Prologue

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

 

The girl looked at the boy, who stood in front of her. Her eyes showed anger and sadness at the same time while tears shed down her cheeks. “Why?” she asked as her voice cracked.

“I don’t think so we can continue our relationship.  Since I’ll be leaving to the States. I’m sorry, Haeun.” The guy said and left her crying. Jung Jaehyun was the name. Jaehyun is Haeun’s now ex-boyfriend. It was the third break up she had this month. Haeun didn’t even understand why her relationship ended that fast. What was wrong with her that made the guys leave her?

 

“Are you having fun, sweetie?”

The girl giggled as she felt the guy’s breath tickle her neck area. The girl nodded as a response then pulled away from his hug to face him. “Oppa, I was thinking of something.”

The guy looked at her with a curious look and asked her to proceed as he took a sip from his drink. “I was thinking how about we move in together and get married next year when we turn 20.”

The young lad spat his drink after hearing what his girlfriend said. Married?! The guy didn’t even finish college. He put his glass down and stood, while his girlfriend watched him move curiously. “Seoyeon, I don’t think so we can continue. I think it’s best for us to break up.” And with that he left the girl alone, confused and speechless.

“Junhoe oppa!” she shouted his name but nothing stopped him.

 

“Junhoe oppa!” the girl smiled at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter