Chapter 1

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

The guys all stopped from what they were doing after hearing some cries and rants coming from the main door.

“Would you shut up already?!”
“You shut up!”

The guys looked at each other giving that ‘what’s happening’ look then glanced towards the entrance of the living room. And there they spotted an annoyed Junhoe and a crying Haeun.

“What did you do to my sister?” Hanbin curiously eyed Junhoe.

Junhoe innocently raised his arms as if saying he didn’t touch her. “I did nothing wrong. I saw her walking few blocks away then she was already crying in such an ugly way. Like this..” he said and imitated her face but in a much uglier way.

Haeun glared at him and kicked him on his back making him wince while stumbling forward. “Go to hell.” She sniffed as she made her to sit beside Donghyuk, who wrapped her in his arms securely.

Donghyuk was her best friend. Actually these three were best friends because they were on the same age. But the thing is Donghyuk is totally opposite of Junhoe. If you spot Haeun with these guys, you would clearly see the difference. Donghyuk and Haeun were like any normal best friend but if she was with Junhoe, you could mistake them as a couple that bickers a lot. Haeun and Junhoe had this love-hate friendship going on between them.

“Come on, tell us what went wrong?” Donghyuk asked as he pet her head.
“Jaehyun broke up with me!” she cried hard on his chest. Hanbin frowned, “You dated Jaehyun? Without my permission?”  How come he didn’t know about it.

“Dude! They were a huge topic at school last week.” Yunhyeong said as he couldn’t believe that Hanbin didn’t even know his sister was dating someone.

“But isn’t Jaehyun hyung a good type of guy?” the youngest of the group, Chanwoo asked. Haeun nodded but told him that Jaehyun was going to the States to continue his studies.

Junhoe took a seat on the floor beside Jinhwan, in front of Haeun then snickered, “Seems someone’s gonna die single.” Haeun immediately glared and didn’t hesitate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter