Chapter 24

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24

 

Days passed normally but Haeun continued to avoid Junhoe even when he tried to reach out to her. Yes, they were neighbors but she didn’t really show up to them. When she’s about to go out and hears the next door click open, she quickly locks up and runs out of the building, wanting no interaction with Junhoe.

 

It was a Wednesday afternoon and Haeun was preparing for the beach. Today she had plans with Taeyong, Miyoung, Jungkook, Ten and a couple of their friends.

Her doorbell rung, walking towards her intercom, she spotted Donghyuk alone, so she didn’t hesitate to open the door. “What?”

Donghyuk looked at her “offended”, making her want to roll her eyes back. “Just checking if you’re still alive.”

She scoffed, “You check up on me every minute. More often than my brother even does.”
“He hates you, that’s why.” He laughed but they both knew Hanbin loved her more than anything. Haeun smiled and continued packing her stuff for the beach.

“Where are you going?”  he asks, noticing her outfit change and her packing. “To the beach with Taeyong and his friends.”

Donghyuk nodded. “Did you already talk to Junhoe?”
“Nope. You ask this every time, did you notice?”

He shrugged with a grin, “I know. But you got to talk to him, he’s your best friend. You need to accept his feelings towards you.”

“I-“
“What about you? Why are you acting like this then if you don’t like him? Why are you affected? Do you like him?” Donghyuk frankly shot questions as if there was no tomorrow.

Haeun just stared and sighed in relief, hearing her phone ring. “I have to go. Taeyong’s downstairs. Please lock up?” she requests and runs out of her apartment.

Donghyuk shook his head as he went out of her apartment after locking up. He then wondered what was her reason of avoiding Junhoe? If she denies her feelings for him, then what was her reason?

Hearing the door of their apartment open, he leaned to the doorway, waiting for it to be fully open. “Well?” Junhoe asks as he saw the latter out.

“She’s going to the beach with Taeyong.” He answered. “And?”

Donghyuk rolled his eyes, “She didn’t answer if she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter