A Bad Situation: Jackbam Are Always Extra!

It Will All Be Alright

Mark and Jinyoung continuing their make-out session on the couch when they heard a rapid, heavy knock on the door. The both jumped slightly, startled it was really late and they weren’t expecting it. Mark groaned not happy with the interruption, “Just ignore it. Whoever it is can wait until tomorrow who the hell shows up at 11:30 p.m. anyways.” Jinyoung agreed with his sentiments, he felt bad whoever it was had wasted their time coming this late. However, Mark’s lips were distracting his unnecessary guilt, instead of replying to Mark he just captured his lips again. Until, they were interrupted by more knocking and this time the person was identifiable seeing as they were basically screaming, “Jinyoung Hyung!!!!” Jinyoung immediately sprang up and lightly pushed Mark off him, he got up and fix his hair and is clothes. Jinyoung ran over to the door opening as soon as he was within arm’s reach of the doorknob, revealing a set teary, bloodshot eyes. “Bammie” Jinyoung said softly, voice laced with concern and worry. “Hyung~” was all Bambam got out before he burst into more tears as he saw his hyung. Jinyoung hugged his brother and closed the door, he leads the younger over to the couch where Mark was. Mark moved over to make some room for the two brothers, his previous irritation was gone, now he was just concerned and a bit awkward. Mark has only ever comforted Jinyoung, he didn’t really know how to deal with crying people. Jinyoung was the only exception to that, so he just sat there looking as Jinyoung hoping he could calm down the boy who seemed to be hysterically crying. Jinyoung made so shushing sounds and rubbed the younger back soothingly, “Shh! It’s okay, hyung is here. Let it out, hyung has you don’t worry. I’m right here!” Jinyoung said softly, continuing the soothing rubbing on the Bambam’s back. Bambam’s crying slowly got less hysterical and eventually died out, Mark watched as Jinyoung got Bambam from a frantic crying to a slow, uneven haggard breathing. Although he has experienced this first hand, it was different watching how calming and motherly the boy looked. It was just another moment that proved to the older who amazing Jinyoung was, Mark couldn’t help but think that if they ever had children together Jinyoung would be perfect with them and could make up where he lacked. Mark was immediately flustered at his own thought, they had just gotten together, how could he be thinking about having children with him? However, despite that, he could help the sense of happiness at the thought of he and Jinyoung be long term and having children.

                “Mark hyung” a voice called out and snapping Mark out of his thoughts, “huh?” Mark said looking over to the direction of the voice, which turned out to be Jinyoung. “I said could you please get Bambam a glass of water,” Jinyoung repeated, looking at Mark with a furrowed brow, Jinyoung was a bit concerned with Mark dazed stated. But, he had to deal with one thing at a time, “Oh, yeah sure. Sorry.” Mark said immediately and he got off the couch and made his way to the kitchen and poured a glass of water out. He made his way back to the living room area, “here you go.” Mark said handing the glass to Jinyoung seeing as Bambam didn’t remove his head out of Jinyoung’s shoulder just yet. “Thank you” Jinyoung replied Mark just nodded it off basically saying don’t worry about, and Jinyoung realize the older was find he was just thinking about something earlier. “Bammie, come on now. Drink this and tell me what happened.” Jinyoung said coaxing the younger boy, Bambam slowly lifted his head and sniffled before taking the glass from Jinyoung’s hand. After all that crying the younger throat was dry and the water soothed it. Bambam quickly drank the glass, “do you need some more?” Bambam shook his head “okay now let’s get your face all washed up and you can tell me what happened?” Jinyoung said and Bambam nodded his head in agreement, Mark took the glass from Jinyoung and the other two went to the bathroom. After a couple of minutes, they came out of the bathroom and they sat back down on the couch. “Now, can you tell me what happened?” Bambam glanced at Mark for a second a bit hesitantly which both Jinyoung and Mark notice, “I can go in my room” Mark said fell like he should be there. Bambam felt bad he didn’t mean it like that, “it not that…it is I don’t want to offend you.” Bambam said cautiously. Mark was confused, “I don’t think you’ll offend me if that’s what you worried about. If it will make you comfortable I can still go to my room.” Mark said and Bambam said shaking his head, “Umm well, I was on a date with Jackson hyung and he was taking me to this Chinese restaurant that he said was the best and he always goes there to remind him of home. It was all going great and it was like our 5th date and I thought that he was going to ask me to be his boyfriend, I mean I know we have an age difference. But 3 years isn’t all that big, so we were finished eating and he said he was going to pay the bill. I was waiting for a while and I was wonder what was taking so long. So, I went over to the cashier and I ask about him, then the lady told he stepped outside to talk to someone. So, I went outside and he was their kissing this girl. I so stupid I should’ve known better, why would he like me, when he has all these pretty girls that like him that own age.” Bambam said his voice cracking again tears falling again, “No, don’t you cry. You are amazing don’t let anyone feel like you enough okay?” Jinyoung said little irritated after hearing that.

“Did he say anything?” Mark asked quietly, Bambam looked at him “of course not, I ran away it’s not like I was going to stay to hear him say that he likes her more than me. I know I told you I'd never love anyone more than you, but Jackson hyung was different. I think I love him, it hurt so much to see him with that girl.” Bambam snapped back but the apologized knowing it wasn’t Mark’s fault. “I’m sorry” “no, it is fine. You have every right, it’s just I know Jackson and he can be a flirt but that all him bluffing. He would never do something like that to anyone he was dating especially some he likes as much as you. He kept me on the phone for an hour today freaking out on what he should wear, what would make him look cool in your eyes because you have the best fashion senses ever and look bad for you. Bambam stop crying and looked at Mark, “Really?” “yeah, he stupid. That is a give but he would never hurt anyone intentionally, I really think this is a misunderstanding.” Mark was going to continue when his phone rang interrupting him Mark picked it up and went into the kitchen. “Jinyoung hyung I’m scared, Mark hyung his friend it might be hard for him to think bad about Jackson hyung, I mean he was kissing another girl.” Bambam said skeptically, “well, I can’t explain that only Jackson can, but I know Mark and I think if Jackson was like that he would be friends with him. I don’t think Jackson is a bad person either if I thought so I wouldn’t have given my blessing for him to take you out. You should go and talk to Jackson, so he can explain and that way you’ll know for sure. When finishing talking to Jackson, we talk I have something to tell you. I don’t know how you’ll take it, so we can talk later seeing as you’re not in a good state right now.” Jinyoung said making Bambam get a little worried, “no tell me now hyung it sounds important, I promise I’ll talk to Jackson after.” Jinyoung knew Bambam, he should’ve told him later, “Well, I am … I’m dating Mark. It's not just something I didn’t think through, I know I have you to worry about and I don’t want you to feel like I’m going to leave you alone. I love you and I don’t want to do anything you make you unhappy-“

“Do you love him?” Bambam said seriously, catching Jinyoung off guard. “Yes, I do. I really do and I tried to not act on my feeling, but he—“ “okay” “huh? What?” “Okay, hyung. I noticed how you seem to be a little bit happier when you're with Mark hyung. You’ve giving so much up hyung for me. I love you and I love having you too myself, but I want you to be happy. I would never ask you to give up someone who you love, I’ve seen the way he makes you smile. If you love and trust him that enough, I can’t keep you forever. You told me when I get older I’d understand when I am with Jackson hyung, you words finally makes sense. So, I approve as long as he doesn’t hurt you. I’ll always support you and Mark hyung’s relationship.” Jinyoung felt a big weight of his shoulder, “thank you, I love you.” Bambam finally cracked a smiled, “Never, you never have to thank me. I should go talk to Jackson, maybe you can Mark hyung are right. I can’t keep running to you every time I have a problem, I have to do this on my own and I should have run away earlier.” Jinyoung scoffed, “when did you get so mature.” Jinyoung tease, Bambam laughed and looked at Jinyoung, “I learned from the best, I’ve been childish. I should act better and with more manners, I didn’t realize how much I relied on you. You should never worry about having to tell me again, I’m sorry I’ve must’ve been a bother.” “you’re never a bother.” “we both now that isn’t true, I know I’m a handful.” “well, you are but never a bother.” They both hugged and Bambam got up to go to Jackson dorm, “tell Mark hyung thank you and he better takes care of my precious hyung.” Jinyoung blushed, “Yah! Who should be worrying about who.” “you’re my hyung it’s my job,” Bambam said before leaving causing Jinyoung to shake his head.

Mark came back out of the kitchen, “Bambam left?” “Yeah, he went to talk to Jackson. I hope it turns out well.” “I think so, that was Jaebum apparently Jackson came back in tears. Saying Bambam left him and he was crushed, he didn’t realize that Bambam saw kissing a girl. Who turns out to be a friend of his who boyfriend just broke up with her. She was in the saw restaurant as Jackson and she saw paying and asked to talk to him and kissed without warning. Her boyfriend had been outside with another girl, who had been cheat with and she wanted to make him jealous. Jackson didn’t know that until after and she explained, and said she was sorry she didn’t know he was on a date with someone and she said she go explain the situation to Bambam and take the blame. Jackson was like he didn’t want to hide anything with Bambam, but the young already left.” Mark explain, Jinyoung nodded and sighed “Thank god, it really was a misunderstanding. Poor, Jackson must be upset too.” Jinyoung said feeling bad for Jackson too, it wasn’t like the Hong Kong boy expected any of this. “yeah, it is a y situation. Hopefully, Bambam understands, Jackson really like him and he was going to ask him to be his boyfriend today too.” Mark said feeling bad for his friend and Bambam. “I’m sure it will work out they both can figure it out.” Jinyoung said, “by the way before Bambam left I told him about us, I didn’t mean for to  be now seeing as the whole Jackson thing, but oh well.” “Mark was nervous especially since the whole Jackson thing happened. Bambam must think he’d hurt Jinyoung too. “Don’t look so nervous. Apparently, I can’t hide my feels well because he said he can see the way you make me smile and happier. That it is okay if I trust you and really love you. As long as you don’t hurt me, he supports our relationship.” Mark felt relieved, “thank you!” “You don’t have to thank me hyung.” “yes, I do! I didn’t expect you to tell him so quickly. I know how you feel and what you were worried about and yet you told him.” “Of course, I know how you feel about not being official, I don’t want you to think I’m embarrassed by you. I will make sure everyone knows are a relationship and how much you mean to me. Mark felt so happy to hear those words, “I love you so much!” Mark said hugging the other, “I love you too hyung!”.


Author Comment 

short update!