Past Life

Playboy is fine with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungkwan was having a bad day. He was scolded by Ms. Terra because he was late and he was scolded in front of the whole class. He was called fat and lazy because he always late for her class. She’s teaching about history and history was boring, it only bored when she’s the one who’s teaching. Seungkwan doesn’t hate history, but when Ms. Terra was the one that teach, suddenly Seungkwan felt bored and he would get sleepy easily.

“Open your textbook page 155. We are going to learn about World War 1. Oh Sehun, wake yourself up or I’m going to throw your lazy out from this classroom” She warned to the said boy as she flipped through her own textbook and waiting for the students to find the page she was asking for. The student that she mentioned earlier was already awake and he was ready to learn.

Great. World War 1, it was my favorite chapter, why her? Seungkwan thought as he grabbed his history textbook from his backpack and lazily flipped through page 155 and he sighed deeply. Not everyone could hear him because he was sitting at the far back of the classroom. Everyone in this class was being ignorant and they literally hate him for no reason. It not like he had done anything wrong, well he has actually, a few times.

He got praise by Miss Cerlia because of his amazing voice and great attitude also don’t forget about his full attendance to every classes. He got a full mark on his vocal lessons class and he was always on top. Never once he’d ever been on the second or third or lowly last in his class. He was a top student in his class and school with the people around his age. He got nominated for the best students last year on March and people were admiring him and clapping for him and cheer for him, but it only last for a while or for a month. And after that, people always judge him and glaring at him for being the teacher’s favorite students. It’s not his fault for being everyone favorite.

Last year, when he joined the school talents show, he blown the judges away and he receive standing ovation from all the judges. Students that came to the talents show, were clapping for him, but not so sincere because Seungkwan could saw their faces, each one of them. Only a few of them were cheering and clapping for him with full of sincere like Chan and Jun.

He remembered when a group of girls that called or named their groups 4Minute, came to him on lunch. There were five of them and all of them were pretty. Their faces were pretty, but not their attitude.


“Cliffhanger, I really hate this kind of novels.” Seungkwan was sitting under a big shady tree because there was no place for him at lunch or no one was willingly to sit with him except for his few friends. So, he decided that today, he will sit near the school field under a tree where he always hang out with his few friends.

“Awwwww, look at who’s sitting under the tree reading a romance novel.” Suddenly, a group of girls came to him and they cooed at him. The voice was so familiar to him because the group by the name of 5Minute always bothered him and giving him headache. He ignored them and continued to read his novels, a new chapter.

“C’mon Boo, say something.” Another girl with a bright red hair spoke, her lips was matching with his hair. The group of girls was laughing all together, it a weird combination because one of them have a loud and deep voice. The sounds of it made Seungkwan wanted to die because how awful their girly voices are. He could die any minute from now because of the girls laughing sounds.

“Go away.” He said, not looking away from his novel.

“Don’t be like this Boo, we are being friendly with you, right girls?” The same girl spoke again and her friends nodded their head in respond. “Don’t bother. It’s useless.” He snorted.

“Awwww, Boo doesn’t want to play with us. Is he scared? I think he’s going to complain to all of the school teacher about him, getting bullied by some girls.” The girl spoke again. Her hands movements match perfectly with her words. They all giggled in unison. Seungkwan shook his head and continued his reading.

“Whateva.” Seungkwan let out a sighed. He was tired because this girls can’t seems to stop from bothering him, or bullying him. That what the girls thought, or like any other students would think. “Listen, we know you bribe the school teachers that why all of them were so nice to you. Please tell your parents to stop spending their money on someone not worthy like you.” The girl spoke when Seungkwan wasn’t paying any attention to them.

“What the did you just say?” Seungkwan hissed and he slammed the book shut, a loud bang could be heard because of how he closed the novel. He was already standing when he first heard the girl saying something that would ruin his life if the girls spread the lies about him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter