Chapter 26

Playboy is fine with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I am not doing this. This is what you call stupid.” Jihoon didn’t bother to listen to them anymore. He’s getting ready to go to his first class for the day.

“C’mon, just a sip and you’ll see. You will be asking for them every morning.” Seungkwan said; Jun is nodding his head beside him. Seungkwan is holding a bowl of cereal in front of Jihoon face with a spoon in it.

“No way, I rather die than eat this food. If it is considered as food.” Jihoon make a disgusting face while he pushes the food that looks like a vomit to him away from his face. Just by the smell of it makes him gag.

Seungkwan and Jun look at each other; they had a sad pout on their face. Seungkwan is attempting to fake a cry while Jun will keep his composure and manly side by pouting so lightly. Jihoon shook his head because seriously? Are they trying to kill him? He could die if he eats that.

“Yo guys, morning.” Seungcheol barge into the room without knocking.

Suddenly, all attention is diverted towards him. “Hyung, please eat this. I made it for Jihoon hyung but he won’t eat it.” Seungkwan said, eyes glistening with hope while looking at Seungcheol. Jihoon shake his head; Seungcheol can’t fall for the trick, it obviously not edible.

“What is it?” Seungcheol asked; coming closer to Jihoon side that is standing in front of Seungkwan. “And what are you doing here? I thought you have martial arts class this morning.” Seungcheol added while pointing at Jun. Jun smile sheepishly before making his way out and he didn’t forget to shout ‘fighting’ to his hyungs and leave.

“It is a combination of jelly beans, gummy bears, chocolate milk, with a little bit of meat to keep you full during the class, oat and last but not least vegetables. Sounds yummy right? Don’t you think so too hyung?” Seungkwan said; holding the bowl in front of Seungcheol face. Seungcheol gag at the smell of the so called cereal. He turns to Jihoon who give him an ‘I know how you feel’ face.

“Are you sure this is edible?” Seungcheol asked; he grabs the spoon and stirs the cereal for a bit. The colorful jelly beans and gummy bear stood out. Don’t forget the vegetables that are roughly cut. The milk chocolate doesn’t help making the cereal looks edible.

“Don’t eat if you want to live a long life.” Jihoon said while making his way to the front door. He has vocal lessons this morning with Jisoo and Jeonghan. He bid his goodbyes to Seungcheol and Seungkwan and he didn’t forget to make sarcastic remake to Seungkwan before finally leaving the room.

“Thanks Jihoon hyung.” Seungkwan said; half heartedly. He turns to Seungcheol and smile sweetly. Seungcheol gulped; never once he thinks that he will be in this kind of situation with Seungkwan to taste his weird food. He prays for someone else to come.

‘God, please help me.’

“Yahh Boo Seungkwan, when are you going to leave?” Hansol walk into the house without knocking. Seungcheol sighed in relief. “Thank god you came. See you guys later, doodles.” Seungcheol said and sprint off from the room. His long legs help him to catch with Jihoon in no time. He found himself walking side by side with Jihoon to Jihoon’s first class while he continues to walk to his basketball practice.

“I’ll see you at lunch?” It was supposed to be a statement but it came out as a question instead. Jihoon thought about it for a while and then shook his head. “In your dream.” He walks away into his first class while waving cheerfully at Seungcheol. Seungcheol laugh at that and he thought Jihoon said ‘yes’.

“For a second, I thought you will never come.” Jimin said while showing his crescent eye smile. Jimin is always the first person to come to the class. He will be in the class 30 minutes before the teacher come. He doesn’t play with his phone but instead he does the school work or does revision. If he doesn’t have any revision to do, he’ll practice his singing but only his friends can hear him, if other student comes, he’ll stop immediately.

“Ha ha, very funny Jimin ssi. Why are you so early anyways?”

“I’m very good with humor nowadays, beware Jihoonie. It just my thing to come early, you should do that too.” Jimin chirped; he receives an eye roll as a respond and prompts to sit next to Jihoon when the other sits.

“Wait!” Jihoon exclaimed. “Don’t you see this?” Jihoon asked at Jimin who was about to sit down on the empty chair beside Jihoon. He jumps in surprise after Jihoon shout. “What? What is it?” He asked; looking thoroughly at the chair.

“It says, Park Jimin is not allowed to sit here. If he does, bad luck will be case upon him.” Jihoon said while smiling sickeningly sweet. Jimin was tempted to hit the smaller boy but he didn’t. Instead of punching him; he pats the boy head; “You are imagining things Jihoonie.” He said with his famous crescent eye smile. Jihoon sighed; today is going to be a long day.

~.~

“Jeon Jungkook is going to be the captain for today. So, do as what he says. Got it?” Seungcheol said to his teammates. Some responded with a groan and some just didn’t care.

“Are you sure? I admit he’s the ace of the team but he might kill us if he becomes the captain for today.”
A boy with blonde hair said while trying to avoid Jungkook glare who is throwing dagger at him.

“Jungkook is not that bad you know. I once imagine him to be a captain and it turns out really well.” A black haired boy said; he has this mischievous smile on his face. Jungkook got up from his spot and fist bump the said person before going back to his usual sit.

“You back him up because you two are childhood friends you .” The other proclaimed. Seungcheol could only sigh; this kind of thing happens a lot during meeting and captain for the day selection. Seungcheol is the captain but he wants to find a replacement, what if one day he won’t be able to play basketball anymore? What is he is not there when the team is in trouble?

He’s been doing this since past years and it turned out very well. Although he’s always there with the group and only a few times he got submitted into hospital due to minor injury, he still manage to control the team and even make them a good friends. Everyone from the team has their own role.

Min Yoongi is the head planner. He’s the one who organize the team formation and prepare for all the stuff the team has to do. He’s like a manager but also a player. And don’t forget he’s also the ace of the team besides fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter