Date I

Playboy is fine with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The First Date

A taxi stopped in front of the bus stop where Jihoon and Seungcheol are, the door from the back seat was being opened and Jihoon beamed happily when he saw the boy head. Jihoon doesn’t need to see the face to know who’s the person really are, only by the look of the younger head, he’ll definitely know who it is.

“Jihoon hyung!!!!” The boy shouted before Jihoon had any chance to be the one to call the younger. Jihoon smile grew even wider and he got up from his seat besides Seungcheol, he was spreading his arms wide as an invitation to welcome his beloved younger brother.

The young boy immediately jumped towards Jihoon opened arms and they hugged each other for few minutes. Silence didn’t bother them at all as the smile on their faces shows how much they missed each other. Seungcheol silently watch the duo hugging each other, so this must be Jiyu, Jihoon’s little brother, Seungcheol thought.

“How are you Jiyu?” Jihoon finally asked when they let go of each other and Jihoon dragged Jiyu to take a seat beside him and Jihoon sat beside Seungcheol, he’s at the center of the two. “I’m doing great, but I’m tired a little.” Jiyu answered while pouting cutely in front of his brother. Jihoon ruffled the boy hair while smiling widely, the boy whined about his hair being messy because of Jihoon’s love and how long does he took to finish this style.

“Why did you come if you’re tired?” Jihoon sounded upset because he was the one that accepted his brother offer about going out today and he didn’t ask about his brother well-being before agreeing to him. “It been a long time since we last going out together, I missed you.” Jiyu said, hands holding into Jihoon’s. Jihoon told his brother the same, he really did missed his brother.

“Hyung, who is the guy sitting next to you?” Jiyu asked because suddenly he remembered about the detail his brother had been giving to him. A boy with big round eyes and his face really does resembles camel a lot. With the sharp jaw line his brother never stopped talking about and his black hair that really suits his camel face, the guy beside Jihoon had the same face as the one Jihoon had describe.

“Ohh, he’s Seungcheol.” Jihoon said shortly, he introduce Seungcheol like they were only friends and nothing more, plain and simple introduction. “The Seungcheol?” Jiyu asked and Jihoon was puzzled by the face his brother was giving to him, it was the-one-you-always-talk-to-me-about face. Jihoon just realize that but he was too late because Seungcheol can really read someone’s mind that well.

“Aww, I’m touched. Jihoonie always talked about me to his little brother, I feel like a proud boyfriend for once.” Seungcheol said while trying to hold his laughter. He smiled mischievously at Jihoon and Jihoon swore that the blush came out furiously. Jihoon’s ear became redder at that and he doesn’t even want to know why.

“Your boyfriend? Hyung!!” Jiyu shouted at his hyung but Jihoon just shrugged him away, he internally noted to himself that he will punch Seungcheol later, when his brother is not with them. “It was supposed to be a secret, Jiyu you don’t need to know about this.” Jihoon said, he smile a little to his brother but the blush on his cheeks were still there, her ears had become normal.

“You should have told me sooner hyung. I am so happy, do you know how long had I been pestering mom to find this Seungcheol guy?” Jiyu said, he doesn’t even hear what he just said that made both Jihoon and Seungcheol startled. “You do what?” Jihoon asked and just now Jiyu realize about what he just said.

“I-I mean, it is because you never stopped talking about Seungcheol hyung and will never stop. That is why I asked mom to find him for me.” Jiyu covered it far too fast, Jihoon quickly slapped his brother arms and the boy winced, he tried to stop Jihoon from hitting him and Jihoon kept screaming incoherent words that he and Seungcheol doesn’t even understand.

Jihoon’s cheeks and ears were burning in red because of his brother too honest statement. Jihoon could hear Seungcheol laughed because the voice was right beside him, he change his mind about punching the older, new plan, he need to kill someone later and that someone is Seungcheol. “I never thought you love me that much.” Seungcheol said between his laughter. Jiyu was laughing as well when Jihoon made a face towards the oldest.

Before Jihoon got the chance to say anything, the bus had arrived. Jihoon mentally cursed Seungcheol in his mind because he can’t let his brother innocent mind tainted by foul words. Seungcheol and Jiyu were still laughing even after they had seated themselves in the not so crowded bus. “I am not going to talk to you.” Jihoon said, folding his arms to his chest and he puffed (he’s not pouting, he really doesn’t.)

“Jihoon~, don’t do this to us. We’ll be very lonely without you.” Seungcheol sang a song while trying to coax Jihoon to make the other talked to them but it didn’t work. That only made Jihoon even pissed, Seungcheol really need to prepare a speech for his funeral because Jihoon would kill any time from now. Jiyu was laughing while watching the push and pull Jihoon and Seungcheol were doing. He smiled, I found you Seungcheol hyung. Jiyu thought. They arrived at the shopping mall after groaning and whining that come from Jihoon.

“Seungcheol stop it or I’ll kill you right here, right now.” Jihoon threatened but Seungcheol wasn’t even listening to his threat. Jihoon was really annoyed because Seungcheol won’t stop poking his cheeks and sometimes his waist, it was ticklish, he do that to make Jihoon smiled but it was getting worse every second. Every time Jihoon raised his fist to punch Seungcheol the older was so fast that he hid his not so small body behind Jiyu.

Seungcheol had stopped poking Jihoon because damn, don’t ever messed with the younger because his punch was no kidding. It really hurts but Seungcheol was fine with it, the sting was lasted for 3 seconds and after that he’s fine. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter