Chapter 8

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

(Camping Day 1 pt.2/2)

 

“Hey”

 

Bobby walked up towards Haeun and held the plastic bags he had on both hands. “I asked Hanbin what were your favorite snacks for the road and he said fried foods. So I bought everything that was fried.” He handed her the plastic bag which she stared in awe. Yam chips, corndog and french fry corndog, potato chips on a stick and more, everything she liked. “And I already knew you like banana milk, so I bought it too.” “You’re the best!” Haeun smiled, raising her two thumbs up and dig in.

“Don’t I get some?” Donghyuk playfully pouted.

“You didn’t ask.” ”She didn’t ask either!” Donghyuk complained making the elder chuckle then gave him some hotteok,  which Donghyuk gladly accept it and ate it happily.

Not so long after, someone entered the bus.”Hae- Donghyuk!” It was Junhoe.  Junhoe held some plastic bags full of food but they weren’t just any foods, they were Haeun’s favorite. Though he was sulking earlier since Haeun was sitting with Bobby instead of him, she was still his first priority, he still cared for her. That’s why he bought those snacks, for her, but it seems Bobby beat him to it again.

Donghyuk then looked up from his phone and saw Junhoe walking towards him, saying he bought some snacks. Donghyuk then turned and wiggle his eyebrows at her and mouthed that he was right. She seemed to get what he meant that made her respond with her only rolling her eyes.

 

“So the guys’ cabins are on the left side and the girls’ are on the right side. The boys are not, I repeat, are NOT allowed to go at the girls’ side unless it’s an activity given by us.” Mr. Yoo, the P.E teacher said clearly and loudly for them to hear. “Since you all are even, group yourselves into two and get yourselves a cabin.” Mrs. Kim added.

Haeun looked at the girls and every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter