Lee Jihoon

Playboy is fine with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once upon a time, in a modern kingdom, live a boy named Jihoon. He was happy with his life. He have a great family and friends. His two younger brothers that adored him very much. He's a great role model to them. His parents were so proud of him because he was one of the best students in his current school.

Eventhough Jihoon was from a wealthy family, he choose not to be greedy instead study hard and get a scholarship for him. He was accepted to attend an elite school with the scholarship he receive, more like an invitation the school sent to him. It was one of the best school is South Korea, Pledis Academy. 

Pledis Academy was well-known as a school that have a brighter future for those who attend that school. Everyone who attend that school became a very succesful person. Pledis Academy doesn't care whether the students that attend the school was rich or poor. The school accepted all kind of people with one of the rule that says -Students who did not achieve our GPA target within 2 years in this high school would be kicked immediately-. 

All the teachers were professional and well trained. Students will be given free time if they completed their assignment within the time given by their teachers. If, just if, they don't have any assignment to do, they were free to do anything they want. But, with the permission of the headmaster or principle. 

The school provided uniforms, a place to stay, mini 7eleven, free foods for those who requested and etc. The school also prepared instruments for students to borrow at the music room. A dance studio for students who wants to learn how to dance. Easy to say, the school have evrything, it doesn't look like a school at all. 

Jihoon was indeed lucky because the school was so hard to get in. At first, Jihoon never thought that the school would invited him to go there, it was like, a dream came true to him. He was going to apply to a normal high school, but once he receive the invitation from the Pledis Academy, he didn't think twice to accept it. 

So now, here he was. At the front gate of the Pledis Academy. He wore a simple black sweater and a black jeans along with black and white sneakers. From head to toe, all black and white, except for his hair. Pink. He likes his hair colour, but he mother, so so. That morning, his mother asked him to dye his hair into blond or brown or some normal colours, but he choose pink. His mother had asked him to change his hair colour thousands of times that morning, but Jihoon just smiled at her and ignored her. Only when she asked Jihoon to dye his colour into other colour. 

"Jihoon sweety, are you sure about that hair?" Mrs. Lee asked. She was afraid that her son might got bullied or critic by his hair coulor. 

"Im 100% sure about my hait colour. It fits me." Jihoon said, brushing a few hairs that got into his eyes. 

"Honey, he'll be just fine. He's a tough man." Mr.Lee said, trying to convince his wife that nothing bad was going to happen to Jihoon. 

Mrs.Lee sighed, she knew her husband would be on Jihoon's side. No matter how much she hated her husband on her son's side, she had to admit, these two boys in the Lee's family was like a twin. They could read each other mine and have each other back covered. Everything was possible when the two of them together. 

"Fine. You Lee Jihoon. Behave." She said. Her eyes was determine with what she said and she wouldn't want anything to be messed up. Jihoon simply smile as a respond. His mother was so bad at acting. She couldn't even lie. 

"I know mom. I'm 17 now. No need to worry about me." Jihoon said. Earning a soft punch from his mother. She was about to cry when she pulled Jihoon into a warm hug. Jihoon replied the hug and they stay like that for a while. 

"I love you and we all love you. Remember that. Always come to us if something went wrong okay? Call us when you have free time, message at least. Don't forget that." She said once she freed Jihoon from her warm hug. Jihoon nodded his head.

After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter