Chapter 15

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

 

(Camping Day 6 p.1/2)

 

“Who should we let first play?” Yura asked as the blue team gather together for the volleyball competition. Siwan looked around at everyone who was in his team, they were 10 of them. The game needed six players, so four of them would be substitutes.

“Haeun is definitely in, since she’s the captain of the school’s second volleyball team. So it’s me, Haeun, Ten, Bora, Kihyun and Yura. Let’s go! Fighting!” Siwan cheered.

The blue team was on their places, still waiting for the pink team to choose their first six players. After a while, there appeared Areum, Donghyuk, Miyoung, Leo, Minho and Seungwan.

Both teams had the best players, so it was kind of hard to tell who was going to win this competition.

 

The first serve was coming from the blue team and the server was Haeun. Haeun dribbled the ball as she waited for the whistle before she started. Whistle. There goes her perfect float serve which was received by Areum. The ball went to the blue team’s side and it was received by Siwan, which went to Ten’s way. Ten, who was in front of Haeun, gave her a quick wink and tossed it high.

“Mine!” Haeun firstly said before jumping high and spiking it straight to the other side. Areum was about to block it but jumped in the wrong time.

1-0. Junhoe smiled proudly after her successful spike. He was about to cheer for her but then something caught his attention that stopped him. It wasn’t because they were in opposite teams. “Good job, bab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter