Calculus

Playboy is fine with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Wednesday had passed and came Thursday. He could meet Jihoon, his fake boyfriend. He can’t wait to see the pink haired boy. His mom had been calling him for 24/7 to ask about Jihoon. He only lie a little because he doesn’t want his mother to know their relationship is fake.

Seungcheol was so happy after the open day, Jeonghan had confessed to him that he like someone else and already fall in love with that person. Seungcheol was so happy because now his aim is to get Jihoon to be his, forever of course.

Seungcheol began his morning with singing in his shared dorm with Hansol and Seokmin. Hansol almost slapped him because he disturbed Hansol morning sleep and he really need one. Hansol came home late last night because he has some works to do, important one.

“Shut up!!” Hansol and Seokmin shouted in unison when Seungcheol won’t stop singing. Before, Hansol was in his room, but now he was at the living room with his pillow. He yawned tiredly while rubbing his still sleepy eyes. Seungcheol won’t stop singing.

Until when he reach the of the song, high note, a pillow was thrown at his face. Hansol smile when he heard Seungcheol’s singing voice had stopped but his smile immediately disappeared when Seungcheol started to sing once again. The older has no intention to stop.

“What is wrong with you today?” It was Seokmin time to stop the older after Hansol had failed miserably.

“I’m fine.” Seungcheol said. Out of sudden, the only things he could do were smile like an idiot or smile like you’re in love.

“You totally out of your mind this morning. What’s wrong?” Seokmin asked.

Seungcheol didn’t answer him and continued with his singing. The more he sang, the louder it gets. Although his voice was not that great, he still need to improved later, but he kept on singing. He paid no attention to his two best of friends.

Seungcheol doesn’t know what happened too his mood this morning, but he was so damn happy. He felt like something good was going too happened to him today. Something very nice.

“Is he okay? I’m worried.” Seokmin asked to Hansol when the oldest obviously won’t listen to him. He shook his head at the singing Seungcheol because his hyung was acting like he was drunk or some sort of.

“I don’t think he is.” Hansol shook his head while looking at Seokmin with tired eyes. Seokmin patted his back and convince him that Seungcheol was going to stop any minute from now but he was wrong. Seungcheol won’t stop.

“Why did you come home late last night?” Seokmin asked.

“Mr. Cha asked for my help. He planned on doing ‘Students Got Talent Show’ and I’m the one who need to organized them. Seungcheol was supposed to help too but he didn’t tell Seungcheol yet and he won’t let me tell Seungcheol. He said he would tell him by himself.” Hansol explained and Seokmin nodded his head. This school always like this, they would have the talent show as soon as the school started.

“It must be hard right? I bet once you opened the register counter, students would go crazy and they would fight to get their name on the list.” Seokmin said and laughed. Hansol let out a small laugh because Seokmin was true after all. Students might go savage because of the talent show. You can participate in solo, duet or in group. It’s up to you. 

The special things about being apart in the talent show are, you’re going to have a higher rank. For example, from yellow stripe, you can straight go to red stripe if you win. But, you must use your original songs, not the songs that were available.

Second is, you’ll get a chance to meet the world famous artist and be with them for a week. They’ll teach you everything you wanted to know, just ask and they’ll do it. If you are good enough, they would offer you to make an album or songs for their artist and they will credit your name for sure. You’ll get famous in no time. But fame is not the only things some people wants when they grew up right?

But there would be many winners of course, from first place until fifth place, all with difference prizes. “Do you need any of my help?” Seokmin offered him but Hansol declined him politely. If Mr. Cha asked for his help and Seungcheol’s then only 2 of them will help him. Hansol doesn’t want to face the furious Mr. Cha after he knew he had asked someone to help him without Mr. Cha knowing it.

“Mr. Cha would kill me. Besides why don’t you enter the show?” Hansol asked. “I don’t think I would join this year. I don’t want to go on solo, it boring and embarrassing.” Seokmin said and they were still worried about Seungcheol, although Seungcheol had left for a morning shower.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter