Chapter 2

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

“Koo Junhoe?” the teacher called out his name for the nth time already. He was standing still as he was left dumbfounded with the question he was asked. It was Physics, and physics weren’t his thing.

“Uhm. The answer is…”

A knock came by the door, interrupting the class. When the door opened, the principal’s secretary came in, “Excuse me. But Mr. Koo Junhoe is called to the principal’s office. It’s because of Ms. Kim.”

“Haeun?!” Junhoe scoffed in disbelief and immediately run to the office, as he heard his teacher shouted his name to get back and answer the question, which he ignored.

 

The two girls, whose hair was a mess that made it look like a bird’s nest, arms and faces with a few scratches and even their uniforms' sleeves torn, sat silently as the principal glare at them.

“What happened?!” Junhoe entered panting stealing their attention.

The principal cleared his voice and stood up, “Mr. Koo Junhoe, your little friend here, got into a fight with Ms. Lee.”

“It was her, who started it!” Haeun defended herself as she turned around to face Junhoe.

Miyoung then sent her death glares. “You started it!”
“Shut up! You little cuckoo ! You accused me of flirting Jungkook, which we aren’t, but asked a question about our homework in History, and we both clearly know you are dating him, you little bag!” Haeun growled making the other girl’s eyes fire up and seemed to attack her anytime soon.

“Ms.Kim!”
“Haeun!”

Both the principal and Junhoe called out after she spat some un-lady like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter