My Bad

Playboy is fine with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungkwan was having a panic attack, he screwed up something really bad and there is nothing he could do to stop the mess from growing any bigger than before. Seungkwan was so nervous that he almost threw up every minute that passed by, Seokmin was a lot more worse than Seungkwan, not only throwing up, but his whole body was going to give up on him, the more he wait, the numb his body was becoming. “Seungkwan, I don’t want to do this, let not do this.” Seokmin said, his hands were shaking by his side so does his legs.

Seungkwan shook his head. “No no, we are not giving up, I have no idea to do as well, but we should not give up.” Seungkwan was trying to hold his poker face on, but failed miserably and he was not in the state to be the one that would comfort the other.

“C’mon, think Seokmin, think.” Seokmin was talking to himself while pacing back and front, he was biting his fingernails meanwhile Seungkwan was sitting under the big shady tree they hang out a few days ago. Both of them were doing the exact same pose, like the thinker. Everyone know what that is right? Search internet if you don't know. 

Seokmin was pacing back and front while doing the thinker post, in front of the tree and Seungkwan, he got nothing, his brain wasn’t working at that moment and he literally had nothing in his mind. His brain was crystal clear same goes to his mind. “I got nothing, I’m dead, you’re dead, we all dead.” Seokmin said as he took a sit beside Seungkwan.

Seungkwan groaned and he tried to ignore the give up Seokmin was blabbering about, he’s not giving up and he will never do such thing. Give up doesn’t even exist on his vocabulary, he will tried anything, anything to hide what he had done with Seokmin.

“Let just buy a new guitar for him, he won’t know.” Seokmin tried to convince Seungkwan but he was too stubborn. “No, we should think even more. If we buy a new one, he would notice because do you know how long he had this guitar? He had it since he was 8 years old and now he’s 17, do you think he won’t recognize it? Besides look at the guitar, it had his signature all over it and his doodle.”

“We are dead. I don’t wanna die at young age, I’m too young and I still need to voice out my feelings towards Soonyoung.” Seokmin said and he doesn’t even hear what he was saying about. Seungkwan looked at the honest Seokmin who just admitted he like Soonyoung, and the other was confused with the look Seungkwan was giving to him.  “You like Soonyoung?” Seungkwan asked.

Seokmin eyes were wide open when he heard what Seungkwan just asked, how can Seungkwan know his deepest secret? Is he a fortune teller? Or perhaps he’s a witch, or maybe he’s:-

“No you idiot, I’m not a fortune teller nor a witch and heck I’m not from the future head. Why did your brain work like that? Don’t you hear what you just said? You admitted you like Soonyoung and I don’t read your mind, I could read your pretty obvious face.” Seungkwan said, he almost knew everything about Seokmin by the look at his face. His expression change every seconds and Seungkwan could mesmerized it within a second.

Seokmin had nothing to say, he just nodded his head and continued to think about how to solve his and Seungkwan problems he just created. “We are dead!!!!” Seokmin shouted, he pinch his cheeks and was hoping he’s dreaming. How can reality be so cruel and evil to him, and to Seungkwan to?

Suddenly, out of nowhere a voice was heard. Seungkwan let out a not to manly shriek while Seokmin was clutching his heart and was praying non-stop for dear god to save him.  “Who is dead?”

“We are, me and Seungkwan.” Seokmin said while still clutching his heart and his eyes were closed since he heard the voice. Seungkwan also did the same but he didn’t close his eyes, he was clutching at his heart.

“Why?” The voice asked and scooted closer to them.

“Because we broke Jihoon’s precious guitar and we:-“

Seokmin words was cut by Seungkwan who had his hand on Seokmin’s mouth. Seokmin tried to pry the hand away and he did it, the hand was no longer on his mouth and he opened his eyes to see something worse or maybe his new nightmare, sitting in front of him with his arms on his chest, with cold stare and fuming face.

“You broke my guitar?” The voice growled through gritted teeth and eyes were like laser trying to shot all over Seokmin’s soul so tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter