Chapter 16

Your First Priority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

 

(Camping Day 6 p.2/2)

 

Areum silently sat as she watched Junhoe gently cleaning her wound on her knee. A kind smile appeared on her face but then disappeared after a minute.

“Why?” she finally spoke breaking the silence. Junhoe looked up with a confused look, “What do you mean?”.”Why are you doing this?”

Junhoe’s confused gaze turned back to normal with a tender smile, “Because you’re my girlfriend.”. Areum was happy to hear that and any other girl would love to. But she shook her head, “Am I really your girlfriend?”

His small smile slowly vanished just by hearing that. When he was about to give her a answer, he was speechless by what she said, “Junhoe, let’s break up.”

“I know you like Haeun more. You look after her more. You might deny it saying she’s just your best friend but let’s face the truth, Junhoe. She earned that special place in your heart.” She added with confidence. He looked at her dumb struck, she broke up with him with such confidence.  “I-“ “Let’s be friends, Junhoe.” She smiled.

 

After treating her wound, the two chatted for a while as they went to their practice for their mini concert. Junhoe stopped walking for a while, as they passed by the blue team’s dance team.  Areum frowned why he stopped then turned to look where he was staring at, it was Haeun with Ten as her partner.

The two waved their bodies towards each other, really close and the hint of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter