Chapter 18

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

 

(Camping Day 7 p.2/3)

 

Setlist:

Opening Remarks

 (Blue Team vs Pink Team Performances)

 Vocal Group Rap Duo Dance Performance Vocal Solo Closing Remarks

 

“How many performances till we perform?” Haeun asked watching the pink team’s vocal group performing on stage.

Ten chuckled, seeing the girl shaking due to her nervousness, “After the rap performance. Chill, the show just started.”

 

Junhoe was sitting along with the pink team, with Areum by his side, telling him to man up and become confident. Today was his day.

“Look it’s Haeun.” Areum said as she saw the blue team’s dance team walk to the stage. It definitely took his attention and looked to the stage.

The lights might be dim but he could see three pairs and the pair in the middle was Haeun and Ten. Out of all guys, she chose him to be her partner?!  He thought. Music started playing so the lights started to turn on little by little. From a far he could see her smiling nervously. You can do it Haeun!

Areum sadly smiled on the other side, seeing how much he cared for her.

“What the is that?!” Junhoe jumped from his seat with eyes wide open as he saw Ten and Haeun’s faces were inches apart. But thankfully no one mind him as they focused and cheered loudly to their performance. “Dude! Chill! It’s just a dance!” Areum tried to calm him.

“They’re too close! And look at her outfit! H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter