Fans and Anti-fan

It Will All Be Alright

Jinyoung and Mark got change for PE, they barely made it on time to class. They entered the locker room when everyone was almost done changing, most students already leaving. They rushed to get changed, they end up being the last two to leave the room. They walk into the gymnasium and everyone’s eyes were on them. One, because they were the last two walk in so everyone was already sitting on the floor. Two, because everyone had heard of what happened between the two already. However, no one knew they made up or Mark had cried, except for Nichkhun and Jinyoung. Junho looked at them, he was actually surprised that they two made it to his class. He was going to excuse them, he didn’t expect them to make up so quickly. That’s when he started to worry if they made or just ended up on worse terms,  he knows Mark can be difficult in these type of situations. But he really hoped Jinyoung forgave Mark and was patient with Mark, because he has never seen Mark take to someone so quickly. Plus, there was an obvious change with Mark this past week, and Jinyoung was the reason for the positive change in the boy’s attitude. “Sorry we are late Coach Lee!” Jinyoung said hoping that they weren’t in too much trouble. “Well, seeing as guys did well on your exams, i’ll give you a break. Go take a seat.” Junho said still not sure if the two were okay, seeing as Mark was silent but that was the usual. Junho turned to the rest of the class, but didn’t notice any movement from Jinyoung or Mark. He turn back at the two raising an eyebrow at the two of them. Jinyoung slapped Mark’s hand and the other just glared at him. Mark was about to walk off to sit when Jinyoung pulled his hand back and the other hand grabbed the back of Mark’s neck. Everyone was watching with their eyes bugging out. They all thought Jinyoung had a death wish, you do not touch Mark Tuan and especially not like that. “Junho, I brought in all the equipment you needed. Now stop stalling and tell me where Mark’s dorm is at already. I only want to talk to him I promise I won’t yell.” Nichkhun said in a irritated voice walking into the gym. He didn’t notice Mark already the gym and walked up to Junho who was just standing still, not responding to him. He hit his dongsaeng in the back, for ignoring him, “Yah Lee Junho, i’m talking to you!”    

However, Junho still didn’t respond, he was just stare ahead in awe, Nichkhun followed his line of sight and finally saw what he was staring at. Honestly, Nichkhun just stared in awe also, he saw that same kid from Mark class that left with Mark. Holding Mark’s neck from the back and the kid was pushing down on Mark’s neck to make the boy bow at  90° to Junho. “Hyung stop being rude!” the boy said as continued pushing down Mark’s neck. Junho snapped out of his stupor, “It’s alright that just Mark’s natural self.” Junho said used to Mark’s behavior, he was actually relieved the two boys made up. While, he’s thankful Jinyoung was changing Mark, Mark apologizing to him was something the older never saw possible. Junho liked to tease Mark and Mark was comfortable with him, so Mark would often treat him like Jackson. “Jinyoung anyone else but him.” Mark pleaded knowing the younger was gungho about manners, “No! Manners aren’t conditional when it comes to teachers.” Jinyoung sounded appalled at the indication that Mark thought he could ignore Junho’s position. Mark sighed, “Coach Lee, I’m sorry we were late! Thank you, for excusing us.” Mark begrudgingly got out, Jinyoung let go of his neck and Mark got up rubbing his neck, “Damn for a pretty boy, he seriously is stronger than he looks.” Now that Mark regained mobility of his boy he finally realized Nichkhun presence. So did Jinyoung, Nichkhun and Junho looked at the two boys stunned and speechless. Never in their lives did they think, they’d hear the day Mark Tuan apologize the Junho.

Junho snapped back to reality quicker than Nichkhun, and put on a big smirk. Mark felt his frown get deep as Junho’s grin got bigger. “Mark Tuan, apologizing to me, the world must be coming to an end.” “Shut it---” Mark was about to bite back, but got elbowed in the stomach by Jinyoung. Mark regained his breath and glared at the other, who had became unfazed by the elder’s glare at this point. “What I meant was, Don’t you think you being a bit over dramatic.” Junho chuckled and hugged Jinyoung, “Ah! I knew you were going to be my favorite.” Junho said as he ruffled the younger’s head. Jinyoung was startled by the abrupt display of affection by his coach. Mark was ready to rip Junho’s head off, but remembered Jinyoung’s words from earlier and held back. Nichkhun just looked at Junho shaking his head and smacked the younger’s head. “Stop molesting your students!” Nichkhun scolded Junho, who just released his hold on Jinyoung and rubbed his head. “Ow! Hyung i’m not molesting him. I am appreciating him and he’s the kid I told you about, who has the amazing soccer talent.” Jinyoung blushed at the comment, “Coach I’m okay. Amazing is a bit too high a compliment.” “You see and he is humble, to match his amazing skills and pretty face.” Junho said gleaming at the other boy, only furthering Jinyoung’s embarrassment. “I’m not pretty hyung.” Jinyoung replied back, only to get massive response from all the students sitting down “Yes you are!” they all said in unison startling Jinyoung. Jinyoung jump at the unexpected, loud response directed at him and held his hand to his chest. He closed his eyes and breathed out slowly calming himself. Mark looked at Nichkhun and felt awkward, it been years since Nichkhun has seen him cry.

NIchkhun looked at him worried, “Mark are you okay?” Nichkhun said and the other looked away, Mark felt burden by Nichkhun’s worried look. It made him feel bad, he didn’t like making Nichkhun worry. Nichkhun didn’t like that Mark didn’t look at him, “Hey!” he said and Mark flinched, Nichkhun sighed and walked up to the boy and held chin. Mark finally look at him and whispered to him “I’m good.” “You didn’t look to good earlier.” Mark sighed and move his head away, out of Nichkhun’s grasp but the held it tight. “Since when do you not talk to me” Nichkhun said slightly hurt. No one really understood, except Jinyoung and Jackson because the two were speaking english. Mark heard the hurt laced in his hyung’s voice and felt bad, “It not that, I just- I don’t want you to worry. I don’t like making you worry hyung.” Mark said sincerely to the other, Nichkhun was surprised, usually the other never expresses him so well. “I will always worry it’s a given, especially since I haven’t seen your face like that in years.” Mark sighed, “I wasn’t okay but it’s okay, hyung. I talked to Jinyoung and i’m okay, really I am fine now.” Nichkhun looked for ny indication the other boy was lying, but saw nothing and smiled. “Well I’ll have to thank this Jinyoung. Who is he?” “He’s my new roommate.” “Huh, didn’t know you were so social.” “More like me made it his mission to get to know me and he has a better approach than Jackson had.” Nichkhun laughed. “Well you’ll have to introduce me to him.” “You already met him.” Nichkhun looked at Mark confused and tried to recall earlier today, but he didn’t remember meeting a Jinyoung. He only knew one Jinyoung, “The principal’s is your roommate.” Mark looked at his hyung in disbelief, “What?-no he is right there.” Mark pointed next to Junho, “Hello.” Jinyoung said shyly, Nichkhun looked Junho “I thought you said his name was Junior.” The he looked at Mark, “You called him Junior earlier too!” Now switching back to korean, Junho looks at Jinyoung “Your name is Junior on my roster.” “Ahh well you see, Principal Park though it be hard on me and everyone else if they knew my real name.” That’s when it clicked in everyone’s mind what his full name was “WAH HYUNG YOUr NAME IS PARK JINYOUNG! HEOL!” Youngjae yelled out loud. Making the people near him flinched at the loudness. “Youngjae-ah you shouldn’t call my name like that, seeing as it also the Principal’s name you don’t want anyone to misunderstand”. That’s when youngjae realized his mistake and put his hands over his mouth. Mark now realized the reason why Jinyoung didn’t tell him, his real name.

Nichkhun walked over to Jinyoung, “well whatever your name is thank you for putting up with this handful.” Nichkhun said jokingly, but Jinyoung could hear the gratitude in the older voice. Jinyoung gave him a breath-taking smile, “You don’t have to thank me, Mark hyung is my friend it’s a given. Though does he always have such volatile moods?” Jinyoung asked seriously, only to get hit on the head by Mark. “Yah! I already told it’s because you keep pissing me off.” Mark sneered before going to sit down, he was done with everyone at the moment. Jinyoung pouted and whined, as he rubbed his head, making every fanboy and fangirl at his cuteness. Nichkhun and Junho looked at him and melted at his cuteness. “YAH! Mark Tuan don’t hit Jinyoungie!” “Jinyoung-ah!” They both yelled. Mark looked at them in disbelief, well mainly Nichkhun because Junho had a strange fanboy complex when it came to Jinyoung. But his hyung, he felt betrayed by Nichkhun’s reaction. “I knew it was dangerous for Jinyoung to make that face.”  “Jinyoungie?” Jinyoung asked confused, “Of course if you’re friends with Mark that makes you my dongsaeng. It  would be criminal of me to not to give a cute name to match the cute owner.” Jinyoung blushed “I am not cute though sunbae-nim.” Jinyoung said making an incredibly, adorable pouty face; making everyone swoon and spaz out. “Of course you are Jinyoungie. And don’t be so formal call me hyung.” Jinyoung was about to protest that ‘ it wouldn’t be proper’, “But-” “No buts, look we can bond over our names being strange. Well yours is normal you just had bad luck in principals.” “hyung, your name isn’t strange.” “well that’s because you don’t know my full name.” Jinyoung look at Nichkhun inquisitively, “My full name is Nitchakhun Horawetchakun. I know it’s difficult--” “Nitchakhun Horawetchakun, your thai.” Jinyoung pronounced properly, Nichkhun was surprise no one ever got his name right. “You know thai” “Yeah I learned so I could teach my baby brother about his culture and language, he’s adopted.” “Oh your brother is Thai. Look we have more in common. Good choice in friends Mark, I approve!” Nichkhun said. Much to Jinyoung surprise he was pulled away from Nichkhun, but not Mark who he expected it to be, but by Junho.

“Hyung you’re delaying my class, didn’t you say you had to go. So go, now!” Junho said narrowing his eyes at Nichkhun. “That is only because I wanted to find Mark and now I did. I thought you wanted me to come and help you with class.” “That was before, when you weren’t trying to steal Jinyoung-ah.” “Please, I’m just talking to him. Don’t you think your going overboard?” “Look your dongsaeng is over there, stay there and leave my Jinyoung alone. I don’t need your Thai Prince aura to infect him, like it does to everyone else and have him fall under your charm.” “Junho, your being ridiculous!” “Really, am i? Class we are splitting into teams of 2, the two teams will be under me and Nichkhun hyung. Who wants to be on Nichkhun’s team”. Everyone’s hand shot up except Jinyoung, “You see hyung.” “That’s just- hey wait a minute! Jinyoungie you didn’t raise your hand, don’t you not want to be on my team.” Nichkhun said kind of hurt Jinyoung didn’t pick him. Jinyoung felt a bad he didn’t mean to insult Nichkhun, “It’s not that hyung. I just want to be on coach lee team, he’s my soccer coach so I know him better.” “Oh I guess that makes sense. No wonder Junho is all fanboying over you, you play soccer and your pretty.” Nichkhun said relieved that it not because jinyoung doesn’t like him. “Don’t forget cute hyung!” Junho added in, “You shouldn’t openly admit to fanboying over your students, hyung!” said another voice. “Chansung-ah,” Nichkhun went over and  greeted his other friend.

“I see nothing wrong.” Junho said off-handedly, Chansung just made a “you’ve gotta be kidding me look’. “What are you doing here anyways Chansung?” Junho asked. “To see Nichkhun hyung, no thanks to you. How could you and Taecyeon hyung go and see him and not tell me.” You had a class before we when decided we’d go on our free period and then we couldn’t find you so.” “Whatever, I was coming here anyways to see your class because you keep going on about this Junior kid.God, it’s like he is your boyfriend instead of me.” Chansung said jealous, Nichkhun started cracking up; while Mark and Jinyoung turned red, but for different reasons. Jinyoung out of embarrassment and from blushing, while Mark was from holding in his irritation with all his hyungs at this point. “I mean he can’t be as amazing as you make him out to be and he can’t be as beautiful as you claim, honestly he’d be a model already with the way you talk about him.” Chansung said bitterly, not please with the student who stole his Hyung’s affection. “Nichkhun hyung stop laughing” Chansung said getting upset, “I -- I can’t, I can’t believe your jealous of a high schooler.” Nichkhun said dying in laughter. Chansung scowled, “That’s because Junho hyung keeps talking about him as if he is the most beautiful guy he’s ever seen, when he has me!” Chansung said, clearly upset that Junho is fanboying over someone who isn’t him. Jinyoung felt like he should hide far away from this situation, “That’s cause he is!” Junho said feeling wronged, he didn’t understand why his boyfriend was upset. Just because he thought Jinyoung was beautiful, which was a  fact. That doesn’t mean he loves him more than Chansung, it would be impossible to love anyone more than he loves Chansung. Chansung didn’t not like that answer though, “whatever he can’t be that good looking, I mean we hang around Nichkhun for goodness sakes. I highly doubt anyone beats him, plus Mark is just like Nichkhun and you don’t spazz over either of them.” “ That because Nichkhun’s a player and Mark is obstinate child, I can’t fanboy over those types of people.” Mark and Nichkhun both felt insulted by the accusations, no matter how true they were. “Hey!” they exclaimed in unison, “whatever, let see this kid already!” Chansung said thinking his boyfriend was just overreacting.

Jinyoung was feeling uncomfortable at this  point and just went to hide behind Mark quietly, Mark only noticed when he felt a hand touch his back. “Hyung~~ your hyungs are weird.” Jinyoung whine quietly so they wouldn’t noticed he move, all of Mark’s irritation disappear at the sound of Jinyoung’s whine. He didn’t even need to see the other, Jinyoung’s cute voice was enough to make Mark melt. “Hyung, hide me before they notice me.” Jinyoung said whispering, Mark chuckled at his cuteness. “Oh he is right over--- wait a minute where’d he go?” Nichkhun said as he now realized Jinyoung wasn’t there anymore. “What do mean where’d he go.” Junho said looking and not seeing the boy from earlier. Mark although he didn’t like his hyung fawning over Jinyoung, felt the need to punish Jinyoung for making the face he told the boy not to make. To prevent situations like this, so people don’t fawn on him like how Junho and Nichkhun were. “He’s right here.” Mark stated before moving aside to show the hiding Jinyoung behind his back. Jinyoung’s face paled, “I told you to stop making that face. Or i’d punish you, here’s your punishment.” “but I can’t help it if it’s a habit.” Jinyoung was unhappy that Mark didn’t help him. Jinyoung could feel Chansung glaring at him so he kept his head down, “so your the boy.” Chansung said walking over to Jinyoung and crouched down to Jinyoung who was sitting on the floor and held his chin. Chansung moved his chin upwards to see Jinyoung face, Jinyoung looked up and Chansung mouth dropped open. The boy had gleaming puppy like eyes and the plumpest, pink lips. Chansung just stared at Jinyoung with his mouth agape, after a bit Jinyoung started to feel uncomfortable. “Umm coach Hwang.” Jinyoung said trying to get the man to stop staring at him, only to have the man poke his cheeks. Jinyoung started to blink rapidly, only to have someone pull him up by his waist and step in front of him.

“Stop being weird hyung and leave Jinyoung alone.” said the boy who saved him and the boy was familiar to Jinyoung for some reason. “Nyoungie, are you okay?” “yeah, I fine.” “Good, i’m glad I get to see you again!” the boy said happy and everyone started whispering, “omg is that SM high’s sehun and did he just smile, I thought he had permanent RBF”. Jinyoung heard the name Sehun and it clicked, “Sehun-ah is that you!” Jinyoung said holding the other boy’s face and the other boy started to almost tear up, “Omg it’s really you! You got so big, I can’t believe it and look at you with your handsome face.” Sehun blushed “Hyung you should not be talking, you still got people fawning over you left and right.” Sehun kissed Jinyoung’s cheeks and hugged him tight, “Still a baby I see, well a big baby now.” Jinyoung chuckled, “nyoung, I missed you so much.” “I did too hunnie-ah, I was so happy for you though, that you finally got a loving family to treasure you as much as you deserved.” “Yeah, they’re great, but I guess that’s another reason I should be thanking you for.” “you don’t ever have to thank me Sehun.” “Yeah I do ,I’d never knew what it felt like to be happy and in loved or to be loved, I’m grateful for you always.” “hunnie” “I was really lucky to have meet you nyoung, I never once regretted falling in love with you either!” Sehun said looking at Jinyoung lovingly. Jinyoung smiled and kissed Sehun’s forehead, “I will always love you Sehun-ah, don’t ever forget that.” “Thank you Nyoung, I’m glad to know i’m still in your heart.” Everyone in the gym was confused at the scene, and they all had questions. While Mark had only one question, who the hell was this guy to Jinyoung?.

Amber walked in with a guy no one recognized, “Sehun-ah there you are! I knew you’d get lost!” Amber complained, “Noona I followed you directions precisely.” Sehun defended and Amber walked over and looked at the paper, “what the-- Sehun this isn’t what I left for you.” “what are talking about noona chen hyung said-” “Chen that stupid troll I’ll kill him.” Amber growled “Ahh hyung was pranking me wasn’t he” Sehun said finally realizing the situation. “Sehun you should’ve known better than to listen to chen.” “Whatever, I was just so excited to see Luhan hyung again noona.” Amber sighed “yeah, I know that’s why I asked for you too come knowing that he is done with his degree in China he came back to Korea to live.” “Really Hyung!” Sehun’s eyes lit up, “yeah I am back Hunnie!” Sehun ran over to hugged Luhan. “Luhan hyung. I want you to meet someone.” “who?” “You remember the guy I told you about Jinyoung” Luhan smiled faltered a bit, “You mean the guy who was your first love” he said bitterly, but it went unnoticed by Sehun. “Yeah, I thought i’d never see again but look heer he is!” Jinyoung looked at the guy Sehun seemed to like, more than the guy actually knew, seeing as he was glaring at Jinyoung. “Hi Luhan hyung it’s nice to meet---” Jinyoung said only to get cut off by Luhan, “He isn’t as great as you make him out to be Sehun. He isn’t the beauty as you described either.” Luhan said venomously, although he was only trying to fool himself because the boy in front of him was beautiful. Jinyoung was  bit taken back, “Hyung! What is wrong with you?” Sehun gasped out, not understanding why Luhan was acting this way. Jinyoung noticed the the look in Luhan’s eyes and realized he must be jealous, “Ah it’s okay Sehun. I think there is just a misunderstanding. Luhan hyung---” “There isn’t a misunderstanding and do not call me hyung! A parentless orphan shouldn’t place himself on my level.” Luhan said viciously aiming to hurt Jinyoung out of jealously.

The a loud popping sound filled the gym and Luhan was on the floor, with a completely pissed off Mark standing over him. Luhan held his jaw as he bled from the mouth, “If you can’t keep your ing mouth shut. I will break it, I don’t care who the hell are you? But don’t YOU misunderstand, You’re right, you shouldn’t be on the same level as Jinyoung. Some as ugly as you shouldn’t dare compare himself to Jinyoung. You could never be as beautiful as him.” Mark said seethingly. Luhan was pissed, “Do you know who I am?” Luhan yell, but before Mark could retort he the ‘he didn’t care’ he was cut off.

“No, I don’t” Sehun said softly with a disappointed voice, Luhan’s eyes soften and all his anger left his body. “Hyung, really I don’t know because the Luhan hyung I fell in love with wouldn’t be like this.” Sehun said his voice losing strength, Luhan looked shocked because Sehun said he was in love him. “Nyoungie, I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to tell him about your past like that. I never thought he’d do some like this. I- please don’t hate me!” Sehun said as tears fell down. Jinyoung smiled softly at the crying Sehun, “Still a big cry baby after all this time huh. I could never hate you hunnie! I will always love you, it is okay really.” However, Mark was still seeing red and Luhan couldn’t contain his jealousy at the scene in front of him. “Get your filthy hands off of Sehun! Someone like you doesn’t deserve his love” Luhan said. Mark automatically jumped on Luhan and starting pounding into his face. Nichkhun, Chansung tried pulling him off of the boy, but Mark was using every ounce of strength in his body to attack, it was as if the primal side of him was on overdrive. Junho try to get Luhan away before Mark kill him, because the look in the boy's eye was indicating that was exactly when he would stop. Jinyoung noticed Mark was not even thinking at this point and automatically ran in front of Luhan to stop Mark. Mark didn’t even see Jinyoung at this point, all he could see was red. Mark punch forward without noticing Jinyoung moved in front of him, “Mark--” a loud resounding bang could be heard, Mark punched forward so hard, it knocked Jinyoung’s skull into the ground, hard. There was blood falling down the side of Jinyoung’s face and Jinyoung touched the side of his face and saw the blood before darkness took over his sight. That got Mark to stop and Nichkhun and Chansung finally were able to pull him off Luhan. Mark looked at Jinyoung, Amber ran over the Jinyoung and tried to wake him up, but the boy wouldn’t budge. Junho looked panicked and ran over to the boy and picked him up and “i’ll take him to the infirmary. Chansung take over for me here!” Junho said before rushing him out of the gym.

Mark started to freak out and got up to go run after Jinyoung, only to get held back by Nichkhun. “Hyung! Let me go, I need to go!” Mark yelled. “NO! You can’t do anything for him right now and you in this state will only make things difficult stop!” Nichkhun yelled and that’s when Mark finally ran out of energy and fell limply into Nichkhun’s arms, “Hyung i’m sorry. I didn’t --he ---he’s gonna be okay, right?”  Nichkhun hugged the distressed and seemingly lifeless boy in his arms. “Sshh! I know you were protecting him, you didn’t mean to hurt him. It’s okay Jinyoung will be okay?” Mark just let his head fall into Nichkhun chest as the older comforted him. Amber took care of Luhan, he was battered and bruised, but they all looked like surface wounds. Sehun went over to Luhan, “How could you!” Sehun accused, “Sehun some like him doesn't deserve your love--” SLAP resounded in the gym everyone looked over to Luhan and Sehun. Had slap him,

“Someone like him. What? Someone who is an orphan? Guess what hyung I was an orphan too! You want to talk about someone like him. Well, i’ll tell you! Someone like him was the only one who made friends with me in the orphanage; the weird like kid with a lisp, who didn’t speak and would get bullied all the time. He stopped people from bullying me and beating me up by taking it on for himself. He had every right to fight back, but didn’t because it was wrong and so he just let them beat him up, in my place. He denied every family who wanted to adopt him because they thought ill of his little brother and didn’t want to adopt his brother. He went to an orphanage even though he had family who wanted him because his family didn’t accept his little brother. He, as 4 year old child, watched his parents die in front of him and could never mourn because he had to take care of his baby brother.  He took care of all babies in the orphanage because it hurt him to hear them cry out in pain because they missed their parents or the wanted parents. He taught me I worthy and deserving of love. He stopped me from killing myself when I thought that I didn’t deserve to live, and he push me to accepting a loving family who wanted me. Even though I didn’t want to leave him, he knew it was best for me. Finally he showed me what it feels like to be loved and feel love, so that when I met you I could fall in love with you. That is who some like him is, and he deserves my love. But you, i’m not sure about someone like you anymore!” Sehun said crying and ran out to go see Jinyoung. Everyone in the class felt bad for Jinyoung after hearing Sehun speak. Youngjae and Jackson who were class were crying for Jinyoung, as were other kids after hearing that about him. Mark already knew that,so all he could do was just hope Jinyoung was okay, if the boy wasn’t it would be all his fault. He felt some many thing right now, But all he could think was about Jinyoung.


Author Comment

I'm terrible I shouldn't torture my characters like this. I'm trying to get in an double update in today! Hope you guy enjoy and don't for get to leave me your comments and thoughts!