Worlds Collide

It Will All Be Alright

 

 

  

       Mark smiled looking at his phone as he read a message that just came in, Jaebum looked at him. “Tell Jinyoung I said hi,” JB said smirking causing Mark to look up at him a little pink in the face. “Other people text me too you know,” Mark not necessarily denying JB’s claim, “That is true but I’m sure Jackson isn’t the one who brings that smile on your face with just a text.” Mark blushed feeling a bit embarrassed, “It is adorable how lovestruck you are, it's not something one would expect from you,” Jaebum said sincerely. Mark didn’t really say anything after that, so Jaebum and he continued walking. Jaebum thought they were done with the topic, he knew Mark wasn’t really a feeling talker or someone who talked for long periods. “He makes me happy and he makes my chest constrict so much, I thought he was making me in a mental patient because he was interested in everything,” Mark said surprising JB, he didn’t expect the older to talk about his feelings.

 

However, lately, his best friend was full of unexpectedness and surprises. Starting with apologizing and actually admitting that he and Jackson were his best friend. Jaebum smiled Mark wasn’t bad as he was before but JB really appreciates the growth that Jinyoung has helped Mark find. “Jinyoung is really something he broke the Mark Tuan’s icy exterior. How many people have tried to be with you and confessed? It didn’t take him long to do it too.” Jaebum said teasing, Mark rolled his eyes, “He didn’t try to get me to like him, he tried to make me smile and love myself.” Jaebum smiled, “He was right you need to love yourself. It is nice to see you genuinely happy every day.”

 

Mark smiled at JB, “I think the best thing I  could have done was to move to Korea because it led me to you, Jackson, and Jinyoung. You guys have all help me to be the best version so don’t think it was all Jinyoung. He just did all the heavy lifting.” Mark joked and Jaebum scoffed rolling his eye but still smiled, “I really am thankful and grateful to have you guys in my life.” Mark said to and Jaebum wasn’t really one for mushiness but was more touched by Mark’s words than he’d like to admit. “The same goes for me. Now let’s go set up so you can swoon your man.” Mark rolled his eyes but didn’t oppose the statement, he does kind like the idea of swooning Jinyoung. He doesn't particularly care when others swoon over him but if it is Jinyoung than it is okay.

 

   Nichkhun pulled away and looked at Wooyoung, he didn’t intend to kiss the younger but he could help but gravitate to the younger. He also didn’t expect the younger to respond but he was glad the younger did. He did he had not date much after Victoria but every kiss he has up to this point couldn’t compare to the warmth and tingling feelings Wooyoung’s gave him. “I know I don’t deserve you after all the hurt I put you through but let me try to make it up to you.  Let me show you how much I love you and take away all the pain I caused you. Nichkhun held Wooyoung face in his hands holding him as gently as one could possibly could. Wooyoung looked at Nichkhun as the sincerity and the genuine love shining through. Wooyoung felt every part of him swoon if the elder didn’t stop looking at him like that he would turn into a pile of goo right there and then.

   “I loved you hyung, I’ve waited all of my life to hear you say that. I thought after all this time it wouldn’t hit me so hard but I still want to melt when you look at me like this. I love you so much and I can’t stop it. I really don’t think I want to stop it. But I don’t know if I can trust you anymore and I don’t think it is fair of me  to say yes and then treat you with distrust. You might say it you deserve it but it will hurt you and I can never intentionally do that to you. I love you too much for that, I think I need my best friend back more right now. I can’t be with if I don’t trust you I'm sorry.” Wooyoung said as tears streamed down his face, Nichkhun's heart sank he and he didn’t even know he was crying until Wooyoung wiped his tears. He felt empty like someone took the light out his life and crush his hopes and dreams. The fact of knowing the other still loved him but couldn’t trust broke him even more, there was point in his life that Wooyung trust me undoubtedly even if he plan was stupid and get them into trouble. The fact that he lost that trust killed him but the younger still loved him that was still the saddest.

 

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t... I hurt you ..Why do you still want me as a best friend?” Nichkhun doesn’t understand why Wooyoung wants a reminder of the hurt he caused the younger. “You are my best friend, you are the only person who can make me feel better and comfort me. You made a place in my heart and there is only one person fill it. Best friends fight but at the end of the day, the love is always there. You don’t know how much it is taking me right now to not jump on you and say yes to just being together. That’s all I ever wanted for a long but even now it is still unattainable. If I do that I’ll let myself go in the same position as last time and even though I forgive you I still am hurt. I need time to be able to trust you fully again, I've never thought about another person. I always knew I was gay but you’ve fallen for Victoria, I don’t know if I can trust your feelings.”

 

“I am not saying this to hurt you but you could just be missing our friendship and misinterpreting it for love or another Victoria can come along and you could leave me again. I know it’s not fair and your feelings can be true and here I am belittling them but I sorry I can forgive easily but forgetting it isn't as easy. It is not fair to you that why telling we should just try to be best friends again, living without is just as hard as living with you know it could never be. I might get the comfort of know you still care about me at least as your friends.” Wooyoung said wiping Nichkhun’s tears, “You right it isn’t fair but I made it this way, I will do any and everything I have to gain back your trust. I know I made it difficult for you to believe in my feelings in you and it hurts but I have hurt you more and I'll spend the rest of my life trying to gain your trust.

 

Wooyoung sighed and fell into Nichkhun’s embrace. “I should hold you like this and give you hope when I not sure when my heart will be ready to accept you again, but Just allow me to be selfish this once. I just want to at least once hold you and pretend like you mine, I can just pretend that nothing is wrong and we can be together. Just hold me like this for a bit it makes the pain hurt a little less like this.” Wooyoung burying his head in Nichkhun’s chest as the elder held him tightly, “For now on till the day I die I will always be yours, you have alway been the selfless one in our friendship. Friendship is a give and take, you have been giving and I have been taking. It is the time our roles reverse, I just want you to be happy again.” Nichkhun kissed Wooyoung’s forehead. Thankful they sat somewhere out of sight of the counter and it was a busy time in the cafe. Nichkhun only concern was making sure Wooyoung was alright that he forgot to give Mark a heads up about his parent.

 


 

“Honey, I wonder where Nichkhun is? Maybe we should call him?” Papa Tuan asked Mama Tuan. Mama Tuan smiled knowingly, “Nichkhun deserves a little break and it about time he has a relationship. You cannot expect him to only live for our son? You saw the way those two looked at each there is a lot more than friendship between them. Let’s leave them alone for some bit, the school is close by Wooyoung said if we needed anything we could ask the staff. We can ask for them to call us a cab we can survive without Nichkhun for an hour, you’ve come to depend on the boy so much now no wonder he doesn’t have a life outside of work.” Mama Tuan said scolding her husband. He looked at her, “How can you know all of that already we just met Wooyoung?” Mama Tuan rolled her eyes, “Sweetie, you aren’t the most observant person when it comes to things like these remember how long it took for us together.” Papa Tuan pouted but he didn’t dispute his wife’s claim, he doesn’t want to admit but she is right. “Okay let’s go down to the lobby and the desk ask for a ride to the school, we can send a text Nichkhun when we get there.” Mama and Papa Tuan went to get their kids and proceeded to the lobby.

 


 

Jinyoung was changing into a suitable outfit, he had to kick out Jackson because the boy was being a bit excessive. The Hong Kong native was trying to get Jinyoung to wear some revealing clothes. Not only is that not Jinyoung’s style but Mark would definitely have a fit if anything like that happened. Jinyoung sighed he really didn’t understand Jackson’s obsession with everything having to be wild and y. Jinyoung was neither wild or y and Mark seemed to be fine with that all this time. Jinyoung looked at himself in the mirror, “I don’t think I can pull off y.” Jinyoung ruffled his hair frustration, “I'm just going to make a fool of myself today, y is more of Mark’s department.” Jinyoung shook his head he wasn’t like Mark, the older was just naturally y and made Jinyoung feel things he never before. Jinyoung wasn’t sure if he could do that for Mark, Jinyoung has never felt so self-conscious about himself but he wants to be everything for Mark. He wants to comfort the elder and make him feel loved as he deserves but he also wants to be selfish. He wants Mark to love but he also wants the older to seem as attractive. He gets scared sometimes Mark is only misinterpreting his feeling for the younger, they are so many other pretty beautiful people who confess to Mark daily, Jinyoung is very plain in comparison.

 

 


 

Mark was in the festival area JB had to set up and Mark promised to help him seeing as JB help with his song.  He even help Mark with his singing that way he can surprise Jinyoung by actually singing his for the younger. The two were setting up when a very excitable Jackson came waltzing in. “Can you believe Park Jinyoung?! After helping with his song and everything he has the nerve to kick me out his room with no remorse! This all your fault, you have corrupted our sweet Jinyoungie! He was sweet and patient but then you came influenced him to be as cold hearted as you too is best friend. Mark and JB both rolled their eyes in unison, they had no idea what jackson was going on about but if even Jinyoung kicked him out the he must have been even more of a nuisance that usually. “If you aren’t going help then go away, me and Mark actually have work to do because unlike you Mark is a good friend who is helpful.” Jackson dramatically gasp but was interrupted by Mark. “Stop harassing Jinyoung! If he kicked you out then you were being more overbearing than usual.”

 

   Jackson looked at his two friends in offense, “I am not a good friend who told you to go to class late and get stuck with setting up duty.” JB looked at him crazy, “You really want me to kill you?! Who forgot their assignment that I helped them do and begged me to bring to his class or he’d failed. Who was it that ran all the way from the Language Art center back to their dorm then back to the Language arts section once again to deliver their roommates assignment for them,” JB said with his eye twitching. Jackson gave JB a sheepish grin,”Did I say the two of you I meant Mark hyung he heh,” Jackson said trying to worm his away out of JB’s harsh glare. Mark just shrugged indifferently, “How can you just assume I did something wrong? You are just going to pick the side of boyfriend, how cruel of you?” Jackson flailed around for dramatic effect, not that he needed he was dramatic enough. Mark sighed, “Fine, I'll bite why did Jinyoung throw you out of our dorm?” “I didn’t even do anything I was just assisting him picking an outfit of today. Everything he picked was too clean cut and princely, don’t me wrong Jinyoung is hot. I mean you really picked a good boyfriend, I mean how can he look good in those stuffy clothes. So I tried to undress him, I was only trying to see what I had to work with. Plus, he stopped me so quickly I didn’t get to see anything. I did get to feel his stomach, it was really firm.” Jackson continued rambling and didn’t notice Mark face hardening.

 

   JB slowly stopped what he was doing and saw the death look Mark’s face, even the elder’s aura was getting. He knew Jackson was an idiot but the Chinese boy was really asking for a death wish. JB was about to go over and stop Jackson from opening his mouth, but Mark spoke. “You did what?” Mark said in a very cold tone, Jackson looked up and finally noticed the deathly aura over Mark. “Did I say undress? Uhh, I meant hmmm ah You know I think I’ve got somewhere to be.” Jackson said quickly running out before Mark could kill him. Mark was seething, “I’ll kill him! When I get my hands on him I’ll murder him, where did he say he touched?” Mark looked as if there was a fire in his eyes, Mark just continues to mutter death threats about Jackson and continue setting up. JB knew that Mark could be freighting when wanted and he wasn’t trying to end up on Mark’s hit list so he chose to quietly set up with his hyung.

 


   Wooyoung and Nichkhun both calmed down but still embraced each other, Nichkhun’s phone binged. Nichkhun was going to ignore it when Wooyoung got up and straightened himself out. “Look at it. I’m fine now, don’t worry about me.” Wooyoung taking their garbage over the trash, Nichkhun looked at his text it was from Mark’s Noona. Nichkhun, Mama said we should you and your ‘friend’ for a bit. Don’t worry about us we Wooyoung told staff to treat us well and they have been taking care of us. They called a cab for us and we have just reached Mark’s school. We will see you in a bit!, Nichkhun’s eyes widened he forgot all about talking to Mark. Nichkhun got up very frantically startling Wooyoung, “What’s the matter?” Wooyoung asked wondering why Nichkhun was asking like a frantic person. “I forgot to warn Mark about his family coming.” “Warn? You make it seem like a monster is coming to see him, it only his family. Plus, don’t they come every year, shouldn’t he expect it by now?” Nichkhun sighed he wished it was that easy. “I need to go quickly! I need to make sure they don’t meet Mark before I can give him a heads up and see how he feels about it. Let’s just say they don’t have a good relationship with each other, to keep it simple.” “Okay, I’ll drive you are too frantic to be operating a car. You..drive ?” “We are going to the same place and the two of us should be able to think of something. I can find the Tuans and you can look for Mark, I'm sure I can hold off seeing Bambamie and Jinyoungie for a little bit.” “Hurry! Let’s go!”

 


   The Family week festivities were in full effect, the campus was much more lively than the usual everyone was helping families getting where they needed to go and leading them in the atrium where they will be told about the week's schedule and events planned. The Tuan were wandering around they tried to find some people who spoke English, but it was the freshman class in charge of directing so their language skills have yet to be developed or there wasn’t many English speaking students. The Tuans marveled at how big the campus of the school was Nichkhun had told them that his alumni was very prestigious and would be perfect to helping Mark back on the right track. The Tuans were spending a lot for Marks tuition but it looks like it was worth it. Plus, they haven’t had any trouble with him either for three full years they haven’t really kept up with his grades that much but he hasn’t got kicked out and they didn’t want to trouble Nichkhun when Mark has been doing good so they didn’t bother with them. They tried asking around for help many of the students were too much help, they were kind and polite but the language barrier was too large for the students to actually help the Tuans.

 

Tammy was trying to pacify the kids but they were getting restless they really wanted to see their uncle and they run around. “Maya! Watch where you are going!” she yelled but it was too late she already bumped into someone. Maya fell and started to cry, Tammy sighed and rushed over but she was beaten to it. The person who Maya had bumped into had already bent down and in two second the tears were gone. Maya was asking the boy to pick her up and he did, Tammy saw the boy and was stunned for a second, he was beautiful. “I am so sorry, Maya I told you to watch where you are going?” “It okay! I should be grateful a little princess like this would want me to hold her.” The boy said and his voice was much deeper and smoother than the Tammy expected, he must make all the girls swoon, Tammy thought. “Hello, I am Jinyoung it is nice to meet you!” “Nice to meet you, I am Tammy and this little troublemaker is Maya.” “I am not a troublemaker mommy!” the little girl pouted.

 

Jinyoung chuckled, “Of course not, you’re a pretty little princess. No wonder you're so pretty! Look at your mom she is just as beautiful as you.” Maya giggled happily and Tammy blushed, “Thank you, you are too sweet! You speak English thank god! I and my parent have been trying to find where we should be going forever. Do you think you could help us?” “Sure, I'll take you to the atrium there so be instructions for the families there and the teacher will be there we have multi lingual faculties they should be able to help you.” “Oh yes! Thank you, that would be so much help for us! Come on Maya come down now.” “Nuh uh! I want to stay with Jinyoung!” the little girl whined. “Maya!” Tammy was about to scold her daughter but Jinyoung cut her off. “It’s alright! I can hold her till I take you to the atrium. Don’t worry about it isn’t a trouble.” Tammy sighed.

 

Jinyoung took them to the atrium, “I’m sorry I can’t accompany any further.” “No, don’t apologize you have helped us a lot..” Mama Tuan said thankfully. “Yes, hopefully, we get to see you again and thank you properly!” Tammy said. “You don’t have to thank me but I do hope I see you guys and these two little princesses and again.” “No!!!!! Don’t leave Jinyoung Oppa!” They cried calling Jinyoung oppa after Jinyoung told them how they should address people in Korea. Jinyoung smiled and bent down to their leave, “DOn’t cry princesses as beautiful as you should be crying. You see me later!” Jinyoung said softly reassuring the two of them got up and address Tammy and the rest of Tuan family. “My Korean Language class is having a performance for one of our projects. It will be in the area of all festivities. I believe we will be set up by the garden area. If you have time you should come and watch, I will also a performance. I’m sure seeing this two princess there will encourage me to do better.” Jinyoung said and all the Tuans agreed to meet the boy there.

 


Nichkhun and Wooyoung arrived at the school, “Wow, Poor Mark he did have it easy” Wooyoung said after the hearing the story. Nichkhun nodded, “I understand his parent's situation but as parents, they should’ve realized they were treating him fair. They did have a lot on their plates it a good thing you took him with you, I think that was the best plan you ever had. How would’ve thought it would come from you!” Wooyoung said impress cause the elder to flush. “Hey! I’ve grown up a lot! Plus, I used to come with good plans sometimes.” “No, you can up with less idiotic plan in comparison to some of your other plans but nonetheless all bad.” Wooyoung said, “This isn’t a great plan either but I’ll help you regardless.” Nichkhun sighed but he it was true also but they didn't have a better plan at the moment. This wasn’t an issue he could just tell Mark about over the phone. “I really worried I don’t know how he will take this. Hopefully, his niece and sisters will be enough to him sane for the time they are here.” Wooyoung at Nichkhun in ride he was always taking care of the older boy when they were younger, it was fulfilling to see Nichkhun grew up well.

 


 

Jaebum and Jackson both finished the poetry act, they quickly got off to prepare to help Jinyoung and Mark with their performances. The Tuan family saw both JB’s and Jackson’s performances. They were waiting for Jinyoung’s performance, Tammy informed her parents that Jackson and JB were friends of Mark. Wooyoung and Nichkhun were running all over looking for Mark and the Tuans. They entered the outside Quad area and Nichkhun recognized Jackson on the stage. “That is one of Mark’s friend let’s go there maybe he’ll know where Mark is at!” Nichkhun and Wooyoung ran over to the stage area out of breath and ran into the Tuans. “Oh! Nichkhun Wooyoung there you two are, but why are you out of breath?” Papa Tuan asked, Nichkhun and  Wooyoung were breathing heavily, “We *huff* were *huff huff* looking for you.” Wooyoung said barely managing to say that sentence.

 

They were luckily saved by Amber who was introducing the next student on stage, “Our next student is from my class please look for to Mark Tuan!” Amber introduced and the crowd with wild the Mark fan club went crazy. “Mark is performing to I'm so happy we ran into that nice Jinyoung boy and he invited to come see his performance or we would've had miss Mark’s performance.” Nichkhun's and Wooyoung's faces paled they have been running all over to prevent this. Nichkhun just registered what they said, “You went Jinyoungie?” “Yes, you know him he was so kind and sweet he help us around.” “Did you tell him your last names?” Nichkhun asked hopefully they did and the younger boy would've warned MArk. “Oh my! I can’t believe we didn’t tell him that! Is he the Jinyoung as in Mark’s roommate. Oh no! We didn’t tell him.” Tammy said regretfully not putting two and two together and Nichkhun sighed he didn’t see this going over well.

“Wait! Do you meet Jinyoungie? Is he performing? I wonder what he is doing?” Wooyoung saying happy he found out where one the Park brother is at. "Hello, I am Mark and this my friend JB he will be assisting me with my performance. My prompts were to write a song and the theme was Love" Mark said shortly causing the Tuans and Khunyoung to look up at the stage.  Mark and JB sat down and the BGM started to play.

 

I see you reflected in today’s sunlight
You are crazily radiant
You plant the sun in my heart
Let’s you and I be together today
Will you be by my side, by my side
Can I hold your hand? Don’t be shy
Today we come together
Today you are especially lovely to me
Tonight is our Just one chance
Can I hug you? Don’t be afraid
Today we come together

Let me hold your hand
Atop this blue ocean, look at me baby
Hug me now lady you drive me crazy
With the cool breeze, the two of us
Let me hold your hand
Embrace me atop this blue ocean
Embrace me now
With the cool breeze, the two of us

It might have been the bright sun
My face turned red probably
It might have been just a feeling
I saw you blush too
I’m getting drunk on a good feeling today
Neither of us even touched alcohol
Can I softly hold your hand
If you’re ok,
can I go for it? Baby
Let me hold your hand

Will you be by my side, by my side
Can I hold your hand? Don’t be shy
Today we come together
Today you are especially lovely to me
Tonight is our Just one chance
Can I hug you? Don’t be afraid
Today we come together

Let me hold your hand
Atop this blue ocean, look at me baby
hug me now lady you drive me crazy
With the cool breeze, the two of us
Let me hold your hand
Embrace me atop this blue ocean
Embrace me now
With the cool breeze, the two of us

Will you hold my hand baby
Hold my hand wherever you go, please don’t let go
I will cherish you, baby
I will make memories every day
Will you believe me now
Don’t listen to what other people say,
will you for me?
I follow your heart
so girl just let me hold your hand

Atop this blue ocean, look at me baby
hug me now lady you drive me crazy
With the cool breeze, the two of us
Let me hold your hand
Embrace me atop this blue ocean
Embrace me now
With the cool breeze, the two of us

Oh Let me hold your hand
Atop this blue ocean, look at me baby
hug me now lady you drive me crazy
With the cool breeze, the two of us
Let me hold your hand
Embrace me atop this blue ocean
Embrace me now
With the cool breeze, the two of us

 

Mark surprised everyone by singing the last verse and with his song, it was sweet and cute, no one was expecting that from him the crowd went crazy. The Tuans were shocked, “I didn’t know Mark could rap.” Joey and the rest of the family cheer for him they were expecting that and they thought they would understand but the English lyrics showed up on the screen behind. The Teachers has prepared this so all the foreign parents could enjoy. Jinyoung heard Mark song, it was different from reading it. Mark sang and rapped with so much emotion, Jinyoung was so happy and thankful he knew it took a lot to do that and to say he just wanted to hold his hand was adorable. Jinyoung was so tempted to run on stage and give him a kiss for his cuteness. Mark blushed slightly when JB gave him a thumbs up as good job and a knowing smirk.

 

Jackson was awww-ing, “I didn’t know Markie poo could be so sweet. You really are the best Jinyoung! Now, it is your turn to shock you man and make sure he knows you are wild and y!” Jinyoung rolled his eyes he was nervous but Mark’s song gave him strength. Amber came out again, “Now for our last student give it up for Park Jinyoung and no I don’t mean the Principal.” Everyone cheered loudly again and the Jinyoung  Fanclub was going crazy, Jinyoung Fan was more mixed he had a lot of fanboys so it was much louder. Wooyoung was shocked he Jinyoung was popular in the orphanage but didn’t know he had so many admirers.

 

"I knew he would be popular! Some that handsome couldn't go unnoticed can't wait to see his performance!" Tammy said excitedly. "You sound like his fan too Tammy," Joey said rolling his eyes at his sister for acting like a fangirl at her age. "Oooh! He is even popular with the boys too!" Mama Tuan said giggling like a fangirl while Papa Tuan looked a bit jealous, "You should be excited by your son not his roommate. You should be getting excited by young boys." Papa Tuan said in Jealousy. Mama Tuan chuckled and hugged her husband, "Don't be jealous!" Jinyoung came out and both Tammy and Mama Tuan got excited and pushed their husbands aside cheering making the husband even more jealous. "Hello, I am Park Jinyoung and today I prepared a song and dance with the theme of love and my friend Jackson will be assisting me," Jinyoung said showing his eye smile off as he spoke in a sweet voice.

 

Baby what do I do
I shouldn’t be like this, this is bad
I saw a woman
As if she was in a spotlight, this is bad
You have thin makeup and pretty lips softened up
You have eyes that I can get lost in
I’m afraid to lose everything I have to have you
But I don’t think about being frightened

You have different eyes among people
who want others to be perfect
I know that beyond your mask you are
the only person who sees my true intentions
You are the one

I can’t, it hurts
My face gets red even though I don’t have a fever
I can’t anymore, actually I
Want to be just a man before your eyes
If you’re okay with me like this
I will throw away everything and come to you
It hurts I don’t have a fever but
My face gets red

Don’t you know I need you
I have fallen for you girl
Until early morning early morning no I can’t I can’t
I want to be with you, all I can think of is you
I can give up everything so come to me uh

You have different eyes among
people who want others to be perfect
I know that beyond your mask you are
the only person who sees my true intentions
You are the one

I can’t, it hurts
My face gets red even though I don’t have a fever
I can’t anymore, actually I
Want to be just a man before your eyes
If you’re okay with me like this
I will throw away everything and come to you
It hurts so much I don’t have a fever but
My face gets red

I will come to you carefully
Don’t run away if I get there too quickly
I come to you step by step
It feels like you’re looking at me too

My breath is filling up my chest
I think I’m okay for now
Please come to me before my heart explodes
If I let you go I think I’m going to die
The dusk is setting
Answer me before this night comes
That you don’t want to let me go either

I can’t it hurts too much
My face gets red even though I don’t have a fever
I can’t anymore actually I
(I can’t anymore actually I)
Want to be just a man before your eyes
If you’re okay with me like this
I will throw away everything and come to you
It hurts too much Even though I don’t have a fever
My face gets red

 

If Mark’s performance shocked everyone, then Jinyoung blew them away. No expected that from Jinyoung especially not that dance, Jinyoung see has the sweet prince type but this. No realized he had this side to him, JB had his mouth open “Uhhh damn you're lucky.” was all JB could say. Mark was stunned by the song itself it warmed Mark to know what Jinyoung was feeling but the boy’s dance warmed other places in the older. Mark was trying really hard not to get a hard on, ironically. The teachers came to do some closing comments and the boy to meet up with each other. The maknae trio were in the crowd and went over to the older boys.

 

“Dang Jinyoung hyung! I didn’t know you had that in you!” Bambam and Yugyeom commented. “I know I told wild and y but damn! Mark hyung you really are lucky!” Jinyoung blushed at their comments he looked at Mark, the elder had yet to tell him anything. Mark was about to comment when they were interrupted. “Jinyoung! Omg! I didn’t see that coming. I knew you’d be popular but I think you got even more popular with performance. Me and Mama are now fans!” Tammy said “Jinyoung oppa!” Maya and Leila ran up and hugged. “Princesses!” the girls giggled as Jinyoung Hugged them, “hey guys these are-” Jinyoung was about to introduce them when Mark spoke up.

 

“Tammy!” Mark said shocked, “Mark!!!” “Uncle Mark!” The girl cried and ran to Mark hugging him. Mark hugged them back but he was still stunned. Nichkhun and Wooyoung came up next, “Jinyoungie, Bammie!” Wooyoung said and ran to hug them the two were also surprised ran over and hugged. “What you guys doing here?!”Mark asked, “Mark” Nichkhun spoke but was interrupted, “Mark”. Mark’s eye opened wide as he saw his mom, dad, and brother. “Dad. Mom” Mark called out, JB and Jackson’s eye widen too in all their years Mark parents never came to these things.


Author Comment

Sorry this update took so long! Enjoy, I wonder what is gonna happen?