Chapter 26

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26

 

After diving into the water, they went back to their hotel rooms to take a fresh shower just before going to have their late lunch. Junhoe waited at the hotel’s lobby for Haeun since they both were in separate rooms. Haeun didn’t take long and as she arrive, she saw Junhoe looking so fresh and handsome in his light blue shirt and white shorts. Was he always this handso-

“I might melt with your gaze, sweetheart” his voice cut her thoughts once he noticed her in her standing beautiful as ever in her blue and white off shoulder dress, directly looking at him. Haeun cleared just before stating she had a boyfriend.

Junhoe chuckled at her reaction as she walked out of the hotel. “You’re looking extra pretty.” He complimented her properly and sincerely for the first time. Well in Junhoe’s eyes Haeun was always pretty but he had never complimented her in this way since mostly he would tease the hell out of her that would turn into an endless argument.

Haeun’s cheeks felt hot for the moment and she mentally cursed herself for tying her hair up into a bun, making her red cheeks visible. “Remember, I’m Taeyong’s girlfriend. You can’t play any games with me.” She said.

“Are you still his?” Junhoe asked back and wanted to laugh when he saw her fluster, “W-What?”

“Are you and Taeyong really still dating, missy?” He challenged her as he step closer to her, having again his face close to hers.

She stared at him for a while and she just couldn’t let her eyes leave his. She didn’t know what this feeling was but she didn’t like it nor hated it.

The two were drowned to each other’s gazes till Junhoe’s eyes travelled down to her lips. Her eyes followed his movements and just when his lips were about to touch hers, she immediately pushed his head back with her palm. “BOYFRIEND!” she reminded and walked faster with a pounding heart.

Junhoe let out a small laugh. Why is she so cute that I can’t even get mad at her? He smiled and walked behind her.

 

The two sat across each other as they waited for their meals to be prepared. “By

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter