Home

Playboy is fine with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Home

Seungcheol sent Jihoon to his dorm after the incident with the guy he probably know since the first day he came to Pledis Academy but of course he sent Jiyu at the same place they met that morning, the bus stop. The same car came to pick Jiyu but it was not their parents, maybe guardian or driver or something like that.

Seungcheol walked with Jihoon to the said boy dorm, holding the boy’s hand because Jihoon eyes won’t stop wondering around the places they walked, he’s afraid that the same guy would come and he would touch Jihoon again so Seungcheol hold Jihoon’s hand so the boy mind and eyes won’t be wondering to something else. Jihoon was glad Seungcheol hold his hand, he admitted that he like the warm he feel when the older was holding his hand, it makes his heart peace and calm. Somehow, Jihoon’s hand fit perfectly into Seungcheol’s hand.

The walk was silent because neither of them have something to say but the silence was a comfortable silence, not awkward at all, even the holding hands wasn’t awkward. Soon, they arrived in front of Jihoon’s dorm, Seungcheol doesn’t want to let go of Jihoon hands but he have to, what will the other think if he won’t let go of his hand?

“Will you be okay?” Seungcheol asked, finally have the courage to let go of Jihoon’s small hand that fit perfectly into his big hand.

“Thanks, I appreciate what you did to me today.” Jihoon smiled weakly and it breaks Seungcheol heart to the other so weak, just now he was about to kill his friends because they stalk him and now, he look so fragile, he wonder what Wonho had done to Jihoon that made him like this. To sum it up, Seungcheol knew Wonho, he knew about the guy because of his never ending issues on getting everyone in his pants, not to mention he even try to get Jisoo into his pant but when Seungcheol found out about it, he nearly sent the man to the grave.

Suddenly, Seungcheol remember about the guy that gave the letter to Jihoon, it was Wonho, that is why he looks so familiar, that was him. Seungcheol was so stupid for not chasing that guy that day, he noted himself to find Wonho and beat the out of him for making Jihoon cry or even look at Jihoon.

“Is there anyone at your dorm?” Seungcheol asked.

“I don’t know, Jun might be inside because he doesn’t have any plan today.” Jihoon said, eyes staring at the cold floor underneath him.

Seungcheol nodded at Jihoon answer before he bid his goodbye to Jihoon and walk to his dorm, next to Jihoon dorm. He waited for Jihoon to get inside and lock the door before he goes to his dorm. Seungcheol insert his key at the key hole and pushed the door open, revealing lazy Hansol lying flat on the couch and surprisingly Wonwoo and Jun? What is Jun doing here? He should be at his dorm, with Jihoon. “What are you doing here Jun?” Seungcheol asked, getting all the three attentions.

“Hansol invited me to come over, he said he was boring and I ask Wonwoo to come with me because Seokmin is nowhere to found.” Jun said.

“Jihoon is home, you should go back to your dorm, he can’t be alone right now, he might be in danger.” Seungcheol said, sounding like a protective boyfriend for once in a life time. Jun, Hansol and Wonwoo shared a worried look because with each other before Hansol cleared his throat.

“Why don’t you go? I bet Seungkwan wouldn’t mind about that and besides I still have something to talk to Jun hyung, so.” Hansol said. He rubbed his nape nervously hoping Seungcheol would listen to his idea and Seungcheol smiled almost immediately. Soon, he was gone, all they could hear was a door being open before it was shut once again.

“He really like Jihoon hyung, don’t you think so?” Hansol said, smirking with his brilliant idea that probably going to make Seungcheol thanked him later.

“And you really like Seungkwan, don’t you?” Wonwoo interrupt with his normal no emotion face. Hansol almost slapped Wonwoo because the mention of that diva name, he flustered at the sudden said name but he also the one that brought the name into the conversation when he told Seungcheol to replace Jun.

“At least I’m not the person that keep staring at someone until his eyes almost popped out from his head.” Hansol smirked because this time, Wonwoo was the one that flustered although Hansol never mention his name. “You two idiots are so madly in love, I feel isolated.” Jun sadly said, he knew his friends are so head over heels into their crush, he didn’t have one, not any single student from Pledis academy caught his attention yet, all he do is flirting with everyone that walk pass him or talk to him.

“Aww hyung, don’t be sad. I’m sure your crush will come by next week, Monday and you’ll be shocked when you see him.” Hansol said, patting the older back while they continued on watching the Captain America movie that was playing. As the three boys were into the movie, Jun phone rang and they groaned when the loud ringtone of Jun phone could be heard because it disturbed their silence.

“What the matter Seungkwan?” Hansol immediately jump from the couch he was lying at and ran towards Jun side. He making himself busy while trying to listen to Jun and Seungkwan conversation.

“Jun hyung, I need your help. Can you come?”

“Help? Help with what?” Hansol said instead of Jun. Jun facepalmed himself because of how eager Hansol could be when it is about Seungkwan.

“Who is that? Is it your friend hyung?” Hansol closed his mouth with his hands when Seungkwan asked about him, even Wonwoo was busily trying to hear Jun and Seungkwan conversation. Hansol by Jun left side and Wonwoo on his right side, both were clinging closely to him like a lazy panda or koala.

“Yeah, that’s a friend of mine. So?” Jun said, trying to push the two boys that were on his side with his elbow but they didn’t even budge.

“Oh yeah, I lost a bet with that stupid Kim Mingyu and now I need to find three people that would gladly help me with my bet.”

“To do what?” Jun said, Wonwoo was getting closer to him because he heard Mingyu name while Hansol was slapping his shoulder while mouthing ‘Can I come?’ almost a hundred times.

“It’s nothing much, we will be playing basketball and we need three more people so that we can start the game. There are Chan, Mingyu, Seokmin and Jisoo, so if you included me there would be five person and it’s an odd number so we need to find three more people and I don’t have anyone in my mind so I called you. Can you come? We’re at the basketball practice place.”

“Say yes hyung, say yes.” Hansol said eagerly and was jumping up and down besides Jun while Wonwoo was noddi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter