DamnRa

It Will All Be Alright

 Jinyoung was in the Library working, he was on the morning shift duty and night shift. Basically, he was working all day for the next couple of days his co-worker, Mina, who was a Japanese exchange, student was sick and had term paper due. Jinyoung felt bad for her, she was sweet girl and she was Bambam’s age, but skipped a grade and was in Youngjae’s grade. She was really smart and quite shy, She and Jinyoung usually worked in the mornings on the days she had off, she like Jinyoung was a scholarship student and was in the honor society like Jinyoung. Other than being a 3rd and 4thyear, honor society students were allowed to make their schedules. Jinyoung felt bad she didn’t know a lot of people because of her shy personality and not so fluent hangul, so he told her that he’d take her shift over for her when she called. She was here by herself and didn’t have many friends other than the other two Japanese exchange students, Momo and Sana, she introduced Jinyoung to. Jinyoung told her to think of him as her Oppa or Nii-sama. They had developed a cute little sister and big bother relationship, Jinyoung got some medicine and made porridge for her this morning before coming to work, she was so grateful and moved, she had cried and told him how she missed her mother at times like these and Jinyoung had the same warmth her mother had. Jinyoung smiled remember this morning, she was adorable and Jinyoung just wanted protect her, she reminded him of younger when he was little. Jinyoung knew this week will be a bit difficult he had yet to tell Mark he was working all day shifts, he knew the older will be pouting and it will be exhausting, but he doesn’t regret it helping Mina was reward enough. He also decided to check out some books for Mina and leave some post-it notes on the pages that will help her with her paper. He told her he’d come back with soup for lunch and to check up on her condition, he’ll the books for her then.

                Jinyoung was working on checking in the over-night returns, he checked them in and was now sorting them out in the piles, by their locations in the library. He felt his tiredness creep up. Usually he wasn’t this beat, he got up early to make breakfast for the boys. He left Mark’s in their dorm knowing how the elder valued his sleep. Since Jinyoung was working today there was no reason for Mark to get up early and go have breakfast with the guys, if Jinyoung wasn’t going to be there Mark found no reason to be up early.  Yugyeom had slept by Youngjae’s because Bambam kicked him out saying he needed to be out by the morning and quote, ‘I’m cooking breakfast for Jackson hyung’. Yugyeom not wanting to deal with Bambam craziness, decided to relocate to Youngjae’s and sleep so he didn’t have to wake up early for no reason. However, this did result in 2 call from the two younger boys to Jinyoung at like 12 or 1 a.m. Yugyeom had called Jinyoung complaining saying, “Jinyoung hyung, your brother his crazy! He woke me up at 12:30 am to tell me to get the hell out MY OWN dorm, just for his little date with Jackson hyung”. Jinyoung half-asleep, didn’t know what was going on, but about 5 second later got another call from Bambam this time. Jinyoung was confused, ‘did Yugyeom already leave the dorm?’ he thought since was receiving a call from Bambam. Jinyoung told Yugyeom on hold and answered Bambam’s call, Jinyoung was about to say hello, when Bambam just started talking automatically. “hyung! Yugyeom his being an unreasonable brat! I was courteous enough to warn before tomorrow morning, so I didn’t have to wake he up earlier than he’d have to be to up to leave. Yet, he is making a big fuss over nothing.” “What!!!!! It is 12:35am, it is already ‘tomorrow morning’!” Jinyoung heard Yugyeom’s voice screech in the background of the call. Jinyoung eyebrows furrowed and he conferenced the two calls, and heard he two bickering and echo due to both of them calling from the same words. Jinyoung got up from the bed and went outside so he didn’t wake up Mark. “Be quiet!” Jinyoung hissed, with a few mumbling and grunts, the two boys successful shut up.  “First, of all if you are both going to argue while on the phone, why call me? And secondly, why did you both call me if you are in the same room? Use one phone!”

                “He was the one who called you when I was on the phone with you already, I told he was crazy but now I think he is more of a psychopath!” Yugyeom complained and which started Bambam’s defense, “I am not a psychopath, you are a rude, inconvenient, and ungrateful roommate!” “Me! Really me! Do you hear yourself? Who in their right mind would appreciate being woken up at 12:30 am to be told they need to get out of their own dorm in the next 5hrs!” Yugyeom retorted and the two boys started yelling and argue back and forth. Neither of them hanging up, giving Jinyoung a headache with yelling and feedback from the phones. Jinyoung heard a loud knocking sound and a foreign voice yell shut up. The two boys yelled back mind your own business in sync and the other voice threaten to call the Dorm Advisor and make a noise complaint. Jinyoung sighed, he figured the two boys yelling must’ve woken up one of the people in the dorm next to them. Jinyoung put on some socks and his slippers, and left to go to Yugyeom and Bambam’s dorm, to stop the boys from waking the whole hallway up. Jinyoung walked quickly and was greeted with a very unhappy 4th year, Jinyoung recognized him from his gym class, ‘really out of all of the people they had to wake up it was a 4th year’. “Ravi Sunbae-nim” Jinyoung called out bowing to the boy in front of him. The guy turned around to see who called him and stared at him with wide eyes. Jinyoung was confused when the other just stared at him and didn’t respond. “sunbae?” He asked again and waved his hand in front of Ravi’s face, Ravi seemed to snap out of his trance. “Junior-ah? What are you doing here? And like this!” Ravi replied with wide eyes, Jinyoung was confused at what the other meant, until Ravi was taking off his shirt. “Put this on!” Ravi said and gave the other his shirt, Jinyoung looked down and realize he forgot to put on shirt before he left. He went to bed with a shirt, Mark and he excessive need for warmth must have taken it out while he slept. Jinyoung blushed realizing he was shirtless in front of Ravi, but flushed even more when he realized Ravi took of his own shirt to give him leave the older boy now shirtless also. “Oh no! I can’t take you shirt, I left my dorm quickly to get these to be quiet. I didn’t realize I left without a shirt.” Jinyoung explained and Ravi’s face changed back to annoyance. “these two woke you up too! I am going to teach these two a lesson, I can’t believe they are making all this noise at 12:45 a.m.” Ravi looked at the name plate outside by the door, “They even told me shut up and go away, and mind my own business! Look at this they are 1st years too, I am going to teach these brats some manners!” Ravi hissed out pissed off and angrily giving Jinyoung his shirt and pounding on the door. Which swung open, the two boys inside finally took time out of their yelling match to deal with whoever it was knocking outside their door.

                “What the hell do you want!” Bambam yelled in Ravi’s face not knowing who it was, and the look of horror on Jinyoung’s face intensified. While Ravi turned from pissed to full on rage, “excuse me!’ Ravi growled menacingly, Yugyeom and Bambam immediately shut up. They didn’t know that the person knocking was Ravi. Ravi was a real popular sunbae and was on the soccer team, he was well-known and liked, everyone knew him and was notoriously now for his bad boy look. “You first need to be taught some manners. It is 12:45 in the morning and you think it is alright to have a screaming match waking up you sunbaes’.” “Hold on, I’m sorry Ravi sunbae-nim. I’ll apologize for their rudeness and their mistake, if you can’t please forgive them just this once. I promise to deal with them and assure this won’t happen again.” Jinyoung said getting in between the two scared boys and Ravi, Ravi looked confused, “You know these two brats Junior-ah?” Jinyoung still bowing replied yes these are my dongsaengs, and I deeply sorry for the annoyance they caused you, I will deal with them accordingly. Please forgive my brother and his roommate just this once!” Ravi sighed releasing his anger, “stop bowing to me Jinyoung-ah! It’s okay, don’t worry about it. I didn’t know you had a brother.” “Yes, this my brother Bambam and his roommate Yugyeom.” The two boys stared at their hyung with their eyes bugging out, “Yah! Stop looking like fish out of water and apologize!” Jinyoung scolded them. “but-but Jinyoung-ah hyung!” Yugyeom stuttered pointing at Jinyoung, “Hyung! Where’s your shirt!” Bambam gasped scandalize. Jinyoung forgot about his attire and flushed again, Ravi soon remembered too. “Yah! Park Junior put on this shirt!” Ravi said blushing, “but sunbae-nim it is your shirt!” “Yah! Are you ignoring your sunbae? Put it on right now!” Ravi said flustered, and Jinyoung quickly put on the V-neck. “But sunbae!” Jinyoung whined and Ravi internal fanboy at the cuteness, “you’re as cute as ken hyung.” Ravi said smiling, Jinyoung was confused not knowing who Ken was, but blushed at the compliment. “don’t call me sunbae it to formal, just call me hyung!’ Ravi said smiling, but that bad boy image in Jinyoung’s mind to rest. “Ah Neh hyung. But, hyung it your shirt, I can’t just take it.” “Yes, because I live next door and last time I heard you dorm with Mark in a different hallway. You can’t be walking around shirtless, people already eye you. Imagine other people seeing like this in the middle of the morning like this, you don’t need anyone getting any weird ideas or trying something on you!” Ravi said protectively. “plus, we will have coffee tomorrow and you can return my shirt then.” “Huh” “Well, you are taking responsibility for your dongsaengs, so I believe you owe me coffee as an apologize for disturbing my sleep when I have a test later today!” Ravi said. “Oh I’m so sorry! Yes, of course, but I’m working tomorrow morning. So maybe in the afternoon around 3, I get off then!” “sure thing Jinyoung-ah!” Jinyoung smiled and remember his reason for coming, “Yah! Apologize, now!” Jinyoung scolded and held their necks making them bow deeply to Ravi, Ravi chuckled at Jinyoung motherly scolding. “I’m really sorry Ravi-Sunbae-nim!” Yugyeom said sincerely, Bambam on the other hand didn’t really understand he can’t always be his extraverted self, “I’m sorry too Ravi Hyung!” “Yah!” Jinyoung slapped the back off his head.

“Ow! Hyung! He said to call him hyung!”, Ravi frowned and spoke to Bambam, “I said Junior-ah could call me hyung. You 1st years can call me sunbae! Junior, your brother roommate is quite rude maybe your dongsaeng manners will rub off on him.” Ravi said mistaking Yugyeom as Jinyoung brother. “Ah! Actually, Bambam is my brother Hyung.” Jinyoung said and Ravi looked shocked, “but you are so well-mannered, I just thought…I’m sorry Junior-ah please forgive my bluntness.” “oh no! don’t apologize, you have every right to say that, I’m really sorry about my brother’s behavior!” “It okay Junior-ah, I’ll just go now and sleep. I’ll leave you to handle this.” Ravi said and Jinyoung walked out with his new hyung, “I’ll be back to deal with you two, NO MORE YELLING!” Jinyoung said sternly. Jinyoung walked with Ravi back to the elder’s dorm, which was a couple doors down from the two boys, “Wow, they must have been really loud for you to hear them two doors down! I can’t believe no one else woke up.” Jinyoung said wincing thinking about how loud Bambam and Yugyeom must’ve been. “Well, there happens to be some retreat for the ecology department and those students are camping in the forest, and it happens to be that most of the students in this hallway has some sort ecology class.” Ravi explained. “oh, thank goodness for those two sakes. Honestly, they must’ve lost their minds, yelling like that at this time!” Ravi hummed in agreement, “well, thanks for walking back with me Junior-ah although it was unnecessary. Anyways, don’t forget tomorrow you owe me coffee, no bailing out on me. Actually, hold on a second!” Ravi went in his dorm and came back out with his phone, “Here give me your cell number” Jinyoung took Ravi’s phone and put in his number and called his phone to get the older boy’s number, but he left his phone at his dorm, he’ll save it later. “I’m really sorry!” “stop apologizing Jinyoung-ah, it is really okay!” Jinyoung smiled back at the older, “Thanks hyung for understanding, you know you are really kind and warm. Unlike the rumors saying for you are a bad boy.” “Ah! Well people tend to see my face and style, they assume I’m this bad boy. I actually have a big soft spot for cute things like you and your dongsaengs. Especially, your pouting face Junior-ah, I didn’t expect it from you. You’re all proper and put together, you remind me of my Ken hyung. He used to go here, but he already graduated. He was really popular for his handsome looks, but his image was misleading. He was like a big toddler and was an aegyo machine.” Ravi said chuckling remembering his favorite hyung, Jinyoung smiled at Ravi, the elder looked like he really missed his hyung. “You must miss him.” “Yeah, I do. He is my favorite hyung, him and my other two hyungs now go to JYP Uni. I get to see them after this year, they still visit me, Hongbin, and Hyukie.” “I don’t think I’ve come across either of them yet” Jinyoung said trying to recall those names. “Yeah, you probably haven’t. Hongbin is actually my roommate and in the same year as me. It is unlikely you guys would have matching schedules, and Hyukie is a year younger than you he wouldn’t have any classes with you either.” “Oh! Well it’s good thing that we have gym together or Bambam and Yugyeom would have been in trouble.” Jinyoung said smiling gratefully and apologetically to Ravi, once again. “Actually, it good thing they have cute hyung like you. Your eye smiling would have distracted me, even if I didn’t know you. Plus, you pouting is too cute and reminds me way too much of my Ken hyung, I’d easily forget why I was angry to begin with. “Ravi said with a teasing smile causing the younger to blush, and Jinyoung started to believe Mark that he was pouting way too much. Ravi cut off his train of thought though, “by the way, why did your dongsaengs call you Jinyoung?” Ravi asked curiously, “Oh, that…Well, my really name is Park Jinyoung. However, the Principal figured that people might feel uncomfortable or I’d feel burden by my name and his name being the same. So, he figured he’d just, let me put don’t a nickname on the roster. Seeing as the event he teacher might be burden by my name too, it might cause some misunderstandings.” Jinyoung said scratching the back of his neck sheepishly. Ravi nodded in understanding, “Jinyoung-ah, is okay if I call you that?” “well, it my name. If you feel comfortable than I don’t mind hyung.” “Well, I’ll see you tomorrow Jinyoung-ah. Tell those two to keep it down for me, good night.” “goodnight hyung, don’t worry I’ll make sure they don’t disturb your sleep again.”

Jinyoung sighed, he felt bad for cancelling on Ravi. Especially, after Yugyeom and Bambam disturb his sleep last night. Plus, he still he still had to return the elder’s shirt. He had so much to make up to the elder boy, and now he had added one more thing to the list. But, he couldn’t really help it, Mina was really sick and didn’t have anyone else to rely on. He had already taken an early lunch because he was worried for the girl, she hadn’t got worse since the morning, which he was thankful for. She was very apologetic and thankful, that Jinyoung took out books she needed for assignment. She had promise to make it up for Jinyoung, the elder of course brushed it off and told the girl it was okay he didn’t have to feel indebted. Which, of course didn’t go over well with the younger girl, who had insisted that she had too. “just name it and I’ll do it for you! If you need me to take over your shift or take out for a meal. I am extremely grateful for your help Oppa, you really went out of your way for me. I’m so sorry, but thank you so much, I am extremely grateful.” The younger had said in Japanese, “Don’t worry about it Mina-ah, I’m glad that you aren’t any sicker and are feeling better. As long as you promise to take better care of yourself and don’t skip your meals, Oppa will feel much better okay?” “Okay Oppa I promise!” Jinyoung smiled at her and patted her hair. Jinyoung had promise Mina to stop by after with some more medicine and dinner. Jinyoung let of a sigh he only had half an hour left until he closed, thankfully he thought. Today had been a long day, he was worried about Mina and about ditching Ravi all day. There were loud first years disturbing the people who were studying because they were fanboying of the cheer squad, who were only in the library because they heard Jinyoung was working all day today. Which they were immensely happy for because of practice the always missed Jinyoung on his working shift. Unfortunate for Jinyoung though, because he had to deal with all their attempts to again his attention. Which, also meant that he has to put off all cataloging work until closing make him have to stay longer than usually to finish up his work and putting back away all the books that all the first year and cheer squad left behind, in the fanboying and fangirl session. Both the group of first year boys and cheer squad were the last people in the library, both groups prolonging Jinyoung time in the library.  He knew they had no absolute reason to be in here and they all exceed the limit of books they could take, and were now just staling. The boys faked reading the books they took out, so they could stare at the cheer squad. Who themselves were fake reading the books they took out, to stare at Jinyoung. Jinyoung found the whole thing ridiculous, but couldn’t kick them out of the library. Jinyoung was about to start cataloging his books, to lessen the time he’d have to spend in the library after closing. However, the luck was not on his side today on off the cheer squad girl came up to him and asked him for help understand a passaging in one of the book she took out. Jinyoung looked up at her and saw she had taken out a English book, but it was extremely advance for even people in his AP English class, except or the few who fluently spoke English.  Which now, Jinyoung really wished he wasn’t one of those few, Jinyoung was exhausted and wanted to decline her request. However, being the person he was he couldn’t, and smiled faintly at the girl. Heo Youngji, she was in a couple of his classes and overall was a very sweet girl. She had confessed to Jinyoung couple days ago, and told it was okay if he didn’t like her back. However, she did ask if it was alright if for her to still like him, Jinyoung felt bad for her and all the other guys and girls he declined. He really wished they could find people better suited for themselves and who would feel the same for them, and he couldn’t have the heart to be rude to them or tell them to stop liking him. Although, the attention and the constant love confessions were a burden for him, he didn’t have the heart to tell them to stop their feelings, if they didn’t want too.

                Jinyoung began translating and explaining what the passage had meant to Youngji, when the door to the library opened. Jinyoung internally wished it was just someone who wanted to drop off their book and that was all. Jinyoung’s wishes must’ve been heard, or someone mystically being or force felt sorry for him and gave him something better than he what he wished for. “If you need someone to help you with your work maybe you should find a tutor, because I’m sure he has work he needs to be to be doing, right?” Jinyoung heard a familiar deep voice and looked up seeing Ravi standing next to Youngji besides that front desk with two cups of coffee in his hands. “Ravi hyung” Jinyoung spoke out soft surprised to see the boy here, especially with coffee that Jinyoung was supposed to buy for the elder. “Right?” Ravi repeated with a raised eyebrow, seeing as the younger boy didn’t reply, “ah well, I do have some cataloging to do.” Jinyoung replied sheepishly, “Omg! I’m sorry Oppa, I didn’t mean to disturb you. Thank you for helping me, sorry for disturbing you. Forgive me, I’ll just get out of your way, I don’t want to make your work harder.” Youngji apologized, sincerely and frantically, “It is okay Youngji-ah.” Jinyoung said seeing at how distraught the girl looked, “You are so nice Oppa! We will get   out of your way!” Youngji said and ran over to her squad and got them to leave seeing as they were making more work for their ‘Jinyoung Oppa’. The group of first year boys sighed that the cheer squad was gone and a couple of them, but a little more of half of them remained. Puzzling both Ravi and Jinyoung, seeing as there was no longer any reason for them to stay. However, the previous love struck looks remained on their faces. Jinyoung and Ravi realized that the looks weren’t directed for the cheer squad, “Wow! You are really something aren’t you, even boys can’t help but fanboy over you, I could’ve sworn that Bobby told me he was the only straight one in his group of friends. I guess even straight men could question their ually with looking at you, you are really pretty for a boy.” Ravi said getting close to Jinyoung’s face, pretend as if he was he was inspecting his features. Jinyoung blushed and pouted, “Hyung don’t you think you have too much fun teasing me.” Ravi laughed, after gaining the response he wanted from the boy.

                “I already told you, I have a soft spot for cute things, and it’s not my fault that your pouting falls under that category. If anything, it’s your own fault, you are the one who pouts so easily and preciously.” Ravi said raising his hands up in defense, but it just furthered Jinyoung’s pout and Ravi’s smirk. Ravi smiled before turning around, “If you don’t have anything to do to you shouldn’t burden other’s.” Ravi said deeply, the smile slipping off his face once he turned around. Ravi’s face and the rumors about him were enough to scare the boys away and out of the library. Plus, his deep voice could send shivers down anyone’s spine.  “You know if you smile more often people wouldn’t be so scared of you.” Jinyoung thoughtfully, Ravi shrugged his shoulders, “My normal face alone scares first years, but it does come in handy sometimes. I mean I didn’t have to do much for them to leave the library and stop prolonging your time here.” Jinyoung nodded his head in silent agreement, “I guess so, thanks for that by the way. It wasn’t necessary, but it was very much appreciated.” Ravi nodded, “But what are you doing here hyung?” “Ah well you said you couldn’t make lunch and the library is usually closed earlier than its closing time, seeing as no really wants to come here so late.  Then I heard people talking about how you were here all day, saying if they’d knew that earlier they would have come. Then they proceeded to complain that couldn’t go to see you. Then I saw the lights still on in the library, I figured you must’ve been swamped all day by fangirls and boys. Here, this is for you.” Ravi said handed over one of the coffees, “I should’ve come early to save my dongsaeng, but football practice ran late.” Ravi said apologetically. Jinyoung smiled, “thanks hyung, you really didn’t have to. I already have so much to make up for to you. Plus, I was supposed to be owing you coffee, not the other way around.” Jinyoung said taking the coffee, Ravi chuckled, “Well, I did it without expecting anything in return, but seeing as you seem insistent on paying me back. I guess I do have an idea as how you could do so.” Jinyoung looked up eagerly at the older.

 “Well, the reason I wanted to have coffee with you, was to see if I could get you to join the football team. We are looking for some new players and I saw you in gym with that second year. He was good, but you were even better and he already signed up for try outs. You on the other hand have not and with your talent I was hoping you would.” Ravi said leaning over the counter, staring at the younger hopefully. “Well, I really wanted to, but with work I didn’t know if I could make for the practices.” “Don’t worry about that. Coach Junho has already claimed that special training schedules will be made based on the individual member, and I have a suspicious feeling that was only done after seeing you play in class.” Jinyoung sighed in thought, “well, I do in enjoy playing and your coffee is a really good incentive. So, if it isn’t too late I’ll show up for tryouts.” Jinyoung said grinning at the Ravi, “Well, don’t expect free coffee from me, it was more as pity gesture because of struggles today. Also, you owe me coffee still and for cancelling on me today. So, I’ve concluded you owe me a date, say tomorrow night. I like ice cream, meat, and strolls through the park” Ravi said, Jinyoung snorted. “Okay, is this what you have on your online dating profile” Jinyoung said raising an eyebrow at the other. “Hey, I don’t need one of those things. I can easily score myself a date, I’m good looking too you know.” Ravi said show the younger his side profile, making the boy chuckle. “Don’t laugh, not everyone can be a pretty boy like you. I will have you know, I have my fair share of fans and they happen to swoon over my looks. I have a masculine feel, that people appreciate. I am offended that you can laugh at the thought of me being handsome.”  Ravi said pouting, causing Jinyoung giggle. “That’s not why I’m laughing, it is just I find it ironic. You said you can easily score a date, yet you had to get a date with me because I am indebted to you.” Jinyoung said smirking, and Ravi was stunned. Ravi didn’t realize how playful the other could be, Jinyoung always seemed proper and well-mannered, more of a serious person. He didn’t think the other had it in him to act so savagely, nor look so y, but both thoughts were quickly disproven with the youngers statement and smirk.  “Ouch. Who would’ve thought that Park Jinyoung could be such a savage. I thought that your princely looks and pretty face were all you had in you, but smirking and teasing. You better hope no else sees this side and your smirk, because that iness might gain you more fans.” Jinyoung blushed at the statement, “You said we should be more comfortable, I tend to get like this with people I’m comfortable with.” Jinyoung replied embarrassed, “Ah, I don’t mind. Prince Jinyoung is already comfortable with me, I quite alright with this side too.” Ravi said teasingly, Jinyoung scoffed.

“Are you close to finishing your work up?” Ravi asked, “hmmm…I’m almost done cataloging in all the books. I just have to place them back in their places, thanks for the coffee and helping me out. You are probably tired from practice though, I’ll just finish up here and then I have to check up on co-worker. You can go back to your done, I’ll take you out for your date tomorrow.” Jinyoung said, “No, it’s okay. I can wait for you, here I’ll help you.” Ravi said and took the books that needed to be put back, Jinyoung was going to protest, but the elder boy already left. Jinyoung smiled and followed behind the boy with the rest of the books. Ravi despite trying to be helpful ended up making more work for the younger boy, seeing as he kept placing the books in the wrong places. Jinyoung had to pick up each book Ravi placed, and replace them in their proper places. “Thanks for the help hyung, but I don’t think placing the books in the wrong places were all the helpful in getting me to leave quicker.” Jinyoung said chuckling, this time it was Ravi’s turn to blush. “I’m sorry.” Ravi said looking down at his shoes, “Don’t worry about it, the company was nice.” Jinyoung said patting Ravi’s back reassuring him. “I still have to go pick up some dinner and medicine for my co-worker, it will take a while. You should go back, I wouldn’t want you to stay out late on my behalf.” “No, it is not a problem. I enjoy your company and Hongbin is still on his retreat with Hyukie. I’ve been alone lately, I should problem making some more friends. Plus, I should walk you back to your dorm and collect my shirt back.” Ravi said, “Oh! Right, I didn’t bother to bring it with me today seeing as I had to cancel with you.” “Aye! Don’t lie, you probably did what to give it back to me.” Jinyoung looked shock and stuttered out, denying the accusation. “Don’t worry about it Jinyoung-ah, just admit it you think I’m handsome.” Jinyoung stared at the older boy baffled, before it clicked in his mind. “You’re really childish hyung. Do you really want me to say your handsome that badly?” Jinyoung said, severely judge his hyung, Ravi really didn’t match the persona that his face and demeanor gave off. “I thought you said you have fans, they should tell you that enough for it not to matter if I don’t say it or not.” Jinyoung said teasing Ravi, seeing as the elder like to do it so much to him. “but Jinyoung-ah~, it not the same! I want you to say it, it means more if you say it.” Ravi said whining, Jinyoung had to hold back his laughter. “Aigoo! Look at my childish hyung whining, of course you are handsome. Should umma Jinyoung-ah take care of anyone who says elsewise.” Jinyoung said holding Ravi cheeks in his hands and shaking his head side to side, like a mom would do to a child. Ravi smiled, despite the younger’s teasing, he was happy that Jinyoung was handsome. “Yes, please do. The team keeps tell me I look like a Larva. When you make the team, you need to defend me!” Ravi said feigning offense, Jinyoung laughed. Ravi raised up an eyebrow and titled is head, “what’s wrong?” “that was weird.” Ravi muttered to himself, but Jinyoung heard it. “What’s weird?” “Oh, it nothing. Anyways, you done here?” Jinyoung was confused, but dropped it and nodded.

Jinyoung closed the Library as Ravi waited outside for him, “So where to next?” Ravi asked, “The little restaurant for about two blocks from here, I’m gonna get some soup and porridge for my co-work. Can you go to the drug store across the street and pick up these medicines for me? I already paid for them, just give them my name and you can meet me back here.” Jinyoung said hand a post-it note to the elder boy, Ravi nodded his. The two headed in opposite directions, in about 15-min later they met back up and headed over to Mina dorm.  Jinyoung gave the food to Mina and cleaned up the dishes from earlier for her and gave her medicine. He spent a little time chatting and making sure she was alright before he left. “So, co-worker?” Ravi said in a weird tone, Jinyoung raised an eyebrow “um, yeah Mina, she is a first-year foreign student.” Jinyoung said copying Ravi weird, causing the older to rolled his eyes. “I meant, is she just a co-worker, because you went way beyond a what a co-worker does for her.” “ahhh!” Jinyoung said now getting his tone, “Yeah, she just a co-worker. Plus, she is way too young, she just remind me of Bambam; her roommate isn’t there to take of here and is very shy. I feel like I should take care of her, she doesn’t have anyone here she knows, I know what that feels like to grow up faster than you should have too.” Ravi nodded and noticed the mood go solemn, “Well, good! I’d feel bad for making a take guy take me out on a date.” Jinyoung snapped out of his thoughts, “hmmm…date?” “Yeah, you owe me ice cream for accompanying you. My time isn’t free, and an Ice cream date is what I want.” Jinyoung smiled, “okay!”, the two of them went to the baskin robbins and got ice cream. Jinyoung went to pay, but Ravi had already paid, “I thought your time wasn’t free.” “It isn’t, I said I wanted an ice cream date. Not for you to pay for it, plus I’m older I can’t allow my dongsaeng to pay.” Jinyoung shook his head, and Ravi walked him back to his door, “wait here, I’ll get your shirt.” Jinyoung said. “wow! Not even inviting me in?” Ravi said pretended to be offended, “oh no, I mean- I’ve kept you out long enough. Of course, you can come in!” Jinyoung said flustered, opening wide, to reveal an unhappy Mark on the couch. Jinyoung notice the frown on Mark’s face instantly and realized he other wasn’t in a good mood, but he didn’t know why. “oh Mark hyung, this is –“ “I know who his is, we have the same class.” Jinyoung just stared at Mark, he didn’t understand why the older boy was so mad. “Hey, you don’t need to be so rude to Jinyoung-ah!” Ravi said confused, but wasn’t about to let Mark talk to Jinyoung rudely for no reason. “Jinyoung-ah?” Mark said in irritated tone, which Jinyoung picked up and the younger quickly took the bag with Ravi’s shirt. “Oh! look here’s your shirt! I’ll walk you back to your dorm.” Jinyoung said pulling Ravi by the elbow out the dorm, before the two boys had a fight. Jinyoung was silent on the walk to Ravi’s dorm, wonder what could’ve upset the elder some much. “Jinyoung-ah” “hmm” “we are here”, Jinyoung looked up and saw that they arrived at the elder’s dorm. “Oh, I’m sorry! I was in my head.” “don’t worry about it. Mark doesn’t like me much I’m guessing.” Ravi said, “huh! Oh no, he was just not in a good mood for some reason. Don’t take it to heart, he is really a good person when you get to know him.” “hmm…I guess if you say so, but he was glaring at me earlier in the library.” Ravi said out loud, “what?” Jinyoung asked confused. “Oh yeah, earlier when we were joking around and you called me handsome. I looked up and saw him at the door, glaring at me, but then he left.

Then everything clicked in Jinyoung’s head, “Oh really? I should head back and see what up with him. Thanks for today, hyung.” “No, problem don’t forget try out are tomorrow and then we have a date okay?” Ravi said smiling at the other, “Ah, okay?” Jinyoung said smiling back, then his fault faltered, “hey hyung, ummm…I mean to offend you but I not look for a relation for anyone. I mean not—““ Ahh! It’s okay Jinyoung-ah. I have a boyfriend!” “I—You do?” “Yeah, I was telling about my three hyung’s who go to JYP Uni, well Leo and Ken hyung are dating and N hyung is boyfriend. Ever since they left, I’ve be a third wheel for Hongbin and Hyukie. I meant are date to be as friends.” Jinyoung blushed feeling embarrassed, “I’m sorry, I just—my friends tell me I’m too naïve and never realize, people are just nice because they like me. I thought it was just as friends, but I didn’t want to mislead you in case I was wrong.” Ravi chuckled, “don’t worry about, your friends are probably right about a mass majority of people. If I was dating the love of my life, I’d be interested too.” Jinyoung blushed, “such a flirt, your poor N hyung must be always jealous.” Ravi scoffed, “Please, he is a bigger flirt than I am, I guess that’s why we are perfect together.” Ravi said, eyes lighting up talking about his boyfriend, Jinyoung smiled at the sight, “how cute! Anyways, sorry for Mark behavior and night! I’ll see you tomorrow text me the time for the tryouts.” “Okay, night Jinyoung-ah.” Ravi said before going in his dorm, Jinyoung start to walk back to his dorm. “Now, time to dealt with jealous Mark, this should be fun.” Jinyoung said to himself sarcastically. 


Author Comment

Sorry for the long wait! I didn't think I would get time to proof read this today, but I really wanted to post it! I will edit it for mistakes when I can, but I figured I delayed a new chapter for a long time.  I hope you have all been well and happy new years, enjoy and don't foget to comment. I will try to update again as soon as possible!