Chapter 21

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21

 

Hanbin went back to their apartment around 12:30 at the afternoon, only to find it empty. Where are the other guys? He thought to himself as he walked to his bedroom. He left Haeun since she said she had plans to go out with Ten, Miyoung and Jungkook. Which he found it shocking since she and Miyoung hated each other but became friends and with Ten who she barely even knew.

He opened the door, getting out from his room and released a loud shout, startled to see Junhoe standing there. “Hyung, I want to talk to you.”

“I think I made it clear before that I won’t allow you to date-“ “Please give me 5 minutes.” Junhoe pleaded. Hanbin knew too well his attitude and agreed for the 5 minute talk.

 

The two pairs decided to grab some lunch first before going around. Ten and Haeun were awkwardly sitting across the other pair as they watched them being all lovey-dovey. “What should we get?” Jungkook smiled as he placed his nose on hers and gave her a light peck.

Haeun and Ten looked at each other and shook their heads. “So what do you want to eat?” He smiled with his bright pearls.

“Cheeseburger, French fries, oh and nuggets would be good! How about some fried chicken too? We should get some bingsoo too!” she excitedly said checking the menu. While she was upset with what happened, food surely made her happy. Ten suddenly chuckled as he glance at her, “You eat too much!” Haeun giggled and playfully punched his arm, “I don’t! I’m just hungry.”

The four of them then went to the arcades after their meal and played till the couple decided t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter