In The Other's Shoes

It Will All Be Alright

Jinyoung reached the door to his dorm and sighed, he knew Mark was mad at him. ‘Maybe I am too friendly with people. I seem to be in this situation with Mark way too often.’ Jinyoung thought, hesitating to go into the dorm and rested head on the door. Today was way too exhausting, dealing with his ‘fans’ and worrying about Mina. All while trying to get his work done in the library, had him beat. Plus, had to cover for Mina again tomorrow and tutor some people tomorrow. On top of all that he had to attend football tryouts and take Ravi out for dinner, which really didn’t seem like a good idea. Especially, seeing as said person was part of the reason for Mark’s current mood, Jinyoung groaned. All Jinyoung wanted to do was take a bath and go to sleep, and prepare for his much longer day tomorrow. 

However, he knew he couldn’t ignore Mark’s anger, or he won’t be able to sleep soundly tonight. Jinyoung took a deep breath and typed in his code to the dorm. Jinyoung was greeted with a seething Mark, glaring holes into him. Jinyoung tried to ignore that uncomfortable feeling he got by Mark’s gaze. “Hyung” “I’m sorry? Are you talking to me or about your new 'Ravi hyung'?” Mark bit back mockingly, cutting off what Jinyoung was going to say. “Who by the way I didn’t know you knew or were so close with but seeing as he calls you ‘Jinyoung-ah’, you guys must be real close.” Mark spit out venomously.

“Hyung, I don’t know Ravi hyung that much. It wasn't until yesterday he and I really started to talk and-““Oh! So, it took him less than a day for you to get close to him and for you to tell him your real name, but it took you so long to tell me.” Mark said getting angrier by the second. Jinyoung flinched it wasn’t his intention to get Mark angrier. “No, it’s not like that. It's just last night, Bambam and Yugyeom were fighting loudly and called me.  I heard someone over the phone, telling them they were too loud, and those two were too heated. They told the person to ‘shut up and mind their own business’ and the person threatened to call the dorm advisor. So, I rushed over there to stop them before they got themselves into trouble. That’s when I saw Ravi hyung knocking outside off their dorm, I was scared that for them for talking to Ravi hyung like that. However, luckily Ravi hyung was really nice and let it go. I was initially just trying to thank him for being so understanding and agreed to take him out to coffee, but I had to cancel it with him today. I had to cover for my co-worker today and had to do a double shift.” Jinyoung quickly said trying to make Mark understanding the situation.

Mark's face wasn’t seething with anger, but he had a tense look and Jinyoung wasn’t entirely sure if that was any better. “So, the reason why you haven’t talked to me at all, all day was because you were busy with work or was it because of Ravi? Because I stopped by after hearing people talking about how you were in the library all day today. However, that seemed to be not necessary since your ‘Kind and understanding Ravi hyung’ was there. I’m sure you were too busy today telling him how handsome he was and how you'd take care of anyone else who thought otherwise.” Mark said emotionlessly, Jinyoung internal groaned. 

“I – Listen to me hyung, I didn’t know that he as showing up there today. I told I could make it to coffee and told him another day, but he came to the library and kind of saved me from fangirls and fanboys. He came by after his practice and brought me coffee, I had already owed him a lot. I told he didn’t have to wait for me, but he insisted on waiting for me. Plus, I still had to give him back his shirt from yesterday; I didn’t even realize I left the dorm shirtless because I was worried about Bambam and Yugyeom.” 

Jinyoung said trying hard to explain, but didn’t realize what he just said. “He saw you shirtless?!” Mark asked in a raised tone, not yelling, but escalating in fierceness. ‘I should not have said that part’, Jinyoung mentally scolded himself, “Was that really the only part you got from all that?” Jinyoung asked exasperatedly. “Was there something else I was supposed to get something else from it?”  said Mark irritatedly. “Yes, my point that I wasn’t intentionally ignoring you or going out of my way to meet with Ravi hyung. It just happened to turn out like that.” “Oh! So, you just happened to show your body off to Ravi and promised him a coffee date,” Mark said sarcastically.

“I didn’t show off my body! I just panicked and rushed out so quickly, I was in daze Yugyeom called me at 12:30 am. Plus, I remember wearing a shirt to bed and to my knowledge it was still on when I fell asleep. It wasn’t like I was going around shirtless for the world to see," Jinyoung said implying that Mak was the reason for his shirtlessness. “So, it is my fault you are flirting with Ravi?” Mark yelled out, “yes-wait! What? I wasn’t flirting with Ravi hyung!” Jinyoung said indignantly. “Really, because he was totally flirting with you!” Mark accused, “He wasn’t he was just teasing me because apparently, it is so entertaining. Plus, I already told him that I wasn’t looking for a relationship when he mentioned our dinner plans for tomorrow.” “Dinner plans? Did you agree to a date with him? Are you serious?!” Mark screeched he was ready to hunt down Ravi’s dorm and skin the boy alive for even suggesting the idea of having a date with Jinyoung.

“Technically yes, but it is just as friends. He has a boyfriend hyung, his boyfriend is in Uni and he just tried of third wheeling with his friends who are a couple. He is not interested in me and I am not interested in him, okay?” Jinyoung said tiredly, he really needed sleep; he was deprived of his sleep and had an excruciatingly long day. It was exhausting to keep arguing with Mark, the older boy didn’t seem to be calming down. It was like the more Jinyoung explained, the angrier the elder got. “Oh really? Is that what he told you? You’ve got to be kidding me? You can’t be that naïve to think that it? Or you know what you must like it?” Mark accused the younger. 

“What are you even talking about?” Jinyoung said tiredly, not really catching the meaning behind Mark’s word. “That must be it, you like everyone fawning over you and giving you attention? You just love the attention from everyone, so much that you even went out shirtless for anyone to see.” Mark said maliciously, Jinyoung face contorted into a look of hurt. “Is that what you think of me? You can call me naïve or an attention if it makes you feel better, but I know for a fact that Ravi hyung isn’t interested. We are just friends and that’s it!” Jinyoung said getting frustrated at this point, not only did he embarrass himself earlier by accusing Ravi of having ulterior motives, now Mark called him an attention . “Oh really, you know for a fact Jinyoung? What makes you think he is any different from any of the other boys who try to get with you.” “Because he told me he was in love with his boyfriend and I believe him.” “Like that’s a surprise, you’d believe in anyone because everyone is a good person in some way, in your eyes. Your judgment is flawed by your belief that there's good in everyone, not everyone tells you the truth. Yet you believe this person you’ve known for about a day.”

Jinyoung was tired, frustrated, and upset at this point; he couldn’t keep arguing with Mark and he just snapped. “Yes! I believe him, you know why because his eyes lit up when he talked about his boyfriend. The same way that my eyes do, when I think about or talk about you. So yes, I know for a fact he isn’t interested in me, the same way I can say for a fact I am not interested in him.” Jinyoung yelled out, annoyed, “Ravi hyung, doesn’t like me in that way. Regardless, even if he did it wouldn’t matter because that wouldn’t change how I feel about him or how I feel about you. Do you think that everything I’ve told you, is worth nothing? Do you think I can easily tell you things, that I’ve never told anyone else before? So what Ravi hyung knew my real name before you did? Okay, I got comfortable to Ravi faster than I did with you."

"You really want to compare yourself to Ravi hyung? Fine, then let me help you! Ravi hyung is much nicer, understanding, and doesn’t piss me off like you do. But, guess what? He doesn’t make me smile as easily as you can. He doesn’t make my heart race as fast as you do, by just looking at me. He may have gotten to know why my real name earlier than you did, but you know the real me and you’re the only one who does. It doesn’t matter who shows interest in me; Suzy, Wonpil, Ravi, or anyone else. I could careless because you are the only person who can make me lose my cool. I stood outside the door for 5 mins before actually coming in because I hate when you're mad at me. Maybe I am too friendly and believe in people too much because we seem to keep repeating this cycle over and over. I am not trying to hurt you or make you angry."

"I’ve just always been like this and I’ve never had to think about it. I’m trying to understand your perspective, these feelings are new for you and you don’t know what to do when you feel them. However, this why I told you we can’t be together yet because you don’t trust me.” Mark anger dispelled, but his frustrations were still there, “I do trust you, I trust you more than anyone else I know, you know that! You’re the only person I ever trusted enough to let you in and get this close to me. It’s everyone one else I don’t trust.” Mark said frustrated because he was supposed to be the one who was angry, Jinyoung was the one who was wrong, but now it seems as if he was the wrong one. “Don’t make this about my trust for you Jinyoung. I am not overreacting and I have every right to be angry. It’s not because I don’t trust you, that is not the issue here.” Mark growled not understanding how this argument turned into him having to explain himself.  

“You keep saying you are trying to understand me, but I don’t really think you are. This is the third time we’ve had a fight like this, because of other people and them trying to flirt with you. You say that it’s only me you care about, but then why do you keep being nice to these people who obviously like you. You keep leading them on and they continue to flirt with you, yet I am the wrong one? If you were trying to understand me, you’d realize that it upsets me when you let people flirt with you. That's I get this burning feeling in my stomach and the intense urge to rip them away from you because they have no right to act like they are entitled to your attention.” Mark said working himself up because Jinyoung was the wrong one here and not him. Jinyoung looked at the other blankly and at this point talking to the older boy made no sense, he didn’t know how to speak to Mark.

Jinyoung sighed, “Your right, I am wrong. I don’t think about how you feel when you see me being nice to people, whom may have feelings for me. I’m sorry if you think that I am careless. I am truly sorry for making you feel bad, I don’t like to get you get mad or upset you. I’ll try to be more aware of my actions and how I treat people. All I'm trying to do is be nice to people, I don’t like intentionally hurting people's feeling. I didn’t think that by doing that, I’d keep hurting you in the process. That is the last thing I’d ever want to do.” Jinyoung apologized sincerely, although he didn’t believe that was the real issue of their argument. He was tired and he didn’t want to push this too far. If he made Mark feel hurt then he was wrong. 

Mark looked at the other, although Jinyoung apologized he didn’t feel any better than before. “I’m going to take a shower now. I'll try to control my actions from now on, so I won’t hurt you anymore.” Jinyoung walked away to go to the bathroom, Mark watched as the younger walk away tiredly. He wanted to stop him because he didn’t feel any better or reassurance from Jinyoung’s words. Jinyoung apologized and admitted he was wrong, but Mark still felt terrible and Jinyoung just looked like he didn’t have any more energy to talk to Mark. Mark's heart clenched tighter than when he saw Ravi and Jinyoung together. Wasn’t he supposed to feel better, not worse, than when they initially started arguing? 

Mark wanted to stop the younger, they weren't better and he didn’t understand why? However, the boy other looked so drained he couldn’t bring himself to stop Jinyoung. By the time Mark finally worked up the courage to stop the younger, Jinyoung had made his way into the bathroom already. Mark sighed and walked over to the bathroom door, he ran his hands through his hair and placed his head on the wall beside the bathroom door. “Ugh, this isn’t how I wanted this to end.” Mark sighed out to himself and stayed in that position waiting for Jinyoung to come back out. Mark didn’t know what to say, but they couldn't end their fight like this, even though it wasn’t much of his. Mark heard a phone bing on the table, he went to go and pick it up, but then realized it wasn’t his phone. Mark was about to put the phone down when a text pop out on the screen. 

‘Thank you Jinyoung Oppa for taking over my shift and for taking care of me while I was sick. I’m sorry about all the trouble I must have caused for you, I heard the library was swamped with fans. Sana and Momo told me, if there anything you need, just let me know. You are so kind, I don’t know how to repay you for this. I always thought Korea was scary because I didn’t the know the language or anyone else. I know you’ve been worried for me and I am grateful that I met you. You’ve made everything less scary, I know I made you worry a lot but thank you. I think I have more confidence now. I was considering going back to Japan, but I shouldn't quit because things are hard. I talked to my mom today and for the first time, I didn’t have to lie about being happy. Thank you, Oppa!’ Mark felt like a snoop for reading Jinyoung’s text and quickly placed his phone back on the table. Mark sighed, “That’s why he was busy all day and didn't to text me.” Mark said to himself and ruffled hair in frustration.

Jinyoung let the water, fall over his head, he thought about Mark’s words.  Although Mark said that he was mad about people always flirting with Jinyoung, Jinyoung knew that wasn’t really the reason he was upset. Mark believes that he trusts Jinyoung, but that wasn’t the case. Although Jinyoung knew the root of the problem, he didn’t think he could do anything to fix it for Mark. Mark’s relationship with his parents had made hard for Mark to trust anyone. Mark still doesn’t believe he is good enough for anyone to love, he thinks that everyone he cares about would leave him. It hurt Jinyoung to know he couldn’t help Mark, he also knows Mark doesn’t intentionally mean to say the mean things he told Jinyoung. 

However, Jinyoung was also broken. Jinyoung also had his own problems with not loving himself enough. Jinyoung can’t help but put people in need above his own needs. The younger can’t help that he doesn't see himself as everyone else does. So, the fact that Jinyoung can’t get Mark to trust him or stop the older from hurting himself also hurts Jinyoung. Jinyoung doesn’t want to tell Mark that his words hurt because he knows Mark isn’t intentionally trying to hurt him. But every time the older gets mad at him or acts like he doesn't trust Jinyoung, it hurts. Jinyoug felt his frustrations starting to get the best of him, and felt himself trying to fight back tears. 

Jinyoung turned off the shower and took a couple of breaths to calm himself down. He rested his head on the wall, “he doesn’t mean it, he wants to trust you but he isn’t capable of doing it right now. He was only angry, he didn’t mean his words. He doesn’t mean it. It isn’t your fault, he doesn’t mean it. He wants to trust you, he is trying as hard as he can. It’s okay, it will all be alright. You need to be strong for him and for you, it isn’t your fault, you aren’t the problem. It isn’t your fault he is hurt…It wasn’t your fault your parents died.” Jinyoung whispered to himself, shutting his eyes tightly, trying to get himself to believe the words his brain knew were true but he couldn’t bring himself to believe them.

“It wasn’t your fault”, he told himself again, he never believed his own words and he still didn’t believe them. If only he tried harder to save his parents, he abandoned them and left with Bambam, he didn’t even try to help them he left them there. He left them to die, he was selfish he saved himself and Bambam. The tears left Jinyoung’s eyes, as he thought about the guilt he still held onto. He has tried so hard to be a better person, he'd put anyone in need over his own, to make up for not helping his parents. But, as many times as he tells himself he did everything he could. That if he didn’t save himself and Bambam, everyone would have died; he can’t believe it. “I don’t trust myself, why would he trust me. I promised not to hurt him and all I do is hurt him, why should he trust m? He shouldn’t love me, I only hurt him. He deserves someone better. I'm just holding him back from finding that person.” Jinyoung spoke to himself, he walked out the shower and wrapped his towel around his waist.

He wiped the foggy mirror and saw his reflection, his eyes were tired and red, and his skin was all red. He had been bathing in almost scalding, hot water and didn’t even feel it, he sighed at his reflection. Jinyoung always tries to be positive, but he has bad days sometimes. He hasn’t had a bad day in years but it looks like today was one of those days. Jinyoung used to wish sometimes on his bad days that he died and he parents and Bambam survived. However, Jinyoung had to remind himself that he was lucky to be alive and his parents wouldn’t be happy if thinking like this. Also, he had to be strong for his baby brother, but now Jinyoung has another person to be strong for Mark. The older boy hasn’t learned to deal with his feelings like Jinyoung has, and he was confused.

Jinyoung couldn’t let himself go because if he did then Mark will revert to hurting all by himself again. He loved Mark with all his being. There was never a time Jinyoung wished that he could love himself and see what other people see in him, like now. Jinyoung knew he had to find a way love himself because if he didn't it will only hurt the relationship he and Mark were trying to establish. “He doesn’t mean it, he wants to trust you but he isn’t capable of doing it right now. He was only angry and didn’t mean his words, he doesn’t mean them. It isn’t your fault, he doesn’t mean it. He wants to trust you, he is trying as hard as he can. It’s okay, it will all be alright. You need to be strong for him and for you, it isn’t your fault. You aren’t the problem, it isn’t your fault he is hurting so much…It wasn’t your fault your parents died.” Jinyoung repeated again, only this time he added, “You need to be strong, patient, and understanding, Because even though you need Mark and love him, the same applies to him.” Jinyoung took a deep breath and finally pulled himself together.

Jinyoung walked out of the bathroom and saw that Mark was no longer in the living room. Mark’s room got fixed a couple days ago, but the two of them have still been sleeping togethering in Jinyoung’s room. Mark has been slowly moving in more and more of his clothing into Jinyoung’s room. Jinyoung didn’t mind, he was okay with Mark sleeping with him. He was used to Bambam, always wanting to sleep with him when they lived in the orphanage. Mark seemed the get better sleep by using Jinyoung as a hugging pillow and Mark proved to be much more comfortable than Bambam. Seeing the elder had some meat on his body, not by much if Jinyoung had to be honest. Jinyoung knew that the two of them weren’t good, he may have apologized to Mark but he knows that the older was still probably upset. Mark thinks that the reason why he was upset was due to Ravi, but Jinyoung knows that he Ravi thing was just a catalyst for the real issue. 

Until Mark finds a way to come to terms with his problems with his parents, the older will never be able to think of himself in the way Jinyoung sees him. Which is the reason why, no matter how confident the elder is that he believes and trusts Jinyoung, and wants to fully trust Jinyoung, he can’t. Jinyoung sighed, he figured that Mark probably went to back to his own room. ‘Maybe we need some time alone, away from each other. So he can cool down,’ Jinyoung thought. Jinyoung walked to his room and opened his door. He got startled when he realized that Mark was sitting on the foot end of his bed, he didn’t expect to see the boy there. He figured the elder would want some time to cool off because there really wasn't much more Jinyoung could say to make him feel better, without getting into another argument.  Jinyoung figured the best thing to do was ignore the elephant in the room and act as if they were good. 

Mark had his head in his hands, Jinyoung walked in and closed the door. He attempted to walk past Mark to his closet, but Mark caught him by his elbow stopping him. “Hyung, let go I need to get some clothes,” Jinyoung said in an even tone, trying not to sound nervous. He didn’t know what Mark wanted and he wasn’t sure if he was ready to find out. Jinyoung tried to pull his arm away but Mark just tightened his grip on his elbow, using more force than necessary. Jinyoung flinched at the force, accidentally jerking his arm away instinctively. 

However, Mark took this as another attempt to get away and applied more force to his grip. Jinyoung silently hissed in pain and stopped moving. Jinyoung hoped that in remaining stationary Mark would easy up his grip, but the older boy didn’t seem to notice how hard he was gripping Jinyoung. Mark tightened his grip more causing Jinyoung to whimpering in pain, he pulled the younger arms, so Jinyoung was in front of his sitting form. Mark seemed to be out of it because even Jinyoung’s whimper didn’t seem to register with him. The force on Jinyoung’s arm was causing his arm to go numb, Jinyoung hissed out in pain. 

"Mark hyung, please let go of my arm it hurts.” Jinyoung pleaded but Mark was still dazed, Jinyoung took his free arm and lifted Mark’s head up. Mark looked at Jinyoung’s face and registered the pain in his face, he looked confused for a second before realizing he was causing the pain. Mark released his hold on the younger boy’s elbow, “I’m sorry- I didn’t realize that I was—I’m sorry, I-“ “It’s okay hyung. You weren’t thinking, it is fine.” Jinyoung said cutting off the older, then moved to get some clothes.

“No! wait!” Mark exclaimed, and held Jinyoung’s waist with less force than earlier. Mark pulled Jinyoung closer and rested his head on Jinyoung’s bare stomach. Jinyoung stiffened at the touch because now felt the after-effects of the scalding shower he took, he skin was sensitive to touch. Mark felt the younger stiffen and looked up at him, that's when he notices Jinyoung’s red tired eyes and the look of pure exhaustion on his face. Mark pulled his head off and saw Jinyoung’s body relax slightly, he looked at the boy’s stomach. He noticed how red the boy skin was and rubbed his thumb over the Jinyoung skin, not removing his hold on the younger waist. Jinyoung hissed slightly at the feeling, “Why?” was all Mark said but Jinyoung got the question. “I was tired, I guess I didn’t realize how hot the water was,” Jinyoung said quietly, suddenly feeling judged by Mark’s attention.

“I don’t feel any better, I know you said that you were wrong and you apologized. But I still feel hurt and frustrated, it doesn’t make anything better.” Mark said trying to get out what he wanted to say, but it wasn’t coming out the way he wanted. Mark sighed again and place his head on Jinyoung’s stomach. “You make me upset, it's so easy for you to be with someone else and get comfortable with them. I thought that it was just me, but with Ravi today, you two just interacted so effortlessly. It's so easy for you to hold other people and care for other people. I don’t know if I am just one of those people, because what you say and what you don’t match. I only touch you, I only look for you but it isn’t the same for you.” 

Mark buried his face in Jinyoung's stomach and moved his arms to wrap around Jinyoung’s torso, hugging the younger boy. Mark exhaled and turned his face so his cheek rested on Jinyoung’s toned stomach, Mark eyes were closed and sighed out. “You’re the reason I am like this, but you also are the only one that makes everything better. Your apology didn’t really help, but just holding you like this, makes the bad feelings subside.” Mark said. Jinyoung hugged the other boy back, placing a hand in Mark’s hair and it. Jinyoung's free hand found it’s way to Mark’s back and rubbed it soothingly. 

“I’m sorry. I don’t intend to make you feel this way. I’m not used to being in a relationship like this, I’m sorry if I acted in a way that made you feel you like you are just like anyone else. I usually am friendly too people. I didn’t realize that it seemed like I was more than just friends with Ravi, but I don’t treat everyone like I treat you. You aren’t like everyone else, you are Mark hyung. I thought I was being appropriate, I wasn’t leading Ravi on. Everyone says I am naïve and that I don’t realize when I am being hit on. However, I truly believe Ravi wants nothing more than a friendship, but regardless of how I felt. I did tell him I wasn’t looking for a relationship. Just to be sure that there was no misunderstanding. However, thinking about it now I can see how that might also upset you. Would it have been better if I told him that I have feelings for someone else?” Jinyoung said calmly, Mark looked up startled by Jinyoung’s words.

“What? If I say yes, would you tell people that from now on?” Mark asked looking at Jinyoung eagerly. "If it were to make you feel better and trust me more, than yes. It is the truth, I only have feelings for you.” Then why didn’t you say that instead of you are not looking for a relationship?” “Well that’s what I usually tell people, I figured that it would hurt less. But, if that answer doesn’t make you feel comfortable, I can tell them the truth. I don’t like having to hurt people's feelings or make them feel bad. However, if it comes down to choosing between that and your feelings, then I choose your feelings. I meant it when I said I’d make you my priority.” 

Mark looked at Jinyoung, “Do you mean that?” Mark asked for reassurance. "Yes, you aren’t like everyone else. Your feelings are more important to me and you aren’t someone that I want to be hurt. I’m sorry if my actions aren't reflective of my words, but I never intentionally try to make you feel like I don’t care about you. Forgive me, I am not used to caring someone other than Bambam, and the love I have for Bambam isn’t the same as the love I have for you. This is new to me too, so just tell me when I do something that makes you upset or uncomfortable. I’m not saying you have no right to being angry, but if you let me know what was wrong, I’d correct.” Jinyoung said softly.

 Mark face finally soften, Mark smiled and nodded in agreement. “I’m sorry too, I didn’t mean to get so upset and say such hurtful things to you. It’s just sometimes, I feel like I’m not enough for you or I’m no different or no better-“ “Stop! You’re the best person for me, there is no one better than you to me. I know your relationship with your parents makes it hard for you to trust that the people you love, will love you back the same. But I’m not them and I won't leave you” Jinyoung said seriously. 

“If it isn’t Mark Yien Tuan, then there is no one else for me. I don’t know how to make you believe me or trust me. It hurts me sometimes, I know that it isn't your fault but…” Jinyoung said lowly avoiding Mark’s gaze. “What?” Mark said, startling Jinyoung. The younger boy avoided his gaze as he spoke, “I just…I understand that--” “Stop, look at me and talk to me” Mark said with a stern voice, Jinyoung lifted his head. “I’ve never been so open with some before, so it just kind of hurts me a bit. To know that you don't believe me when I tell you things or you don't trust me. That’s why despite loving you, I don’t think we should start our relationship right now. If you can’t trust me, then we will only keep having little fights. I’ll keep hurting you and making you upset. As I am right now, I can’t be someone who can love you to the amount you deserve. I’m trying to be someone you deserve.  So, if you just wait for me a bit, I can be better. I won’t have to tell people I have feelings for someone else. They would know that there is no chance with me, I’d be able to say that I love you with all my being.” Jinyoung said sincerely, Mark finally heard enough and pulled the younger into his lap.

“Hey! You are more than enough for me, but you are right. I should trust you, I thought I did. I guess I never really knew how deep my trust issues ran. I’m sorry, you are right you didn’t do anything wrong. I always get mad and jealous, but I never tell you why and what makes me feel that way. I was wrong too, I can’t expect to you to understand my feelings if I can’t explain them to you. I really do trust you, it just that I am insecure. You can have anyone you want, it just doesn't make sense that you’d want me.” Jinyoung laughed, “It’s funny, I think the same thing.” Mark chuckled. 

“We really are a good match, but I understand your point of view now. I’m sorry, I’ve only thought about my perspective and didn’t take into account how you feel. I think I understand what you meant by that we may not be ready for a relationship yet. I get it, we are both not secure enough with ourselves. So, we should take smaller steps before throwing ourselves into a relationship. You are always the one to make the change and be understanding, so I need to learn to rely on my trust in you. You say you have a dinner date with Ravi tomorrow-” “if you aren’t comfortable, I can cancel-” “no, go on your date just…” Mark trailed off while staring at Jinyoung’s eyes before he captured the younger lips. Jinyoung was caught off guard but responded to it, Mark pulled away after a bit and rested his head on Jinyoung’s forehead. 

“I don’t care, Just don’t do that on your date okay? That is reserved just for me and keep this to yourself, okay?” Mark said running his hand down Jinyoung’s bare chest down to his abs. Jinyoung shudder and blush, "Yah! I don’t go around shirtless. Plus, you don’t need to worry every part of me is only for you.” Mark smirked at that, “Really?” Mark said with a raised eyebrow, Jinyoung turned red realizing the implications of his words. “ert, I didn’t mean it like that.” Mark chuckled and went in for another kiss, it was slow but quickly gained passion and Mark lifted Jinyoung and changed their position. 

Jinyoung was now on his back on his bed and Mark hovering over him, in an intense makeout session. Jinyoung pulled away, “Why do you always wait until I’m half to talk?” Jinyoung said panting and Mark smirked, “If it bothers you so much you can take off the towel.” Jinyoung face contorted into a frown and pushed Mark off of him, and pushed him out his room. “Your room is fixed, you don’t need to be here,” Jinyoung yelled through the door trying to calm down his flush face. Mark laughed at the younger’s reaction, “Aww, come on it was a joke! You know I can only sleep with you.” But Jinyoung ignored the boy and got dress.

Author Comment

Some of you were upset with Jinyoung, it is your opinion but I hope this helps you understand his character with this. I will try to update soon, enjoy! don't forget to comment