Notice

Playboy is fine with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol and Hansol were walking side by side to their shared dorm after they finished their basketball training. They need a shower and sleep to reduce their tiredness and smelly scent that even from a mile, people could smell them.

“They are so many participants this year.” Hansol said. He used the back of the palm to wipe his sweats that was glistening on his forehead. They didn’t used the gym bathroom because it was crowded it basketball team, football team, athlete and more. It was quite pack at the bathroom. Seungcheol and Hansol decided to use their own bathroom at the shared dorm than having to wait for an hour for their turn to shower.

“I know. Even Jisoo and Seokmin was taking part of it, they said they could win this year and bla bla bla.” Seungcheol was too lazy to tell Hansol what Seokmin and Jisoo reasons to join the school talents show. He want to have a nice and warm shower before sleeping on his soft and comfy bed.

They talked and discuss about the school talents show, about where they should held the event, how to decorate the place and make it looks lively. He already expected this year school talents show would have many participants because of the judges that would come. Most people in this school wanted to be an artist when they grow up, so it makes sense if they were fighting to get a spot in this school talents show.

Seungcheol doesn’t care about the other person that were going to participate or anything, he only care about the show only if Jihoon was joining. So far, Jihoon still hadn’t put his name on the list yet, he just need to wait for it and be patient until then.

“Seungcheol oppa!!” Someone shouted causing Seungcheol and Hansol to stop on their track and search for the voice they just heard.

“Oppa, wanna go out?” A girl with long wavy hair spoke as she was walking closer and closer to Seungcheol and Hansol direction. The girl eyes were focused at Seungcheol’s, her eyes sparkled even more when she saw Seungcheol smile at her.

“Sure, it would be fun.” Seungcheol answered, showing his great smug smile. He’s playboy mode was on, so why should he refuse? It not like the girl asked to make out with her, it just a date, one date to be exact.

“O-okay, I’ll text you later. Bye.” She said, blushing a little because Seungcheol just accepted her offer about the date and she skipped happily to her friends and they all giggled together and it echoed through the hall ways.

“Stupid of me to thought you already stop acting playboy.” Hansol muttered and continued to walk to his room. Seungcheol could only laugh at that statement because it was pretty true, Seungcheol was becoming less playboy when he dated Jeonghan, but somehow, when they broke up or more like didn’t love each other anymore, Seungcheol playboy mode was on. He already have Jihoon though, no he doesn’t have Jihoon, yet. The latter was still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter