Chapter 13

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

 

(Camping Day 5 p.1/2)

 

Everyone was at the dining hall, having their breakfast on a sunny Friday. “I’m upset I couldn’t team up with you.” Bobby pouted before taking a bite from his bagel.

Haeun chuckled, “You aren’t destined with me that’s why.” She stuck her tongue out. “Idiot!” Bobby laughed pinching her cheek playfully till his hand was slapped away by Junhoe as he glared at him, “You’re hurting her cheek.”

Bobby then just shrugged and gave him a weird look. Donghyuk then shook his head as he noticed Junhoe was already showing affection towards her. He suddenly kicked him under the table which made him groan. He eyed Junhoe as if saying to watch out because Taeyong’s sister was just right here, across him and she might have notice. But Junhoe only rolled his eyes, showing he didn’t care.

“Okay, listen up everyone! Since we got 2 days more for this camp, we will be doing some group activities!” Mr. Yoo announced taking all students’ attentions. “We invited some people to join us.” Mrs. Kim added.

All students frowned by the sudden announcement and wondered who will be joining them. Idols? If yes, then Haeun wished it was BIGBANG but then again that was impossible.

“Please welcome our SOPA students Ten, Jimin, Hayi, Kyungsoo, Jaewon, Seungyoon, Areum, Siwan, Rosé and Baekhyun!” Mr. Yoo introduced and received a big applause from the other students.

Junhoe almost choked from his drink after hearing their names. Areum?! He thought shocked and started wondering why she was here. Not because he didn’t like her presence, she is his girlfriend anyways. But still…

“After breakfast, there will a volleyball game which Siwan and Areum will be the leaders of the blue and pink teams, and a badminton game with Rosé and Baekhyun as the leaders of the blue and pink teams.” Mrs. Kim added.

“Also this Sunday, the last day of camp, we will have a small concert where Ten and Jimin will be the leaders of dancing of the opposite teams. Hayi and Kyungsoo, and Jaewon and Seungyoon will be the leaders of the vocals. Everyone is required to participate. But before we start, go and pick yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter