The Day

Playboy is fine with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungkwan wasn’t ready and he was nervous as hell to be the last performer at the school talents show. It was all thanks to Seokmin bad luck that they got to performed last. The first to perform was Jisoo and Jeonghan, they was pretty greet for the first contestant. Jisoo was playing guitar while singing and Jeonghan was singing the whole time. Their voice was in perfect harmony and every one had their mind blown away by Jisoo and Jeonghan performance. Seungkwan was a little bit jealous because Jisoo and Jeonghan receive a pretty high marks and it was only the first contestant.

The second contestant was scary as hell, they performed as a band, rock band and all of them were wearing thick eyeliners and black colored lipstick that stood out pretty well. The band consists of 5 people, 2 guitarists, 1 drummer, one singer and one pianist. They sang pretty well, but they are causing some people to become deaf and even cry. They got low marks because of that.

The third and fourth contestants were going on solo and to be honest, they at it. Both of them were bad, they can’t reach the high note perfectly and even their voices crack throughout the whole song. Both of the contestants barely got any marks for their performance but the judges were kind enough to give them some, they should be proud of themselves because the audience that came was clapping and cheering for them even thought their ears hurts.

“I feel bad for them.” Seungkwan said while covering one of his ears when the fourth contestant attempt to high note. Seungkwan frowned at the weird high note the fourth contestant was making, it sounds so weird and funny. Seungkwan wasn’t laughing thought, but Seokmin was laughing like there’s no end to the world. “He should perform a gag instead in singing.” Seungkwan nodding his head, agreeing to what Seokmin just said.

“What a nice singer he is, now the fifth contestant for today is, give it up for 5Minute.”

Seungkwan know them damn well, last year, they performed ‘Crazy’ by 4Minute the famous girl group, they did the cover to 4Minute song and they won the first place. Seungkwan was third place last year and second was Jaehwan, he was perfecto. Seungkwan know that he would never win against that amazing boy.

“I bet they would do the cover of ‘Hate’ by 4Minute.” Seungkwan said as he placed his hands on his hip. As soon as the intro of the song being played, Seungkwan snapped his finger in front Seokmin’s face. “I’m always right.” He said while smirking like a diva. Seungkwan know something that everyone else doesn’t know, it’s a top secret that he accidently heard the other days.

“They got a high marks Seungkwan. This is not good.” Seokmin said, eyes glued to the screen at the waiting room he was in, it showed the contestants marks they get after performance and currently, 4Minute was in the first place while Jisoo and Jeonghan was the second, the rock band was in third place, lucky them.

“We’ll be fine, don’t worry.” Seungkwan was trying to calm himself and Seokmin because the older was getting nervous with every contestant that had performed and it was getting closer to them. Seungkwan patted Seokmin’s back, rubbing it up and down while making sure the older was okay, not fainting or vomit.

“Jihoon hyung!!” Seungkwan shouted when he saw a small figure with pink hair walking towards them. Seungkwan smile so brightly when he saw Jihoon because he need someone else to calm him and Seokmin. He can’t do both job alone, calming himself and someone else. However, Jihoon was not alone, someone was trailing behind him like a lost puppy. Someone who had a face like a camel and big round eyes.

“Seungcheol hyung?” Seokmin said as he slowly processing the other face behind Jihoon. Seungcheol waves his hand towards the two boys that was looking at him with confused face. “What? Is it weird for me to come?” Seungcheol asked, completely taken aback with his friends reaction.

“Of course no, it just, nothing.” Seokmin shrugged his thought off, why would it be weird if Seungcheol and Jihoon were walking together? They were dating, of course they would stick with each other for 24/7. “Seokmin stop staring.” Seungcheol warned him when the younger wasn’t looking at other direction but at him.

Seokmin smiled sheepishly while rub the back of his neck. “Are you guys okay?” Jihoon asked, startled the both of them. Their faces changes into complete shock, they forgot about the show when they saw Jihoon and Seungcheol, how can they forgot something important?

“We are not okay, as you see, I am very nervous right now and I think I could vomit rainbows.” Seungkwan said while clutching his stomach dramatically. Seokmin wasn’t smiling anymore, his hands were on his mouth because he wasn’t feeling very well and he was about to throw up when Seungkwan mentioned about it earlier.

“Seokmin doesn’t look good at all. Why are you two so nervous?” Seungcheol asked. He walked closer to Seokmin and rub the latter’s back in circle. Seokmin was a little relieve that Seungcheol actually was here to comfort him and Seungkwan even though Seungkwan and Seungcheol doesn’t know each other.

“All of them are great and even wear a freaking costume to match with their songs or dance or rap. The girls are all wearing thick make-up although they look like a clown but everyone seems to like it. Lots of contestants had their hair styled and wore expensive clothes well, look at us. We only wore a pair of normal slim jeans and a normal t-shirt with normal hair we usually had on, do you think anyone would want to hear us when we’re up there, being the last contestant is very hard.”

“Seungkwan, you don’t need all of that to impress someone, just be yourself and people would like you. If they like someone who is not you, they why bothering yourself being with them. You don’t need to dress yourself up if you already have that amazing voice of yours, and same goes to you Seokmin, everyone is going to be amazed once you two started to sing the first half of the song, believe me when I said this, nothing can compete the voice of you two.” Jihoon was smiling sweetly at Seungkwan and Seokmin so that the boys would know that he was telling the truth and not lying.

“That was a great performance from Cool Guys. I am pretty sad to announce that there will only be one last contestant to perform, give it up to Seungkwan and Seokmin.”

Seungkwan and Seokmin names was called not long after Jihoon speech to both of them, Jihoon patted Seungkwan at the back while saying good luck to him and he does the same to Seokmin. He was nervous as well, they are going to sing his song, the song he made and he never showed it to anyone, Seungkwan and Seokmin would be the first one to si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter