Chapter 11

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

 

(Camping Day 4 p.1/2)

 

It was the fourth day of the camp actually it was already a late afternoon. Everyone was busy preparing for their Thursday’s Grill Night. Some were trying to set a fire for the grill, some were making different dishes and other stuff.

Meanwhile Haeun was assigned to wash the lettuce leaves and prepare the side dishes with Bobby.”Yo Haeun”, Bobby called her. “What is it?”

“Donghyukkie told me about Junhoe trying to kiss you last night, is that true?” So Donghyuk saw everything? Oh gosh. Haeun thought but gave a light chuckle and shook her head. “Oh no, he blew my eye cause I had something.” Bobby looked at her with a suspicious look and smirked. He was positive that soon she will fall for Junhoe. Speaking of the devil, Junhoe was there running towards her. “Haeun!”

He stood beside her and messed up her hair. “Stop it, you poop!” she smiled nudging his stomach. “Aren’t you assigned to do something?”

“Well, I’m done bringing the meat to them.” Junhoe answered and casually decided to bother her. “Hey.” He called Haeun and playfully lightly slapped her with the lettuce she was going to wash.

“Junhoe!” she glared and sprayed him with water.

“You did not.” Junhoe looked at his drenched shirt then at her in disbelief. But Haeun just stuck her tongue at him. Their little fight then began when Junhoe started slapping her with the lettuce leaf and Haeun throwing him water.

Bobby just laughed as he was watching them but then wondered how can Junhoe and Haeun not be awkward when they both knew he was about to kiss her last night? “Okay guys, play time is over. Go back to work.” Bobby said as he grabbed Haeun back, preventing her from throwing more water. “Come on, let me help you.” Junhoe smiled walking to her.

 

“Eat more.” Junhoe said, placing some more meat at Haeun’s plate. Haeun looked at him as he continued stuffing her plate, with a raised brow. “Dude, stop it. You didn’t even place anything on your plate.”

Just about when he opened his mouth to protest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter