Basketball

Playboy is fine with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Basketball

“Jihoon hyung!!”

As soon as Jihoon stepped inside the basketball place, a loud voice was beaming through the court and Jihoon seriously thought that today would be the end of his life. Chan and Seungkwan were crushing his bone with their hug and he had no chance to escape or to strangle both of them.

“Guys, seriously?” Seungcheol suddenly said after mastering his skills at hiding from the little demon called Jihoon and don’t forget to put the cute between the words ‘the’ and ‘little’.

“I…can’t…breathe” Jihoon said while trying to push the two younger away from him. He really can’t breathe because Seungkwan was way to bigger than him and half of his body was being crushed by Seungkwan and the other half was by Chan.

Jisoo was smiling so fondly while watching the scene and he decided to help Jihoon after the boy had look at him with pleading eyes. Jisoo smiled while walking towards the trio and he patted Seungkwan and Chan back. “That is enough of hugging you two, we have a game to play.” Jisoo said. Jihoon thanked him when the two younger finally let him go and he immediately grab the two younger ears, on his left hand was Chan and the right side was Seungkwan.

Pulling their ears while putting on a smirk face he smirk grew even wider each seconds. “I remember leaving my guitar at the living room. It would be easy for me to use it when we go to our dorm later.” Jihoon saw the terrified look Chan gave him while Seungkwan was trying all his best to ask for Jihoon forgiveness.

Seungcheol became dead silent at the mention of guitar, he remember the scene where Jihoon had threaten to beat the crap out of him if he didn’t run for his life. He was pretty scared to be honest, it happens so quick and Seungcheol could still remember the way Jihoon’s face blushing whenever he but all of sudden, Jihoon could change into a demon, in a blink of eye.

“So, since there are Wonwoo, Seungcheol hyung, Hansol, Seungkwan, Chan, Jisoo hyung, Seokmin, Jun hyung, Jihoon hyung and me, we should split into two teams and each team consists of five players. To make it fair Jun hyung, Wonwoo, Seungcheol hyung, Jisoo hyung, Seokmin, Hansol and me are the basketball players, we should balance the group. How about we let Seungcheol hyung and Hansol played rock-paper-scissor to decide the team?”

“Me against Vernon? No offence but I’m pretty sure he’s too young to become the captain.”

“Heyyyyy, I am capable of fighting you. I could show you my skills.”

“How about, we made Jisoo as the other team captain. Jisoo team against my team, this sounds fair enough.” Seungcheol suggested, he didn’t miss the look Hansol send to him because the latter was slightly pouting because Seungcheol underestimate him as a captain.

“Only Seungkwan and Jihoon that doesn’t know how to play basketball, I’ve seen Chan played before, he’s pretty great. You should consider on taking him as one of the team members since we need a few more people to join and we need fresh blood.” Jun said, getting all the attentions. Seungkwan scowled at him, “ Who said I doesn’t know how to play basketball? I’m sure I could at least beat Jisoo hyung.” Seungkwan said while Jisoo was smiling and nodding his head, he gave up so easily at Seungkwan statement.

“I don’t really know how.” Jihoon said, smiling sheepishly.

“You didn’t learn anything from your friend at Busan?” Jihoon smiled quickly disappear after hearing Seungkwan question. Friend, Jihoon wonders if he has one. He avoided making eye contact with everyone that is staring at him because somehow, Seungkwan question got everyone attention. All of them are waiting for Jihoon to answer.

Jihoon fidgeted in his place, he played with his fingers while his head was hung low, what should he sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter