Chapter 5

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

Another day came where Haeun was being a couch potato waiting for the time to pass till the time for her another date with Taeyong. The doorbell rung making Haeun groan while getting up to get it since her brother was showering or something. “Hanbin! Your idiots are here!” she shouted loud enough for him to hear.

“Shut up.” Junhoe greeted, rolling his eyes as he let himself in while the smiling Bobby greeted her a good morning and playfully carried her on his back.

“Put her down. How can you carry that pig?” Junhoe snickered making her glare and about to attack him any second but thankfully Bobby grabbed her back, “Can you guys stop these?”

The doorbell once again rung and Bobby asked Junhoe to get it before Haeun could attack him but he of course refused. He then asked Haeun but she refused as well. “I’ll get it then. Don’t kill each other!” Bobby reminded before going to open the door.

“Where did you go yesterday?” Junhoe shot once Bobby left them alone.
“I was out with Taeyong.”
“Why? Where?”

“We went for a date at his place and because he is my boyfriend.” She answered him with a frown planted on her face since he kept on throwing question like there was no tomorrow. “You can go to his place and not my place? I thought I was and will always be your first priority!”

Haeun sighed once he said that with a spark of disappointment upon his face. The two were really close despite their love-h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter