Chapter 4

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

School finally ended and summer has just begun. Haeun lay down on the couch, rise the volume of the TV even louder as she got annoyed hearing her brother’s whining. Hanbin was asking his mother for her permission to get an apartment with the other guys. “Come on, please mom!” he cried for the nth time as he followed her around like a puppy.

“Fine! But you have to take your sister with you!” their mom finally gave in. “Of course, I will! Who knows which hooligans she’ll bring in without my permission! “ Hanbin smiled with a satisfied face. He never even thought of leaving his sister because he was mad concern of which guys she will bring home.

Haeun immediately shot up by hearing their conversation and begun protesting, “What?! NO!” She then ran to her mom and looked at her shocked. “Do you trust those 7 idiots to live with me? Mom! I’ll be the only girl!”

Hanbin then smacked her arm for calling them idiots. Their mom only shrugged, “Haeun, I trust you with the guys since you grew up with them. I guess it will be fine.”

Left with an unreadable expression, Haeun continued to follow her around as it was her turn to whine. “But-“

“If you don’t want to, then you’re not going to Europe with Taeyong.” Her mom cut off which made Haeun pout but made Hanbin furious.

“YOU ALLOWED HER TO GO WITH TAEYONG TO EUROPE?! Mom, are you nuts?! And what do you know about Taeyong?” Hanbin burst. Their mom only sighed as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter