Chapter 17

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

 

(Camping Day 7 p.1/3)

 

“Should I leave my hair down or tie it up?” Haeun asked for their opinions as she fixed herself for the mini concert today. “Down would better.” Miyoung said as she applied some lipstick.

“You will look beautiful both ways.” Ten smiled as he off his phone and fixed his hair. “By the way, Taeyong texted saying he misses you.” He added.

“And me?” Miyoung asked expecting some words from her elder brother. “Yeah, behave properly.” He chuckled then caught on time the pillow she threw at him.

A knock came from the door which took the three’s attentions. “Come in!” Miyoun said and Junhoe walked in. His bright face turn dark right after spotting Ten.

“Hi, loser!” Haeun smiled as she walked towards him but he rolled his eyes. “What’s up?” “Just checking on you, you ready to lose?” he playfully smirked.

“Get out!” she laughed. Losing was not in her dictionary, but when it came to relationship she had to admit she was a total loser. “I’ll see you later?” he smiled and she nodded before he left back to his cabin.

Ten looked at the door, waiting for her to finally turn back and face them. “Did you hear?” he finally asks after Junhoe left.  Haeun frowned taking a seat beside him, “Hear what?”

“He broke up with Areum last night.” Ten said but Haeun didn’t believe him.

“Don’t you think there’s a reason?” Miyoung asked as she heard the same news as well about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter