Morning

Playboy is fine with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last night, after the talent show, Seungcheol received a call from his mother and he doesn’t like the idea his mother was suggesting to him. He thought his mother was playing a joke on him, but no, she was way too serious about what she said and very determined about it. She was going to questioned Seungcheol about his relationship with Jihoon if he didn’t agree with his mother brilliant idea. He had no reason to reject his mother wishes because she was right, they were faking and he need to convince his mother about Jihoon being his boyfriend. Besides, he won’t be alone with Jihoon on their first fake date, Seungcheol’s mother was coming, so does Jihoon’s brother Jiyu, but he doesn’t know that. He only knew about his mother coming with them.

So now, here he is, in his room, he’s standing in front of his wardrobe trying to figure out the perfect outfit for the date. He doesn’t have that much clothes because he left them at his parent’s house and he regretted it, Jihoon wasn’t at this school last year, be he is here now. “Why are you up so early?” Hansol asked when he walked in front of Seungcheol’s room, he had a mug in his left hand and a toast that Seokmin made in his right hand. 

“It Saturday, chill up.” Hansol said, continued his walking towards his room to grab his phone. “I have a date today.” Seungcheol said, sounded as relax as he’ll ever be, he doesn’t feel nervous at all, why should he? His mother is coming with them, although he prayed his mother wouldn’t come with them. But that won’t happen of course, his mother had a day off from work today, he was so lucky.

To Jihoon: Are you awake?

No reply, Seungcheol frowned. Maybe he’s in shower, he’ll wait.

5 minutes later, Seungcheol unlock his phone and he still got no reply, it only been 5 minutes, he will wait longer.

10 minutes later, he unlocked his phone once again and still no new message.

To Jihoon: Are you in shower?

Why does he asked that kind of question, how would Jihoon answer his message if he’s in shower? Oh, he’ll answer it after he finished his shower of course. Seungcheol was having a hard time to decide what to wear, although it’d been 30 minutes since he stared at his wardrobe looking at nothing but clothes.

5 minutes. No reply. How long does Jihoon need to have a normal shower? Seungcheol was being a little bit impatient because they had to meet at the bus stop at 10 in the morning and they only have an hour to prepare. Seungcheol doesn’t mind about neither one of them to show up late, as long as Jihoon agrees to go on a date with him and his mother, he’s fine with it.

But, he still need to call Jihoon to know if the latter was awake or not, so he called. He press the green button on his phone and he put the phone close to his ear, he doesn’t want to knock on Jihoon’s dorm because someone else might answer him and he’s not dressed yet, so yeah.

He waited for a few seconds and someone picked up.

“Hello?” Seungcheol said first.

“Hello, who’s speaking?” The person on the other line spoke, somehow his voice doesn’t sound like Jihoon sweet honey like voice at all. Does Jun give him the wrong number? If he does, Seungcheol is going to kill the latter once he saw him at the basketball practice later.

“Who are you?” Seungcheol asked, he was going to introduce himself first, but he change his mind. He doesn’t want to give his phone number to unknown people because it might be the students from the Pledis Academy. They are damn scary once they knew Seungcheol’s phone numbers, Seungcheol doesn’t want to know the possibility of the person he’s talking to is his stalker or something like that.

“Who are you? You called me first.” This is definitely not Jihoon, Jun is so freaking dead once he met him.

“I’m looking for Jihoon, am I calling the right person?” Seungcheol sounds so polite, for the first time if forever, he also talked to his mother in polite tone and everyone that related to him like his cousin, aunt and everyone else, he also pray that he won’t have to kill his best friends if this is Jihoon’s numbers.

“You are right, but Jihoon hyung are not here, any message I could get for him?” The other person on the line asked.

“Where is he?” Seungcheol asked, totally ignoring the other kindness to receive the message for Jihoon.

“He’s in shower, but I think he’s going to finish it soon, oh wait.” And Seungcheol heard the other person on the line shouted for Jihoon name and he also heard the sweet honey like voice he’d been craving to hear lately, but somehow he doesn’t Jihoon’s voice clearly all he could hear was shouting.

“!! Seungkwan!! I only a few metres away from you, no need to shout.”

“Your friend is calling and he’s looking for you.”

“The creepy guy from last night? No-uh I’m not talking to him.”

“No, I guess it Seungcheol, the way you wrote his name on your cont:-“

Seungcheol hear someone shouting on the other line and shifting it sounds like someone is trying to take the phone from the other person and the person refused to give it and they immediately fight for the phone and crashing sound could be heard too. Seungcheol wanted to stop and asked what’s wrong, but he don’t think the person on the line would even notice or even hear him speaking.

“Seungcheol?” Finally, Jihoon voice could be hear from the other line, Seungcheol was happy of course. Seungcheol smiled while hearing the sweet honey like voice.

“Yep, that’s me. Do you forget?” Seungcheol asked, he started to find the right clothes to wear on his first date with Jihoon, he really need to think like that because the word fake was still bothering him even if he had deleted the word from him mind.

“I don’t, so 10 at the bus stop, right?” Seungcheol was grinning from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter