Help me

Playboy is fine with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Jihoon is my boyfriend.” Seungcheol said, proudly. He pulled Jihoon closer to him and placed his hands on Jihoon small waist. Jihoon coughed eyes almost pop-out. He slapped Seungcheol’s hands that were on his waist and stomp on his foot.

Seungcheol flinch and immediately retreat his hands to his side. Jihoon was glaring at him and would kill him any minute if Seungcheol doesn’t said he was just joking to his mother. But Seungcheol only stared at him, confusion was written all over his face.

“Seriously??!!” Seungcheol’s mother shouted in amusement. She was jumping up and down at the crowded place. People would stare at them, but they only shrugged at them and returned to what they were doing before.

“I am so happy for both of you!! You:-“ Seungcheol’s mother words was cut by another woman, a middle age woman with short hairs, red hairs to be exact tapped her shoulders.

“Solji!!” Ms. Choi shouted and immediately her arms were wrapped tightly around the other girl. They were hugging and saying something between the hug. They chatted away leaving the furious Jihoon and confuse Seungcheol alone.

“What the Seungcheol??!” Jihoon snap at Seungcheol when he saw Ms. Choi was being drag by her friend to some other places.

“What?” Seungcheol asked, he was confused. What happen?? Why was Jihoon so mad at him? He did nothing wrong and he was so sure about that. He does has a high self confidence.

“You...you asked me what??” Jihoon bit his lower lips so that he won’t shout at Seungcheol. His hands form a fist and it was ready to fly towards Seungcheol’s face. His face was turning red and he was grateful that Seungcheol didn’t saw it.

Seungcheol was about to asked once again when he realized what he just said. His jaw dropped and he doesn’t know what to say. He could see Jihoon’s furious face and his eyes glaring at him or his soul.

“Did I really said that?” Seungcheol asked. He was dazed by the sudden confession he made to his mother. He didn’t even know how could his mouth blurted out that kind of words.  

“I…I am so sorry. I-it was an accident, I swear.” Seungcheol told Jihoon the truth while he was trying to catch his thought about what he just said. Maybe, his mind was totally black out. That why he kept on saying nonsense things in front of Jihoon.

“Of course it was an accident.” Jihoon stated it sarcastically. He scoffed in advance and tried to make Seungcheol take back what he just said to Ms. Choi when she’s get back. He looked around him to see if anyone had overheard their silly conversation, but no one had paid any attention to them.

“I am so sorry. It was an accident, I swear it is.” Seungcheol apologize millions of time to Jihoon. But the latter only replied him with another curse and sarcasm. Sometimes, Jihoon would resist the urge to punch the boy in the stomach because he can’t control his anger any longer.

“I know my sorry won’t be enough. But please listen to me.” Seungcheol pleaded and Jihoon could only curse at him. He was so mad, how could come strangers introduce him to their parents that he is their son’s boyfriend. Was that supposed to make any sense?? No, it doesn’t make any sense at all. Not in a million years. Jihoon could only nod his head while his eyes were shooting daggers at Seungcheol’s soul.

“Can we fake this relationship? I don’t want my mother to be disappointed in me. She would stop talking to me if she knew our relationship was faked and she would be mad at me. She’d been expecting me to introduce someone to her this year and…and..I..” Seungcheol was lost in his own words. He doesn’t know what to say or how to explain the entire situation to Jihoon.

Jihoon sighed deeply and closed his eyes for a second to think. Should he help Seungcheol? Or not. He ran his fingers at his gelled hair. He doesn’t care if the hair would look messy after that, his head was already messed up since he met this Seungcheol guy.

“Fine, but if you do anything weird to me, I’ll ing kill you.” Jihoon said, his voice was threatening. He could see Seungcheol smirking from the corner of his eyes and he was so sure that he was about to change his mind, but Ms. Choi came with smile and happy faces. He might regret his decision sooner or later.

“So, let continue from where we left.” Ms. Choi said. Her hands were reaching for Jihoon’s. She held Jihoon’s hands in her and it fits perfectly. Jihoon smile sheepishly and he blushed, a little.

“Jihoon is my boyfriend. And blah blah bla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter