Chapter 25

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25

 

No matter how Greece's Santorini was breath-taking, Haeun stood under the sun, glaring at the male in front of her who continued waking forward. Well, how can she not be grumpy without getting enough sleep after their 14 hour flight? Junhoe today was unexpectedly so hyper, that he bugged her to go out early.

“Why do we have to go to the beach when there’s a pool back in the hotel?” Haeun childishly whined making Junhoe turn back, laughing at her.
“This is going to be fun. Promise! And you owe me one for skipping our movie night!” he said as he grabbed her wrist and walked faster with her and her unending whines.

 

Haeun watched in fear as the people swam on the clear blue sea. She heard a loud ‘splash’ and she swore she was going to faint anytime soon. What was so scary about swimming? Well, Mr. Koo Junhoe brought her to a cliff, where people dive into the water!

“No, no, no. I’m not jumping this cliff!” She said as she tried to retreat from the edge only to bump her forehead into Junhoe’s bare chest. “Why not? Swimming is one of your specialties.” He stated.

“I’m scare, you idiot. Can’t you tell?”

Junhoe for a while thought if he should be offended or be happy with that remark. Since it’s been a week she was awkward around him even if he tried talking to her. But now he didn’t mind, maybe he should just go with the flow and just maybe they can turn back into their normal selves.

He shook his head, “Well, don’t be. I’ll hold your hand and won’t let go.”

“You owe me.” He reminded her with a wink, as he saw the hesitation written all over her face. “You’re my first priority, so it’s my priority to protect you.” He said making her look away from his gaze with a blush. Junhoe of course noticed her cheeks go red, which made him smile.

“Be ware that I have a boyfriend.”
“Sure, you do.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter