youngjae’s parents came from long distances but they couldn’t stay the full week, so Youngjae left with them to spend some time after introducing them to the guys. Yugyeom parents and Jaebum parent see their kids often because they don’t live far so they came only for today after introducing their parents to the guys, they also left with their parents. Bambam and Jackson eventually left to go and bond with Jackson’s Parent who seemed to like Bambam as much as Jackson, despite the age difference. Jackson told Jinyoung he will borrow Bambam for little, while so his parents can get to know him better. Jinyoung knew his younger brother would be very nervous, but Bambam was very friendly, he was a bit much so times but these are Jackson’s parent so the must be used to an extroverted people, aka their son, the most extra person Jinyoung has ever met.

 

Jinyoung told Bambam it was fine, he’ll text him when Wooyoung hyung is back, with everyone gone that left only Jinyoung, Mark, and the older’s family. Tammy was the first one to break the silence, “Well, it’s been forever! Let’s have lunch Mark, that we can catch up on your life. It seems a lot of things have happened, which, by the way, you did not tell me during our last call.” Mark had the decency to look apologetic, but it was because he was about to turn down his sister offer. He didn’t mind lunch with his sisters and his nieces, but his parents and his brother. He has absolutely nothing to talk to them about, he doesn’t even know them, he had no relationship other than blood with his parents and his brother. Mark was about to deny his sister request with some excuse and Jinyoung could see it, but Mark was cut off before he could get any words out by his nieces. “Let’s go uncle Mark!” Leila says dragging Mark in some random direction, she didn’t have any clue where they were going but they were moving that was enough progress for her. Tammy smiled at the two, she was about to invite Jinyoung to Join them but she was beaten to the punch, Maya had already laced her hands with Jinyoung’s. She looked up at him, “Let’s go, Jinyoung! You can be my date because Uncle Mark left you.”

 

Maya seemed all too happy that Mark “left” Jinyoung for Leila, Tammy shook her head at her daughter. Usually, Leila and Maya fight over who gets to talk to their uncle Mark and who gets him. It seems like Tammy didn’t have to worry about that now, seeing how smitten her daughter was with Jinyoung. Jinyoung couldn’t refuse the little girl and he knew Mark wouldn’t be able to turn down the other girl either. Jinyoung smiled at the girl, “well aren’t I lucky! I get a date with a pretty princess. I can’t really be upset that Mark hyung left me, now can I?” Maya giggled, “Nope! Look mommy Prince Jinyoung is my date!” The little said all excited, Jinyoung blushed at the title he was given. Tammy chuckled, “My oh my, what is your dad going to think? Didn’t you tell him that you won’t go on date and or get married and leave him.” Tammy said teasing her daughter. “Mom, I'm older now. Dad is married to you, so I can’t live with him forever. Plus, Mark oppa left Jinyoung on lonely and Jinyoung is a prince, I can’t just leave him all alone.” Maya tried reasoning with her mom. Jinyoung silently chuckled at he the little girl’s cuteness.

 

Tammy just let her daughter, “Okay, Let’s go! Come, guys, Jinyoung you can suggest a good place for us to go to.” Tammy said and snapped Jinyoung’s attention back to fact that Mark’s parents are here. Jinyoung was wary about this lunch, he didn’t know what to expect, but he will just have to wing it and hope that things go alright. Jinyoung smiled at Mama and Papa Tuan, they had been very quiet since Mark’s announcement. Though, they didn’t seem mad or upset, so that can be a sign that they are okay with his and Mark and his relationship. Mama Tuan finally seemed to process the information she got and smiled back at Jinyoung, Papa Tuan didn’t smile back though. Instead, he just walked up to Jinyoung and stuck a hand out to him, “I’m happy that my son has found a very mannerly, kind, and respectful young man for himself. I am a bit shock to find out my son is gay, but I’m very pleased that you are his partner.” Papa Tuan said finally smiling at Jinyoung, it sounded genuine and Jinyoung felt somewhat of a relief. Even if Mark had a strained relationship with his parents, they still were Mark parent and Jinyoung was happy that he was received well by them. A family background is very important to Korean parents and how people raise but seeing as Jinyoung was an orphan he was a bit wary if Mark’s parents would be disappointed in that factor of him.

 


Author Comment

Sorry for updating so late but I had the chapter 29 and 30 done but I posted it on the website and it deleted it even though I saved it. I didn't realize it did that and I found out earlier this week it wasn't updated T-T. I usually delete the chapters from my computer to free up space, but I forgot what I wrote and then I got sick but now I am well enough to start updating again. But I'm really irked because this chapter wasn't written like this previous but since I can't remember what I wrote I have to start from scratch. Sigh, I have to start rewriting ch. 30 as well. I am sorry, I so annoyed but you guys must be even more annoyed. I am truly sorry about this you guys. I have to hold off on edit the previous chapter because I wanna finish ch. 30 as soon as possible. I have another story, I've been writing I have a good amount of it done. Let me know if you want me to post that up as compensation for updating this so late and losing ch, 30. It will also be a chaptered story.