Chapter 22

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22

 

“I…Taeyong, I missed you!”

The girl squealed from happiness as she ran to his arms and greeted him with a tight hug. Taeyong chuckled at the girl in his arms, “I missed you even more, Haeun.” He said placing a soft peck on her forehead.

“What are you doing here?” she asked as she pulled away.
“Is it bad to surprise my girlfriend for our first month anniversary?” he smiled as he s his arm around her waist. Haeun was so touched that she didn’t even realize it has been a month already. “I love you.” He grinned, placing a peck on top of her head.

The two pulled away with a chuckle when they heard Ten complaining. “Why do I have to deal with so many couples today?” he cried, walking back to the living room.

“Oh, I almost forgot. These are for you and wait I got more.” Taeyong grinned, handing her the bouquet of roses and brought out a huge bag, containing some shopping bags, “I got you a bracelet from Paris, a Jo Malone perfume from U.K, this Fortnum & Mason afternoon tea hamper for your parents and this limited edition headphones I got from Italy for your brother.” He smiled as he placed the bags on top of the table. Haeun looked at him speechless, “Taeyong, I can’t accept this, it’s too much.”

“Isn’t rude to decline? Come on, this is only a few stuff. I could have brought more but I was afraid I might have bought the whole cities for you and there’ll be nothing else for the others.” He pouted, making her chuckle. “You spoil me too much.” She smiled.

He laughed as he pet her hair, “Shouldn’t I? You’re the only girl, I’ve dated for so long.” She smiled and let her heart flutter but then a sense of guilt build in her as she thought of Junhoe. Should she tell him? It would hurt him and she didn’t want that. And why did she suddenly think of Junhoe out of nowhere?

“Are we watching the movie or what?” They heard Ten shout f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter