Chapter 7

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

(Camping Day-1 pt.1/2)

 

“Hey guys!”

 

Someone said interrupting Haeun and Junhoe’s conversation. There they spotted Bobby smiling brightly. A frown formed on Haeun’s face once she spotted the bowl of sunshine, Donghyuk, walking towards them. “Good morning guys!”

“Why are you here? Aren’t you an all perfect grade student?” Junhoe asked but made him groaned. “I skipped classes for 6 times this month because this idiot kept on dragging me with him.” He said glaring at Bobby who was chuckling. Haeun just nodded as she finally recalled him not being around.

While waiting for the other students to come, these four stick together and continued talking. Bobby looked at them and said out of nowhere, “I’m sitting with Haeun!”, as if it was a sense game.

The other two groaned as they as well wanted to sit with her.

 

Bobby and Haeun were talking non-stop during the ride. Even though they talked about things that were non-sense, they always had this way that turned the conversation into a fun one. Meanwhile Junhoe, who sat with Donghyuk, kept on staring at them. This time he was not her first priority again not because of her boyfriend but because of Bobby! The two aren’t even best friends, Junhoe would think as he stole glances at them from time to time. Though Donghyuk was there talking to him, Junhoe’s attention was all to her.

The bus stopped at a convenience store where t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter