Too Shy

Playboy is fine with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungkwan was too shy to say anything. He was to shy until his face becomes all pink so does his ears. As soon as he opened the front door, he dashed towards his room in record time, he locked himself in his bedroom. Chan that was in the living room, playing games from his laptop, froze on his doings. “Did I saw something?” Chan asked, he thought he saw something, but when he looked up, he saw nothing.

“Nah.” Chan shook his head and continued playing the Box Head games. It was not an easy games, it would be easy if there is 2 players. But he was all alone because he was feeling not well actually. But he got bored and decided to play some online games before sleeping. He's addicted to this game since the first day his friend, Jungkook, introduce it to him. Thanks to that kookie guy, he doesn't have any time to waste as he was getting serious to win this game. 

“Aww, not fair. I’m all alone while you?” Chan doesn’t like the idea of being all alone and weak when playing the Box Head game. He was not scared of them of course, but he doesn’t like the idea of losing. “I won’t give up.” Chan said while tilting his head to left and right and he exercise a little before starting a new round.

He was so immersed while playing the game because he didn’t hear or saw someone entering the room. He need to win this level so that he could receive a new weapons for the next round. He doesn’t even care about the mucus that was coming out from his little nose, he wiped them with the back of his left hand because his right hand was important so he doesn’t want to use that hand.

“What a spoiled kid you are.” He heard someone said to him, but he ignored them and continued to focus on the game.

“Chan. Stop playing and get some rest. I heard from Ms. Layla that you weren’t feeling well today.” And Chan ignored him once again. He didn’t even hear the voice, it was like the voice was blocked by something from entering his ears.

“I said stop playing.” The boy groaned and smacked Chan on the shoulder. He folded his arms across his chest and waited for the young boy to stop playing. “Aww, hyung. I’m on a verge of winning right here.” Chan pouted.

“I’ll throw that laptop if you don’t stop any minutes from now.” He warned the young boy and showed his poker face. He gave a glare at Chan and Chan ignored him again. He doesn’t even spare a glance at the now furious boy. “Later.” Chan said.

The furious boy lost his temper and he pulled Chan’s left ear that was facing him. “Now, stop.” He warned once again and pulled it harder. Chan immediately stopped to play the game and both of his hands were trying to help his left ear to escape from that hold. “Have mercy on me.” He whined and pouted in advance.

The furious boy shook his head and he pulled the ear harder, he could hear Chan faking a sob while trying to pry his hold on Chan’s ear. “Jihoon hyung, I’m sick and you’re hurting me.”

“I’m talking to you nicely earlier and what did you do? You ignore me over a game.” Jihoon said, still holding the poor boy’s ear. Poor Chan, his ear was getting redder and redder every second. Chan didn’t stop his whine even after Jihoon loosened his hold on Chan’s ear.

“I’ll sleep now.” Chan said, still pouting thought. He didn’t get tired of pouting, maybe he likes to make that kind of face, duck face. It suits him really well.

-knock knock- 

A knocked was heard at the front door. Jihoon loose his hold on Chan’s ear because of the interruption and Chan took this opportunity to run to his room and locked it before Jihoon could get him. Chan was running through the hall without looking back and he’s leaving his precious laptop at the living room with Jihoon, Jihoon might hide it some other times. “Sleep!!” Jihoon shouted and he pretty sure Chan could heard him, if not, he would shouted at that latter ear once he deal with the person in front of their door.

-knock knock- 

“I’m coming, hold up.” He groaned in frustration when he heard another knock from behind the closed door. How impatient that person was to knock so many times? Jihoon was getting closer to the front door, with every step he made, he felt nervous so s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter