Chapter 3

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

Jumping down the stairs like a happy four year old, Haeun excitedly bid the guys good bye. It was a Saturday evening, the guys gathered again at the sibling’s house to hang out but Haerin seemed to have other plans. “Bye guys! See ya’ll later!”

“WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING?!”

Haeun and the other guys looked amused. Hanbin and Junhoe stood up, did the same gesture as they placed their right hand on their hip, and asked the girl the same question at the same time. Hanbin turned and raised a brow to the younger lad beside him.

“I’m going on a date with Taeyong.” She smiled happily but then she changed 360 degrees as she threatened them, “And I don’t want you guys any near him or else he’ll end up dumping me with a ‘he looks scary’ and you guys will end up with no heads. Got it?”

The guys were all confuse now till Jinhwan asked for the reason. “Because they all say ‘He’s scary’ and you’re the only male guys I’m close with. Now, bye!” she explained and left hurriedly before her brother could open his mouth and stop her.

Hanbin sighed, disliking the idea of her sister dating again. He then faced Junhoe and questioned him, “Why do you have to know where is she going?”

“Dude, chill. I’m her best friend. I need to know where she is and if she’ll be safe.” Junhoe explained and stood up, saying he had to go on a date with his new girlfriend named Areum.

 

The pair walked hand in hand as th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter