Chapter 23

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23

 

The next morning, Haeun finally arrived home and was greeted by an unexpected visitor. Koo Junhoe. She looked at him speechless and shocked. She opened to say something but then she came stuttering, “I-I…”

“Haeun. I’m sorry for just kissing you like-“
“Why are you here? I’ll call my brother.” She said after finding him sitting on her couch.

He chuckled, “Don’t worry, he knows. Hanbin is fine with me liking you.” She stayed still then just nodded. But still wonder how did her brother just agreed to him when he had Junhoe on top on his ‘Which Guys Haeun Shouldn’t Date’ list.

“I’m going in my room. You can leave, I’m here now.”

Junhoe sigh standing up, walking towards her. “Why are you avoiding- Haeun…” he wanted to ask why was she avoiding him but suddenly stopped when she spotted that mark on the side of her neck. “Is that a hickey?!”

Her eyes widen and gulped down nervously, trying to hide it with her hair. “Junhoe-“ “You weren’t with Miyoung last night, right?! Who did this?! Ten?!” he said with his low-toned voice, eyes showing anger, jealousy, hurt and a hint of disappointment. Mixed feelings stir up.

“Can you stop over-reacting? It’s just a hickey, nothing else! And it’s not Ten! It was Taeyong!” she shouted as he was taken aback when she shouted at him angrily.

Junhoe became speechless and just looked at her, when tears suddenly fell down on her cheeks. He didn’t say anything but look at her figure running to her room.

He frowned, deciding to follow her. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter