Open Day II

Playboy is fine with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Mom, c’mon. Don’t embarrass me in front of my friends, please? Not this year since Jihoon just came.” Seungkwan pouted when his mother won’t stop ogling at him. Once she see Seungkwan she won’t stopped showering Seungkwan faces with lot of kisses. Seungkwan almost vomit his lunch when his mother won’t let him go and saying sweet things to him. He like it, but when he actually knew what his mother was thinking by showing her affectioness towards the chubby cheeks boy, he almost throw up.

“Jihoon?” Seungkwan mother asked when she finally let go of Seungkwan and had stopped showering his with kisses.

“Yes, Jihoon. He’s here, behind you to be exact.” Seungkwan said. He pointed at Jihoon who stood behind them awkwardly. He fidget at the mention of his name. Mrs.Boo turned around to see a cute pink haired boy with cute eyesmile, smiling at her.

“You’re so cuteeee!!” Mrs.Boo chirped while hugging the poor boy. Seungkwan need to stop his mother from hugging the boy because his face was about to explode because lack of oxygen.

“How can someone be this cute? Tell me now.” She chirped and began to hug Jihoon once again when Seungkwan letting go of her. She hugged Jihoon like she was hugging a teddy bear. Jihoon was so small and Jihoon body fit perfectly in her embrace. Jihoon felt the similar warmness when she hugged him, it feels like his mother is hugging him. He smile and hug Seungkwan’s mother back.

“Mom. Your son is here.” Seungkwan coldy say. Was he jealous? Yes he is. Seeing his mother hugging someone else makes him feels jealous.

“I’m so sorry. He’s so cute, I feel like hugging him all day.” Ms. Boo said. She finally let go of Jihoon and pat the boy head. Jihoon smile sheepishly at her and place both of his palms on his reddening cheeks. He didn’t want to look at Ms. Boo eyes because he was to embarrass, he miss his mother that he was craving for the hug even more now.

Seungkwan drag his mom and Jihoon to the inside of the main hall. There are many students with their parents that already arrived. Jihoon was looking at them with jealousy. His parents won’t come, they were busy with their works. He wanted his brothers to come, but he doesn’t want to bother them, so there he was, alone and abandon. Only Seungkwan and his mother accompanied him.

He’s okay with that. Only jealous a little, well he couldn’t lie. He was so jealous seeing every student in this hall, including Seungkwan. How he wishes he was fond to his family and how he wishes he was this close to his family. He was only 8 when his mother decided to sent him to go to school at his village, Busan. He thought his mother would come back for him, but they don’t.

They left him there for 10 years. Of course Jihoon’s parents visited him, but only for a week or 2. The longest they had stayed with him at Busan was a month. And they barely do anything. They only sat at home and watch boring dramas. For once, he wishes his family could at least spend a little time with him, maybe go on a vacation with him or sending his e-mail, that would probably made Jihoon’s life great.

But of course, he is Jihoon. He would forgive his parents for abandoning him at his grandma’s house for 10 years just like that. He would forgive them for not showing too much love for him, like how other kids should have when they were only 8-11 years old. He would never hated them or having hatred at them. He still has plenty of times to spend his life with his parents after he’s graduate. If that’s happens thought.

He never told his parents about his dark past at his old school. He doesn’t know how to tell them, he was afraid his parents might explode when they knew their son is such a wimpy boy. He had to show his masculine side although people always told him the opposite. The most important things Jihoon need to know is, his parents love him. His parents love him very much, despite their lack of time with him.

“Jihoon?? Earth to Jihoon!!!!!!”Seungkwan shouted at his ears. Jihoon flinch and hit Seungkwan at the shoulder as a reflex. Seungkwan scowled at him while rubbing his burning shoulders.

“What the fudge hyung?? It hurts like hell.” Seungkwan said, glaring at Jihoon.

“Sorry. It’s an accident.” Jihoon said, half of his words was true thought. He smile warmly at Seungkwan so that the boy won’t be mad at him.

“Yeah right. I hardly believe that.” Seungkwan snorted at him.

“What are you thinking about? You were literally out in space.” Seungkwan said, holding a glass of fruit punch he got from the water place. There are many types of water and Seungkwan doesn’t know to pick which one. So he ended up having fruit punch to himself. He handed Jihoon a glass of cold water because he doesn’t know what Jihoon would want, so he thought that maybe a glass of cold water would be enough for Jihoon.

“It’s nothing. I’m just thinking about some stuff.” Jihoon said while sipping his cold drinks. Seungkwan nodded his head because he knew he can’t force Jihoon to talk to him. The just met and maybe Jihoon is still not comfortable with him. He just need to wait until Jihoon was ready to tell him everything.

“Hyung, do you know Seungcheol?” Seungkwan asked, making eye contact with certain someone.

“That brat. Yeah, why?” Jihoon answered with his annoyed face. Even if he tried to forget that name, it will still running in his mind everytime he forgot that name. So, it’s hard to forget that Seungcheol guy.

“I think he was looking at you the entire time.” Seungkwan said after a few minutes having a staring contest with Seungcheol from across the hall.

“What?” Jihoon blurted out loud, causing some people to stare at him. He bowed his head and smile before dragging Seungkwan out of the crowded place with full of people.

“Don’t lie. I had enough with that Seungcheol guy.” Jihoon said. Arms crossed his chest and he was looking for Seungcheol to see whether the boy was really looking at him or not.

“I swear hyung. He was looking at you and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter