School

Playboy is fine with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The alarm started to sing when it was sharp 7 in the morning. The alarm kept on singing because no one was there to stop it from singing. So it sing and sing and sing. 

The pink haired boy stirred in his sleep since the alarm started to sing in the first place. He groaned and tiredly rub his little eyes. He opened his left eyes tiredly while the other one was kept closed. He scan his room and it was different. Of course it different, he's not at home. He's not at his cozzy bedroom he used to woke up every morning. What suprise him more was he, Lee Jihoon, manage to woke up at 7 in the morning. It a miracle. Not once in his entire life, he woke up so early and right on time. 

Jihoon ended up dragging his lazy from his new bed and gathered his things for shower like toothbrush, soap, shampoo, colgate, deodorant and more. All of them were put in a single bucket, a black one. He opened his room door and walk lazily to the bathroom. Before, Seungkwan already told him where the bathroom were, so he won't be lost in his own shared-dorm.

When he was walking to the bathroom, he was shocked to see Jun preparing himself some simple cereal. Froot loops and milk. He was early. Jihoon thought. So, he decided to talk to Jun first. 

"You're early." Jihoon said, showing his morning smile. 

"Morning Jihoon. I have early class today, at 8. That why I'm early today." Jun said, showing off his school uniform. He was wearing a dark blue uniform with a white long sleeve shirt with button and collar inside of his dark blue uniform jacket. The uniform fit perfectly to his body. 

Jihoon hated to admit this, but Jun looked damn good in that uniform. He can't do anything except for being jealous towards Jun. Why he have to be so short while everyone was so tall around him? He felt so small, although he didn't met any new person except for Jun, Seungkwan and Chan. Lucky for him, Chan was not that tall either, so he still have hope to not be the shortest boy at the school.  

"I'll go to shower first." Jihoon said, waving his little hand at Jun and walk to the bathroom. First, he brushed his teeth, and wash his face with face cleanser (what brand idk), then he proceed to shower like normal people will. When he finished, he wore his light pink bathrobe and tied it around his little waist. 

When he walked at the lving room, Jun was not there instead he saw Chan. Standing behind the counter with his light green pajama gulping all the orange juice in one-shot. 

"Chan!!" Jihoon shouted, starled the boy. Chan almost spit his juice when Jihoon shouted for his name. He glared at Jihoon but the it didn't really worked. His glare was replied by Jihoon death glare. "What are you glaring at?" Jihoon said, forrowing his eyebrows. 

"Pink. It pink!!" Chan shouted, grining from ear to ear. His pointing at Jihoon's bathrobe. Jihoon noticed it and quickly ran to his room, shutting the door loudly and he didn't forget to lock it before finally letting his breathe out. He'd been holding his breathe for far to long, since Chan stared at him. He shook his head, his eyes closed. "I'm going to kill him." Jihoon said, finding his neatly folded uniform from his luggage. He forgot to hang the uniform last night, but it still pretty, no crinkled were seen. 

Jihoon wore his uniform. He had a white uniform for him. It the same with Jun, except he have black long sleeve shirt with button and collar along with white jacket and white pants. He was suprised and a little bit impressed when the uniform fir perfectly to his body. It not that tight and it not that loose, but he still could see his body line. His small body line. At the top of his uniform jacket, the shoulder place, on his right, there were stickers or maybe a badge that were attached to his jacket. It have 3 lines, all of them were red lines. He wonder what was it. 

"What is this??" Jihoon said, touching the badge on top of his right shoulder. He simply shrugged it. He'll know the answer when he ask Seungkwan or Jun or Chan later. He roughly ran his hand through his pink hair and sighed deeply. He really need to learn how to style a hair or at least, use a gel to his hair. He check himself for the last time that day, when he statisfied, he walked to the kitchen and never forget to lock his bedroom door. When he arrived, Chan was still there, playing with his smartphone.

"Why are you here? You don't have morning classes or ??" Jihoon asked, eyeing the maknae from head to toe. This kid still wearing his light green pajama. Jihoon took a close look at his pajama and smile form on his lips. The light green pajama was not the only thing that attract his eyes, it also the cartoon that were draw not to big at the center of the pajama shirt. 

"Nope. I only have a few classes today. So, I don't need to take a shower now." Chan said, looking at Jihoon through the corner of his eyes. 

"Hyunggg!! You look great." Chan chirped. He showed his famous smile and Jihoon melted. He wish he could give this kid a million of kisses right now, but he can't. What would Chan thought if he did that. He didn't heard what Chan said, because he was to immersed to hear or look at anything else. Chan smile was the cutest smile, Jihoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter