Chapter 6

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

It was early in the morning but instead of having a peaceful morning at the Kim’s house, their house was filled with Haeun’s loud whining. “But mom! You already gave me the permission to go with Taeyong! Dad, do something!” Haeun stomped her feet and crossed her arms like a kid.

Their father sighed as he drank his coffee, “I think you should go to the summer camp with Junhoe. I don’t even trust that Taeyong guy.” Haeun pouted grumpily since she had to  attend the school’s summer camp this year. That instead became her detention after their fight with Miyoung.

The only ones who were supposed to go to summer camp were the ones who failed to some subjects and that’s a reason why Junhoe is going because he failed at physics.

 

Taeyong chuckled with her rants as she pouted. How adorable can she be? He thought while looking at her with sparkling eyes. “It’s okay. I can buy you anything you want from Europe.” He said petting the girl’s hair gently.

“But I wanted to be with you this summer.” She pouted while looking at him, “I’m going to miss you.”

Letting his smile spread wider, he hugged her tightly. “I’m going to miss you more but if you miss me, you can just stare at this.” He paused as he took out a box from his pocket. Once he opened it, the box revealed a silver pendant that had a small arrow on it.

“Thank you.” She hugged him right after he put it. Taeyong smiled and placed a gentle peck on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter