Chapter 9

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

 

(Camping Day 2)

 

All of the students gathered at the camp’s main hall and waited for the teachers with their announcement. “Okay. Since yesterday you all get to know each other, how about we play some games?””First we have to divide you into two groups, blue and pink teams. Then find yourself a pair. Boy and Girl.”

Haeun looked around the boys in her team, which was the Blue team, and there she first spotted Junhoe, not giving a single damn with what was happening. “Hey” she smiled at him but he rolled his eyes, “Oh now you remember about me.”

This guy is still sulking about me sitting with Bobby? She thought as she mentally rolled her eyes at him. “Fine, I’ll go with Donghyuk then.” She teasingly said which her blank face formed a grin when he held her back. “Too bad. You came to be my partner first, not turning back.”

Haeun then looked at him which made him look back, ”What?” he asked but she didn’t say anything. Junhoe being her best friend already knew what she wanted. “Fine, I’m sorry I was sulking because you and Bobby were together and not with me.” He pouted that made her satisfied. “But I’m still your first priority!” he reminded to which she chuckled, ”Whatever.”

 

“Since everyone got their partners. Let’s have the blue team go for the elimination first! Girls stand on this side and boys on the other side away from each other for 50m. The first 20m, you have to run then slide in the tube. Next round, you have to climb over that wall so you can meet on the other side with your partner. You will have to run for a while. Once you meet with your partner, the guy has to hold on to the poll with the girl clinging on the guy.  The couple that lasts will go to the finals with the opposite team.” Mr. Yoo instructed. Once everyone was on their places, Mrs. Kim began the countdown, ”Get set, ready.. Go!”

And with that Haeun ran faster than ever. Running wasn’t her thing, but she run fast like a bullet. Haeun easily slide in the tube and run to the next round. She took a deep breath and easily climbed the wall. Once she was on top, she saw some girls climbing up which motivated her to do better

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter